Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR + A couple of questions

So I finally had the privacy to perform the the final rtr I have just finished it. But I kept having to stop to listen to maxine recording of the pronunciation, I didnt visualize all of the letters being destroyed. I got distracted thinking my parents were home and completely stopped but continued once again, and I haven't cleaned my aura. Did I do the final rtr properly?

Also I have questions about the Wealth And Prosperity Ritual.
When it says "After this one can call into their Guardian Demon to help them guide the energy" and to correct myself ALL OF US HAVE GUARDIAN DEMONS how would I call out to my guardian if dont know him or her is there an affirmation I could use or could I call satan to be present?

I wish I had of done the wealth and prosperity ritual sooner, but I am filled many mental blocks I should say that keeps preventing me from doing any meditations or rituals. Tonight I'm going to do the wealth and prosperity ritual and make sure I get it done this time.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :)

You have to do an Aura and chakras cleaning to get rid of any lingering negative energy that was there before the Final RTR.

Visualise one of Father Satan's sigil, tune into his energy and ask him to let your GD come to collect energy from you and guide it where it needs to be. I did exactly like that. :)

You did it right it's fine. Just pronounce it how it says to. There's another version of the picture for the rtr where some parts of the words are bold to show where to emphasise it. Just relax and do it however you feel like you should and you'll do great.

All of us have guardians. Even if you don't know who it is, your guardian is always with you whenever you need them. And when you do something important like these rituals, your guardian already knows about it and is there ready to help you. So just focus on asking your guardian to help, and they are there listening to you and helping.

Don't say that you are filled with blocks, and definitely don't say that you are prevented from doing the rituals. These are affirmations, when your soul gets stronger an affirmation can come true. So make sure your affirmations are always helping you, and never work against yourself.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
So I finally had the privacy to perform the the final rtr I have just finished it. But I kept having to stop to listen to maxine recording of the pronunciation, I didnt visualize all of the letters being destroyed. I got distracted thinking my parents were home and completely stopped but continued once again, and I haven't cleaned my aura. Did I do the final rtr properly?

Also I have questions about the Wealth And Prosperity Ritual.
When it says "After this one can call into their Guardian Demon to help them guide the energy" and to correct myself ALL OF US HAVE GUARDIAN DEMONS how would I call out to my guardian if dont know him or her is there an affirmation I could use or could I call satan to be present?

I wish I had of done the wealth and prosperity ritual sooner, but I am filled many mental blocks I should say that keeps preventing me from doing any meditations or rituals. Tonight I'm going to do the wealth and prosperity ritual and make sure I get it done this time.

It's best to do the Final RTR without interruptions, but it isn't nullified if you briefly stop in the middle. (But if you stop for longer than a few minutes, it would be more effective to start over.)

If you wish, you can ask Satan instead of your guardian. Just focus on his sigil to guarantee that he hears you.

No Ritual can or has to be perfect. Just try your best to perform as close to perfect as you can.

I just say something like that“ I call upon my Guardian. Please come to me and assist me on this ritual“
Then I say „please help me to guide this energy“
After I said HAIL SATAN after the ritual I asked her please to stay for a moment so I can focus and draw some positive energy out and offer it to her.

I focus energy inform of shining sun light. I focus it on my whole body and conentrate it then in my Solar plexus and then I try to pull out the ball of energy (which I imagine as a Sun).
Once I was wondering „how do you offer energy“ and then this idea kinda pop up in my head. I am pretty sure that my Guardian gave it to me or even Satan himself.
But then again it might be possible that I read it somewhere and just remembered it unconsciously. But I believe someone helped me on that. And I am very grateful for that

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You did it right it's fine. Just pronounce it how it says to. There's another version of the picture for the rtr where some parts of the words are bold to show where to emphasise it. Just relax and do it however you feel like you should and you'll do great.

All of us have guardians. Even if you don't know who it is, your guardian is always with you whenever you need them. And when you do something important like these rituals, your guardian already knows about it and is there ready to help you. So just focus on asking your guardian to help, and they are there listening to you and helping.

Don't say that you are filled with blocks, and definitely don't say that you are prevented from doing the rituals. These are affirmations, when your soul gets stronger an affirmation can come true. So make sure your affirmations are always helping you, and never work against yourself.
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
It's best to do the Final RTR without interruptions, but it isn't nullified if you briefly stop in the middle. (But if you stop for longer than a few minutes, it would be more effective to start over.)

