Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Letter "S"

Can someone please clarify the letter "S" for me with regards to vibration? Is it always hissed 100% of the time or is it only hissed for certain things? I know the "S" in Surya and Satanama are hissed. But what about Svaha? I just got through doing a Jupiter square in which I did not hiss the "S". Is it still valid? And what about Runes (Sowilo, Ansuz, etc.)? I didn't hiss the "S" for the wealth & prosperity ritual; hopefully it was still valid. Also, for the Sun square (not daily cleaning of the aura) do you use Surya or Suryaye (and if using Suryaye, do you hiss the "S"?)? And for the Final RTR, is the "R" for Sher & Shar supposed to be rolled (because the "R" for Shor is)? Thanks in advance for the replies; I just want to be absolutely certain my pronunciations are correct.

Legendary Creature said:
Can someone please clarify the letter "S" for me with regards to vibration? Is it always hissed 100% of the time or is it only hissed for certain things? I know the "S" in Surya and Satanama are hissed. But what about Svaha? I just got through doing a Jupiter square in which I did not hiss the "S". Is it still valid? And what about Runes (Sowilo, Ansuz, etc.)? I didn't hiss the "S" for the wealth & prosperity ritual; hopefully it was still valid. Also, for the Sun square (not daily cleaning of the aura) do you use Surya or Suryaye (and if using Suryaye, do you hiss the "S"?)? And for the Final RTR, is the "R" for Sher & Shar supposed to be rolled (because the "R" for Shor is)? Thanks in advance for the replies; I just want to be absolutely certain my pronunciations are correct.

The S can go one or two ways in vibrations, it can be hissed or simply 'said', it's usually specified in some manner. Not hissing the S for the Wealth & Prosperity Ritual is fine and it is still valid. As for Sher, Shayr and Shor, only the Shor needs to have it's R rolled - I personally don't roll it because I am unable to properly do so as of yet and it's still valid, albeit not as powerful.

For words like Surya or Svaha I usually alternate between hissing the S and not hissing it between workings. It's kind of a matter of preference in what you're most comfortable with and what you find easiest or gives the best result in that moment.

If you want you know how to properly pronounce the Final RTR, you can listen to this mp3 for reference.

I usually do it like a snake does...

But mostly, I turn to this forum to see how shall I pronounce it, because I believe there are smarter people here than I am.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back