Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wealth Ritual

darkmonkey666

I would think you can also do a working on yourself to gain wealth and prosperity. I started one with a bunch of runes on the point at which the moon and sun were both at 0 degrees one Cancer the other Capricorn. But moon is in Leo now so you can probably start a wealth working of some kind yourself if you didn't have the same idea I had. I will probably do it for 40 days. This will probably also help along this ritual we did by adding to it. Of course I also did the wealth and prosperity ritual for the Joy of Satan each day. It was powerful. I am not sure who my gaurdian is but I felt a very strong presence when I did the ritual.

This is just an idea. I don't know if you can or should continue the Jos wealth ritual after the date or do it every once in awhile cause the HPs didn't say to. But this can help out.

Good luck everyone and hope you had a happy Yule.

Do the rtr especially on the 24th and 25th as xtians celebrate that day. Be motivated and good luck.

Hail Satan

The RTR has to be a primary focus in every day.

The runes on the ritual were designed around the needs of the ritual, they do not necessarily have to be like that in personal workings, just be aware of this.

We will repeat the ritual many times in the future, so do not worry.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

The runes on the ritual were designed around the needs of the ritual, they do not necessarily have to be like that in personal workings, just be aware of this.

But what about doing the wealth ritual once in a while like the other rituals? I feel like instead of a personal money working if we empower this once in a while could be better, i know that in future we will keep doing it but for example if one day i want to do something for money i could just do the wealth ritual for a few days and help not only myself but everybody plus it's more powerful that just a ritual done by only myself. What do you think?

luis said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

But what about doing the wealth ritual once in a while like the other rituals? I feel like instead of a personal money working if we empower this once in a while could be better, i know that in future we will keep doing it but for example if one day i want to do something for money i could just do the wealth ritual for a few days and help not only myself but everybody plus it's more powerful that just a ritual done by only myself. What do you think?

I have replied on the main thread about this. It will be done.

luis said:
HP Hoodedcobra666 said:

We will do the ritual in the future. It is good to help yourself out too. The more gentiles with real wealth and power the better. I think we all should do workings to gain whatever we want as it benefits us and the whole world.

So right now if you want do a wealth ritual and help yourself. Then in turn you yourself can decide to help whoever and the Joy of Satan or whatever. But the thing is more money in the hands of a gentile helps this whole earth so get powerful. Keep it in mind and have no hang ups. You can be as rich as you want think of a way. I am just starting myself so of course I dont have a lot yet but I refuse to limit myself. I will get as powerful as I can materially and spiritually and so should you and everyone here. We can all gain wealth and power. My only problem is thinking of how this may manifest but I wont give up.

Think about it this way. The kikes have no hang ups they want and dont limit themselves and they use it for bad. We should get money for the opposite but have a similar attitude with no hang ups and pure desire of course in a gentile healthy way.

Be free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back