Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vizualization RTR

Catalincata94

My vizualization is still bad and i spoke to soon that my vizualization got better o.o

The thought keeps nagging me that i can't vizualize right and that the energy from the RTR may do something to me.
And can't hold my attention much in one place and can't shut up in my mind for long.

But this thought is just when i do the cleaning also the voice interferes and it's like they try to mimic my mental voice and say things like "I can't vizualize right, this way because of the energy something bad will happen to me" and when i talk in my mind the the thought comes "because if i talk in my mind i program the energy to not be able to stop talking" and i'm doing void meditation but can't really block the thoughts.

Also is it alright if i do the final RTR only once per day in 25 -26 december because it takes me like 1 hour and 20 min because i sit for 30 min just to clean my aura and chakras and i have other workings to do too. It's hard to do something like this for over an hour.

You don't have to clean your aura before you do a rtr, you should already be cleaning your aura daily, once in the day and again in the night. By doing this you can dive right in to the rtr and clean your aura when you are done with the ritual.

Now when it comes to the voice you are hearing just ignore it since it most likely is the enemy and responding to it only gives it power making it harder to ignore.

Also I recommend you practice your void meditation twice a day for a mininum of 2 minutes each session and gradually increase the minutes as you get better. You can also visualize as a form of void meditation since all your really doing is learning how to focus your mind. Just visualize something easy that you can already see in your mind and gradually make your sessions harder as you improve. Just remember to have fun when doing this and feel free to visualize something different each time if you want. And don't squeeze your eyes shut, gently close them and focus on whatever picture forms in your mind that you are comfortable with.

Lastly take your time advancing this isn't a race. Your only competition is yourself so move at a steady pace you can handle.

Catalincata94 said:
My vizualization is still bad and i spoke to soon that my vizualization got better o.o

The thought keeps nagging me that i can't vizualize right and that the energy from the RTR may do something to me.
And can't hold my attention much in one place and can't shut up in my mind for long.

But this thought is just when i do the cleaning also the voice interferes and it's like they try to mimic my mental voice and say things like "I can't vizualize right, this way because of the energy something bad will happen to me" and when i talk in my mind the the thought comes "because if i talk in my mind i program the energy to not be able to stop talking" and i'm doing void meditation but can't really block the thoughts.

Also is it alright if i do the final RTR only once per day in 25 -26 december because it takes me like 1 hour and 20 min because i sit for 30 min just to clean my aura and chakras and i have other workings to do too. It's hard to do something like this for over an hour.

Did you try the candel void trick? (visualise every distracting though as a candel and breathe them out one by one until your mind is silent). I do not think you can program the final RTR energy wrong, you can use the images Dahaarkan did maybe it helps you for the visualisation part. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482 . I personal rip in my mind parts of the letters apart then they decay to dust. you can also do it just by cross out words. For the affirmation i think of the earth covered in total blue demonic flames.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Void meditation, candle fire meditation and banishing ritual.
Candle fire meditation, is that the meditation where you focus on a burning candle's fire and then you close your eyes and keep the light in your mind for as long as you can?

Fuchs said:
Catalincata94 said:

Did you try the candel void trick? (visualise every distracting though as a candel and breathe them out one by one until your mind is silent). I do not think you can program the final RTR energy wrong, you can use the images Dahaarkan did maybe it helps you for the visualisation part. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482 . I personal rip in my mind parts of the letters apart then they decay to dust. you can also do it just by cross out words. For the affirmation i think of the earth covered in total blue demonic flames.
Alright. I will do that trick. Thanks.

magickeye9 said:
You don't have to clean your aura before you do a rtr, you should already be cleaning your aura daily, once in the day and again in the night. By doing this you can dive right in to the rtr and clean your aura when you are done with the ritual.

Now when it comes to the voice you are hearing just ignore it since it most likely is the enemy and responding to it only gives it power making it harder to ignore.

Also I recommend you practice your void meditation twice a day for a mininum of 2 minutes each session and gradually increase the minutes as you get better. You can also visualize as a form of void meditation since all your really doing is learning how to focus your mind. Just visualize something easy that you can already see in your mind and gradually make your sessions harder as you improve. Just remember to have fun when doing this and feel free to visualize something different each time if you want. And don't squeeze your eyes shut, gently close them and focus on whatever picture forms in your mind that you are comfortable with.

Lastly take your time advancing this isn't a race. Your only competition is yourself so move at a steady pace you can handle.
I clean my aura twice a day in the morning and night and also after the RTR not before the RTR.

I try to ignor the voice but sometimes i can not stop to talk to it its like my mind is against me and does it if i think i shoud not talk to it then like something forces me to talk but i force not to talk but some words still come out.

When i sit in bed trying to sleep i keep tinking about stuff and talk without wanting to it's like my mind is out of control.

magickeye9 said:

I'm doing void twice a day. Alright i will vizualize something daily. Thanks.

Catalincata94 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Void meditation, candle fire meditation and banishing ritual.
Candle fire meditation, is that the meditation where you focus on a burning candle's fire and then you close your eyes and keep the light in your mind for as long as you can?

Yes

Just do the Final RTR you will become faster. And your imagination will also improve do not worry.
I have a little trick on the visualisation part which I am using.
Look at the Hebrew letter you want to destroy. Blot it out. Close your eyes and „see“ it again. Now imagine how it gets destroyed, by a hammer, a fist, by a sword, or even by a flame thrower. Well this works for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back