Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura cleansing and aura of protection

Astardastar

hello all,
I would like to ask about aura cleansing and aura of protection.
Is it good to do those only while sitting straight or standing, that in both cases spine is straight?

Is possible to do while laying on bed or while working, that in both cases the spine is not standing and straight?

Thank you very much

Astardastar said:
hello all,
Is it good to do those only while sitting straight or standing, that in both cases spine is straight?

Is possible to do while laying on bed or while working, that in both cases the spine is not standing and straight?

Thank you very much

Aura Cleansing and the Aura of Protection meditation can be done anywhere at any time, all it really requires is some concentration and a bit of focus; it doesn't matter if your sitting, laying down or riding a bike. If you're new it would of course be preferable to do so in a quiet place with no distractions to start off for a while however.

I would also recommend practicing Void Meditation alongside these as it will not only help you reach a calm and relaxed state of mind, it is also something that should be mastered eventually as it is important for future advanced workings.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Astardastar said:
hello all,

Thank you very much

Aura Cleansing and the Aura of Protection meditation can be done anywhere at any time, all it really requires is some concentration and a bit of focus; it doesn't matter if your sitting, laying down or riding a bike. If you're new it would of course be preferable to do so in a quiet place with no distractions to start off for a while however.

I would also recommend practicing Void Meditation alongside these as it will not only help you reach a calm and relaxed state of mind, it is also something that should be mastered eventually as it is important for future advanced workings.

Thank you very much for answer and for the site. I m not very new but haven't practice as I could and some details like this one I asked I don't know

Thanks again for help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back