If you wish, you can ask Satan instead of your guardian. Just focus on his sigil to guarantee that he hears you.
NinRick said:
No Ritual can or has to be perfect. Just try your best to perform as close to perfect as you can.

I just say something like that“ I call upon my Guardian. Please come to me and assist me on this ritual“
Then I say „please help me to guide this energy“
After I said HAIL SATAN after the ritual I asked her please to stay for a moment so I can focus and draw some positive energy out and offer it to her.

I focus energy inform of shining sun light. I focus it on my whole body and conentrate it then in my Solar plexus and then I try to pull out the ball of energy (which I imagine as a Sun).
Once I was wondering „how do you offer energy“ and then this idea kinda pop up in my head. I am pretty sure that my Guardian gave it to me or even Satan himself.
But then again it might be possible that I read it somewhere and just remembered it unconsciously. But I believe someone helped me on that. And I am very grateful for that
FlamingRedRose666 said:
You have to do an Aura and chakras cleaning to get rid of any lingering negative energy that was there before the Final RTR.

Visualise one of Father Satan's sigil, tune into his energy and ask him to let your GD come to collect energy from you and guide it where it needs to be. I did exactly like that. :)

I have trouble with visualization but I've started using a candle which i bought a while ago but never used it til now and I practiced the flame meditation exercise. The exercise went really well for me I focused on the candle for 2-3 minutes which I have to say was really difficult but once I was done, I closed my eyes and placed my hands over eyes in a relaxed cupped position and the flame was right there an orange and pink color. Almost feels like I never closed my eyes I couldn't really imagine it moving left to right but it did move when I moved my eyes, but then it felt like I wasn't even moving my eyes(Pretty confusing I know :D) I'm going to be doing it every night I'd try to do it in the day but I dont think its dark enough. but I'll try nonetheless. I'm even starting to get into the habit of lucid dreaming which is not as easy as it use to be for me. But I'm going to keep trying since it'll help me with visualization

But as for the Final RTR, I may hold off from doing it til my visualization improves, I'd keep doing it which I want to but I dont feel like doing an rtr with little to no visualization(Can't seem to word it right) when my visualization improves then I can start doing AC/AOP and other meditations.

Ol argedco luciftias, You are right I wouldn't call it blocks but I'd rather call it laziness since that is what I've been for a couple years but it seems to have gotten worst over the last several months. I'm starting to eat a bit a more food so hopefully I can fix my diet up which I had something wrong with my throat from drinking nothing but soda which I had an addiction that made it hard for me to eat any foods but its starting to come easier. I'm still practicing meditation but now it feels like I'm always stuck in a state where I can't reach the trance state no matter how deep I breathe or even if I breathe naturally I still can't go any deeper hopefully I can get past that feeling I'm having.

I was going to post replies to each one of you one by one but I thought I'd reply to everyone in a single reply, do any of yous, perhaps have any advice or tips that can help me meditation or visualization also did I do the candle exercise correctly? Please let me know and I can start "fixing" problems I've been having also Thank you to everyone who has responded you've all been a big help :)

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :D

NinRick said:
Just do the RTRs no lazy excuses here lol

YESS SIR!!!!

Hahaha I'll definitely keep doing the rtr, I came across the 6 month training program which I completely forgot about and it had a training exercises on visualization, so I gave it a go and used Father Satan,s cup of elixr sigil and I stared at for not even 30 seconds just as a test and I closed my eyes and placed my hands over my eyes similar to the flame meditation and I started seeing his sigil not for very long since I was just testing it out and funny enough I saw everything except the 2 circles on each side of the sigil :D

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
NinRick said:
Just do the RTRs no lazy excuses here lol

YESS SIR!!!!

Hahaha I'll definitely keep doing the rtr, I came across the 6 month training program which I completely forgot about and it had a training exercises on visualization, so I gave it a go and used Father Satan,s cup of elixr sigil and I stared at for not even 30 seconds just as a test and I closed my eyes and placed my hands over my eyes similar to the flame meditation and I started seeing his sigil not for very long since I was just testing it out and funny enough I saw everything except the 2 circles on each side of the sigil :D

Good job :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back