Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More falsehood Of The Roman Catholic And Christian Church

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
Most of you may already know this but, the etymology of christans words is discovered in the Astrotheological origins.

Pastor comes from Pastor, Pa meaning great or father, Stor or Aster meaning Star.

Thus Pastor means the Great Star or the Father Star, our Sun God. Minister and Ministry come from Min and Aster.

Bishop literally means “one who knows the sky,” and Deacon comes from Decan, the three 10 degree sections divided into each of the 12 signs of the zodiac.

The word Arch in Arch Bishop and Arch Deacon refers to the Sun’s Arch across the sky.

The word Church comes from the Greek Goddess of deception Circe, who lured men into her lair and transformed them into pigs. The word Amen used at the end of prayer by Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Jews comes from the Pharaoh Amenhotep and the Egyptian GodAmenRa. Amen was known as “the hidden one” in Egyptian beliefs and could change into other Gods like Osiris and Set at will.

Through the solar, lunar, and stellar cults AmenRa has found his way into the prayers of billions. As Bible scholars often point out, by ending a prayer with Amen, you are essentially saying “let it be hidden, let it remain unseen.” Amen’s consort was called Ament, which is where we get the New and Old TestAment.

The obelisk is one symbolic representative of AmenRa, found at the Vatican, Washington DC, London, and many other places around the world.

The word Vatican comes from Vaticinia which means “place of divinations” or “place of the sorcerers.” The Vatican actually funds and controls every astronomical telescope and observatory in the world and all findings run through the Vatican before both the public and the scientific communities. Mass derives from the Egyptian Mes, an annual sacred cake ritually baked with Nile riverbank clay.

Yule shares roots with the word Wheel, and a Yule log at Winter Solstice represents the full-turn of the zodiacal wheel.

I know Minister comes from the Egyptian God Min, whom the Min or Maypole is also. The color black the Catholic Priests wear is stolen from the Pagan Priesthoods who wore black with the high ranking ones wearing White and Purple you can still note this in the Catholic Church. The bishops hats are also Pagan.

very Interesting, Thank you for sharing your work with us.

HP Mageson666 said:
I know Minister comes from the Egyptian God Min, whom the Min or Maypole is also. The color black the Catholic Priests wear is stolen from the Pagan Priesthoods who wore black with the high ranking ones wearing White and Purple you can still note this in the Catholic Church. The bishops hats are also Pagan.

I see.

Nice post! This only proves even more how xianity has nothing of its own. Not even the labels of their own leaders are their own. Fucking pathetic on their part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back