Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Promoting JoS

NinRick

Hey guys.
I joined a Group on facebook. They discuss stuff about hunterxhunter , an anime. Hxh is veery close to real life as nen works almost like energy here.
So I was like this group is massive, they have many active members so I should go for it.
So i created a link With a big picture from JoS and if you click on it you go straight to the JoS homepage.
So please tell me what you think about it. Am I allowed to promote like this? I talked mainly about the parallels between Anime and real life to make it more appealing. And when they read the JoS they will learn everything.
Pls tell me what you think about it. Is this disrespectful? Or is it okay?

„Hey guys. I am just like you a total Hunter x Hunter fan. It is my favorite anime, because it is very realistic and „Nen“ works like spiritual energy in real life.
Basically nen works with conditions and programming, you can program energy in real life to „work“ for you using your willpower.
Basically the stronger you are, the more you can accomplish by that.
I will show you a link at the bottom, do not be afraid of the truth. Read everything and make your OWN decisions. If you could do sone exercises aswell provided on that page that would be nice.. but first READ THE WHOLE PAGE! KNOWLEDGE IS KEY, IF YOU PROCEED WITH LITTLE TO NO KNOWLEDGE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN DISASTER!

The site explains everything, what humans actually are and are capable of doing, what energy is and how it works and who our true gods are.

Well I do not want to say too much because it would be too much work and anyone who is too brainwashed to rethink the whole world will ignore it.
However the strong ones will proceed and they are really capable of becoming stronger, like Himalayan monks.. like a hunter lol.

Okay here is the link to the truth
Www.joyofsatan.org

Okay now I have some real life - HunterxHunter comparisons.

Ten-> in real life you call it Aura of Protection ( protects you from spiritual attacks, like if soneone is cursing at you, or is jealous, or is intentionally assaulting you with negative energy)

Ken: (Like Hymalayan monks, if they focus they are very sturdy. You punch them they do not go to the ground. They can even put all their weight on the tip of spear but will not hurt themselves whereas normal ppl would look like Kebab.) also your power increases. It takes focus and concentration. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIcUUnpdec

Shu: you can actually charge any items with energy. Again some advanced monks are capable of doing that. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRdJ0T-vEno

You know what Shizukus hatsu does? She can summon a Vacuumcleaner, she says something like „suck in all the poison inside ovu“ : you can clean your soul and aura visualize it. Then you can say something like „I am filled with positive energy and all the bad energy is washed away“ here again you program energy.

Remenber how Wing explained nen to Killua and Gon? He said that the humanbody has many tiny channels where the nen streams trough and inorder to use nen you have to open them. ::: again very good explained. Every Human being has these channels they are called „nadis“ they are like pipes for the energy/aura and then you have „chakras“ they are like pumps that direct that energy.
Wing said that you can open them by meditating and he was correct again!! You meditate and open them. It should take Satanist 2-3years or so to reach the kundalini awaking.

And the list goes on and on..
That is why I love Hunter x Hunter just everything makes sense!
Hisoka killing people with nothing more than his cards thanks to shu to the very mechanics of nen itself... for example that Hisoka was able to bring him back to life after he died with nen and conditioning(energy programming)

SO TO ALL YOU GUYS DO NOT TRY ANYTHING OF THIS STUFF RIGHT AWAY! YOU LACK THE KNOWLEDGE YET!
What you have to do is to do some research with the link provided! And then you are good to start your training. To become a Spiritual Satanist aka the real life hunter.

Again read the WHOLE page and all links on it. Think for yourself. Experience for yourself.
And then you may speak about it.

The problem here is that virtually nobody knows what TRUE SATANISM is all about. There are almost everywhere lies about this topic. So please forget everything you heard about this. At least for now.

Satan is our creator. We look like him. He is not a devil, he is the real god. Satan is the strongest and the most beautiful ONE in all ways. He is the bringer of KNOWLEDGE and with it STRENGTH comes along!
I am very GRATEFUL to be a part of his loving FAMILY and that he accepts me for who I am!
HAIL SATAN!

NinRick said:

It'll bring a bunch of weebs (No offense?) that only want the 'super cool' and awesome' 'nen' powers and nothing else..... but perhaps it'll open their eyes to more and they'll grow from it..... or completely overdo everything and end up burning themselves out.

I guess we'll find out eventually. So long as we get something out of them and they eventually help with warfare, then I see no real issue. You did good, well done.

Now go meditate for a bit or something.

Ghost in the Machine said:
NinRick said:

It'll bring a bunch of weebs (No offense?) that only want the 'super cool' and awesome' 'nen' powers and nothing else..... but perhaps it'll open their eyes to more and they'll grow from it..... or completely overdo everything and end up burning themselves out.

I guess we'll find out eventually. So long as we get something out of them and they eventually help with warfare, then I see no real issue. You did good, well done.

Now go meditate for a bit or something.
Don't say that. Even if those people's will come here some of them will just grow out of it and understand the true wich is better to have no one...

Even myself when i found out about Jos i was 14 and at the time i wanted "cool powers" and a good lover, then i read the Jos and i understood that there was more to it and years later i started to practice and now i'm here. Wanting "cool powers" is not wrong even because when you are advanced enough you'll have them but if they understand that it takes time and there is more to it then they are more than welcome.

