Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God parents?

FlamingRedRose666

Is there such a thing as a God Mother or a God Father for children? You know, like second guardians besides grandparents and such in case the biological parents of the child die.

Like is there such a thing in SS or is this xian bullshit to the very core?

I hope I was clear in what I tried to ask.

I believe such things are just xian balogne. They slapped a label on something anybody could be if they wanted to and called it "the will of g-d" where these 'parents' just enforce religious teachings however subtle without any child's consent. It's like the church is waiting for a child's parents to die or be removed so that these godparents can fill in to spread their garbage and corrupt said child.

For SS we're not striving for just some religion, we're striving for a lifestyle for all of mankind where it should be common knowledge to meditate in order to advance to the godhead. There wouldn't be any need for such godparents as just regular parents will be teaching their children about the gods as typically as they would with schoolwork.

That's my 2 cents.

Well I you Father Satan and you Guardian Demon :D
And if you are a Satanist you would have many Brothers and Sisters.
We are family here it is only natural that we support each other by means possible for us.
If a SS of us were to die I bet a ton of nice people ,who are also SS, would gladly take care for their kids as their own.
So you have the best family if you are a Satanist :D

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL OUR SATANIC FAMILY!

NinRick said:
We are family here it is only natural that we support each other by means possible for us.
If a SS of us were to die I bet a ton of nice people ,who are also SS, would gladly take care for their kids as their own.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL OUR SATANIC FAMILY!

I don't have any kids of my own, yet, although I really deeply want children in the future, but I'm thinking of adopting a couple of children (of white race) and raising them as my own since I won't be able to have any children of my own until we win this war and the True Gods come back and amongst them my wonderful and amazing Incubus :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
NinRick said:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL OUR SATANIC FAMILY!

I don't have any kids of my own, yet, although I really deeply want children in the future, but I'm thinking of adopting a couple of children (of white race) and raising them as my own since I won't be able to have any children of my own until we win this war and the True Gods come back and amongst them my wonderful and amazing Incubus :)

I meant to say that I'll adopt them in the future.

This is just like parent's best friends who they have known forever so much it's like another uncle. The name is some weird title that isn't necessary, but the actual thing is just a close friend that's another member of the family. Many people have a friend like this that is just as close or even closer than a sibling. This godparent thing comes from a time when people didn't live so long so it was more important for this honorary aunt and uncle to be ready to support the children if they need to. This is really a beautiful thing, just with a dumb christian name taped onto it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is just like parent's best friends who they have known forever so much it's like another uncle. The name is some weird title that isn't necessary, but the actual thing is just a close friend that's another member of the family. Many people have a friend like this that is just as close or even closer than a sibling. This godparent thing comes from a time when people didn't live so long so it was more important for this honorary aunt and uncle to be ready to support the children if they need to. This is really a beautiful thing, just with a dumb christian name taped onto it.

Makes sense.

It's part of the xtian/communist agenda to break the families and turn children against their parents. To achieve that they must be brainwashed by "institutions" that appear "legitimate". Such as the public school system. Or before that, the church and god parents.
First implement mixed loyalties by endoctrination then turn them fully against their own. Same as how did with those who are now race traitors.
In the USSR children were encouraged to spy on and denounce their parents to the State. Sending them to a gruesome death in Siberia.
By itself receiving education in some form or another by non parental authority figures is not a problem. But with god parents there was a jewish agenda behind the implementation.
Note how they bribe children with "gifts" based on getting brainwashed properly in the church system. While the church itself is provided the threats such as eternal damnation. It's simply the old carrot and stick ploy.

Sinistra said:
It's part of the xtian/communist agenda to break the families and turn children against their parents. To achieve that they must be brainwashed by "institutions" that appear "legitimate". Such as the public school system. Or before that, the church and god parents.
First implement mixed loyalties by endoctrination then turn them fully against their own. Same as how did with those who are now race traitors.
In the USSR children were encouraged to spy on and denounce their parents to the State. Sending them to a gruesome death in Siberia.
By itself receiving education in some form or another by non parental authority figures is not a problem. But with god parents there was a jewish agenda behind the implementation.
Note how they bribe children with "gifts" based on getting brainwashed properly in the church system. While the church itself is provided the threats such as eternal damnation. It's simply the old carrot and stick ploy.

Now that you mention it, my god parents used to give me gifts and bring me everywhere when I was younger, I used to like the uncle more, (I feel more better calling them uncle and aunt, then god mother bullshit (in my language, God mother (for example) is called Cross Mother (cross as in xian perverted xian bullshit), because the aunt one is horribly brainwashed, tho, the mother of this aunt (I'm not related to them by biological means, they're only friends of my mom) might be a jewess, she has that nasty hook nose, the aunt has popped eyes.....

Blegh. Anyways, thanks everyone.

Also, Sinistra, is there further information in regards to what you just told me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back