Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void Of Course moon

I just want to make sure I have got this down pat. You can't begin a planetary square during a Void of Course moon, but you can continue it on subsequent days if the moon is Void of Course. Are there any other instances (either certain meditations or certain ritual working) where you have to be mindful of the Void of Course moon? Can the Final RTR be performed during a Void of Course moon? Thanks in advance for the replies; I just want to make sure I am not wasting time because of the Void of Course moon.

Legendary Creature said:
I just want to make sure I have got this down pat. You can't begin a planetary square during a Void of Course moon, but you can continue it on subsequent days if the moon is Void of Course. Are there any other instances (either certain meditations or certain ritual working) where you have to be mindful of the Void of Course moon? Can the Final RTR be performed during a Void of Course moon? Thanks in advance for the replies; I just want to make sure I am not wasting time because of the Void of Course moon.

The Void of Course Moon is only important to take note when starting a working. So if you plan to start something, anything, it is important to not do so during a VoC Moon otherwise it will likely fail. The RTR can be done whenever regardless because it initially was not started as a whole on a Void Moon.

For the subsequent days to follow after starting a working the Void Moon won't matter or interfere with it since you didn't start it on said moon, thus it is moot throughout the continuation of the working and you can ignore it. Every working you do should not be started on a VoC Moon as it's pretty generalized for just about anything, not just magic; say for example a school test is started during a Void Moon, chances are many people will fail it.

So with that, be mindful about it always when you're about to start or begin something.

Legendary Creature said:

You should not start anything during the hours of VoC Moon.
Squares, workings, rituals etc. should not be done during the hours of VoC Moon.
Meditations generally can be done during the VoC Moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back