I thought I lure them to JoS and they can handle the truth they will come to Satan.
However I do not really like to promote in that fashion..
But then again it gains more attention than a single link. Atleast in this group.

I will roam through different groups and share JoS. Like on spiritual groups and Satanism groups.

luis said:
Don't say that. Even if those people's will come here some of them will just grow out of it and understand the true wich is better to have no one...

This is exactly what I said.

"but perhaps it'll open their eyes to more and they'll grow from it"

A lot of people came to us here in the way you did, I never said there was anything wrong with it because I know we need all we can get.

luis said:

A lot of people came to us here in the way you did, I never said there was anything wrong with it because I know we need all we can get.
Then i'm sorry i read it too fast.
NinRick said:
I thought I lure them to JoS and they can handle the truth they will come to Satan.
But then again it gains more attention than a single link. Atleast in this group.

I will roam through different groups and share JoS. Like on spiritual groups and Satanism groups.
On reddit there is the occult subreddit and probabily even the Satanis one, you could share links there or post a question like what do you think about Jos? While putting the Jos sites. Even with the Kabbalah exposed site you could ask what they think about it, in this way it looks less like a spam and if the post gain a lot of comments then it's good :D

luis said:
luis said:

Then i'm sorry i read it too fast.
NinRick said:

On reddit there is the occult subreddit and probabily even the Satanis one, you could share links there or post a question like what do you think about Jos? While putting the Jos sites. Even with the Kabbalah exposed site you could ask what they think about it, in this way it looks less like a spam and if the post gain a lot of comments then it's good :D

Thanks for the idea will do that :)

Good job bro.

Make sure to stay unanimous of course.

Even tho yes there are a large amount of NEETS in the anime fandom there are a noticeable amount of people who are waking up. I've met a good number of people who are aware of the jewish problem in this area along with having a good intellectual level overall and many of them tend to be artists in some way. Tho the latter tend to be more liberal leaning unfortunately. And I have found some commies too. :puke:

We here already went into how a lot of things the Japanese use in their media has to do with spirituality especially in a place where this can be expressed easily like in anime scenes and stories. Even in their culture is very NS and spiritual based. "The Flower and the Sword" is a good way to describe this culture imo. But I digress.

I wanted to give another example (of which there are ton out there as well) of how there's a lot of real life spiritual things in many of these shows (not all of course). In Dragon Ball Z Gohan teaches an earth human women to tap into her inner power. He express how humans can reach the level and power of saiyans. The one part that stood out to me as a child is what I found out years later to be an actaul meditation found in the JoS site. And that's opening your hand chakras. The way it's described and showned for her to visualize a ball of energy being created between her palms is exactly if not very close to the meditation we have on the site.

I even did this myself for around 2 weeks or maybe even more. Everyday. You know because I was a child and found it very intriguing and believed in it. And I did managed to open my hand chakras at a very young age and this is backed by many many experiences later on that comes from having them open. Obviously there was a few problems since that's something that needs to be done after opening the main ones but thank the gods I didn't get hurt or anything. It was mostly just annoyance like my hands feeling like they were about to be get on fire by how hot they would randomly get. And like i said, thankfully it didn't go there o.o

I just would put my hands under cool water or place them on something cool. lol

all this made sense once I found the JoS page and when I did this meditation again after opening my main chakras it was extremely easy to feel the energy between my hands once I did it again.

hailourtruegod said:
Good job bro.

Make sure to stay unanimous of course.

Even tho yes there are a large amount of NEETS in the anime fandom there are a noticeable amount of people who are waking up. I've met a good number of people who are aware of the jewish problem in this area along with having a good intellectual level overall and many of them tend to be artists in some way. Tho the latter tend to be more liberal leaning unfortunately. And I have found some commies too. :puke:

We here already went into how a lot of things the Japanese use in their media has to do with spirituality especially in a place where this can be expressed easily like in anime scenes and stories. Even in their culture is very NS and spiritual based. "The Flower and the Sword" is a good way to describe this culture imo. But I digress.

I wanted to give another example (of which there are ton out there as well) of how there's a lot of real life spiritual things in many of these shows (not all of course). In Dragon Ball Z Gohan teaches an earth human women to tap into her inner power. He express how humans can reach the level and power of saiyans. The one part that stood out to me as a child is what I found out years later to be an actaul meditation found in the JoS site. And that's opening your hand chakras. The way it's described and showned for her to visualize a ball of energy being created between her palms is exactly if not very close to the meditation we have on the site.

I even did this myself for around 2 weeks or maybe even more. Everyday. You know because I was a child and found it very intriguing and believed in it. And I did managed to open my hand chakras at a very young age and this is backed by many many experiences later on that comes from having them open. Obviously there was a few problems since that's something that needs to be done after opening the main ones but thank the gods I didn't get hurt or anything. It was mostly just annoyance like my hands feeling like they were about to be get on fire by how hot they would randomly get. And like i said, thankfully it didn't go there o.o

I just would put my hands under cool water or place them on something cool. lol

all this made sense once I found the JoS page and when I did this meditation again after opening my main chakras it was extremely easy to feel the energy between my hands once I did it again.

I also love DBZ/Super.
Son of Sayan (replace „y“ with „t“) and you get son of Satan :D
I also love that they can transform and get blonde hair and blue eyes :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back