Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Lilith

Theli

Hi everybody
Im wondering for something, in the book "demonios los dioses del infierno" yeah in spanish, I dont have seen it in english in the ministries, say about Lilith that she protects women that abort their children, I think that abort is not a good think (enemy push this to harm us as always)I agree with it just in special cases like a girl that was victim of a violation or when the life of both is in danger (Mother and son) is this correct? And what about the texts that say that Lilith was the first women of Adam (how is it) and talk about the born of vampires since that (which sounds like bullshit invente by the enemy) and why Father mention human race with this title(adam) ? It is supposed that is a title from the enemy for his race, or was planned for this times? Thanks and sorry if there is some errors in my english, Im learning and I think that Im good now lol. Thanks.

From my understanding mother lilith protects all womens rights weather to aborort to keep our children and so on. It is the enemy who tells women their bodies arent their own. Now this it only my understating I may be wrong in my understanding but I dont feel I'm am but if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Mother Lilith or LALITA which is the name she prefers, is an extremely beautiful Goddess in and out. She is very kind and pure hearted. The enemy has blasphemed her the most among Goddesses. She is not at all how she was portrayed by the enemy, in the same way Father has been lied about and portrayed as a monster and all sorts of other blasphemies. She represents the Feminine principle and rules over the Crown Chakra. Father Satan represents the Masculine principle and rules over the Base Chakra.

She defends women's rights. She is very high level and actively works to destroy the enemy. She has a lot of servants & faithful. The enemy is behind all the persecution of women and everything women related. The enemy is also behind man hating extreme feminism which is not natural but a reaction they have created as a way to control both.

Adding to what people have replied with, High Priest Mageson has written sermons about the tale of Adam and Eve. Also according to the enemy they are the ones who use the title Adam for themselves but that is for their own religious writing. Adam is made for the xians differently where he was just a naked dumb slave. Where Eve was the one who woke him up and gave him knowledge thanks to the apple the serpent gave Eve and after she herself woke up first. This is of course an allegory to waking up the female aspect of the mind which fully wakes up the male part and it empowers it with knowledge and power. This is the excuse the enemy gives to attack and oppress women and say they are the first ever to sin. The sin they say is just waking the fuck up and not wanting to be cattle for the enemy.

I recommend reading those sermons of you want to know more about Adam and Eve. They're pretty great to say the least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back