The SS Tarot

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Dypet Rod

Re: The SS Tarot

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:58 pm

SdD wrote:would you like…

Bune… Bune…Bune…
Aguares e Morax too

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dypet Rod eu tentei pedir dscps p/ Aguares, sobre aquilo pq me considero culpado… mas…

Não compreendo, pode explicar por email?
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:47 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:

Thank you for your great art Zola. The Emperor Enki portrait I have two questions about it:
1. The message on the throne/stairs could you write it in english or explain the meaning ?
2. the white drawings from the right middle site of the picture to the letter i from enki is this also lightning as the background?

And ;)
Is the release date in view?

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:28 am

Thank you Fuchs.
The message says:

I Was
Am Now
And Shall Have No End

yes its lightning.

It is. Sorry for the delay. I'm struggling with some issues that are trying to prevent me.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:07 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Fuchs.
The message says:

I Was
Am Now
And Shall Have No End

yes its lightning.

It is. Sorry for the delay. I'm struggling with some issues that are trying to prevent me.

thank you for your fast reply zola. great words.
There's no need for an apology. I know from my own projekts sometimes the process takes longer then as expected.
I think we can all wait as long as necessary. ;)

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:37 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Fuchs.
The message says:

I Was
Am Now
And Shall Have No End

yes its lightning.

Absolutely stunning, sister. Would you mind if I possibly used this portrait anywhere, with full credit given to you? I have nothing particular in mind now but whensoever I do, I'd like to have your blessing.

Great work, your attention to detail is praise-worthy. May all your days be charged with Satanic light.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks Apprentice.
I have felt very depressed these last few weeks.

I have always felt a major depression after completing something big, whether building something physical or working with a computer because, in the beginning, everything has to be created in your mind.
I just have to take some down time after completion, go easy for a few days, eat, sleep and meditate. It's all about finding some balance.
I suck at comforting but I wish you some nice electric blue satanic energy to help you overcome the situation. I admire your artwork and I'm excitedly waiting for the actual Satanic deck of Tarot.

HAIL SATAN

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:49 am

For the sanscrit (sorry I can't spell it right) writing on Fathers throne, I had to draw each of the characters by hand and then lay them in one character at a time. And as I was learning how to do this at the time on my own, it took a lot of time and effort. each character is hand drawn.

Peppermint taco; you are welcome to use the image. You don't have to credit me. Its not important. I didn't do this for fame. i did it for love of the Gods, and for Satan.

Thank you. i really appreciate your kind words. I did the best I could.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:53 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:For the sanscrit (sorry I can't spell it right) writing on Fathers throne, I had to draw each of the characters by hand and then lay them in one character at a time. And as I was learning how to do this at the time on my own, it took a lot of time and effort. each character is hand drawn.

Peppermint taco; you are welcome to use the image. You don't have to credit me. Its not important. I didn't do this for fame. i did it for love of the Gods, and for Satan.

Thank you. i really appreciate your kind words. I did the best I could.

You may have bungled up the spelling here, sister, but you did it right where it counts. Don't beat yourself up, keep up the good work.

Also, you deserve whatever fame and success that comes your way because you did it for the Gods, and for Father. I will be sure to use your portrait(s) gratuitously whenever I write on Tarot, and credit you accordingly. More people need to know that divine Satanic art and Satanic artists, content creators, are in the works. You are an important piece of this.

Also if I may ask, do you have a rough estimate of when the full deck may be complete and available for purchase? I can tell you that even here in Turkey where each dollar is hefty, there are at least dozens who want to honor your work already, sister!

As always, have a great day! We believe in you!
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!