Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel like my soul is getting crushed/ripped in two by two opposing energies

indrasoma

Hi all,

I hope I'm not deluded/psychotic and that someone on here can understand what I'm saying.

I already dedicated to Satan with blood, but whenever I do the Final RTR, or especially the new Wealth Ritual, I feel like my soul is getting ripped in two by this increasing Satanic energy conflicting with the enemy energy still lingering in my soul from years of indoctrination.

I was really devoted to and captivated by the Hindu God Krishna for the past few years of my life after having been approached by the ISKCON Hare Krishna movement, but after dedicating to Satan, I've realized that the energies of Krishna are not at all Satanic (I made a long post about this as my first post). The energies of Krishna and the energies of Satan conflict horribly in my body. Whenever the thought of Krishna comes in my mind, it's like all the Satanic energy I have built in my soul from doing the RTR and meditations are instantly drained, and I basically feel spiritually attacked.

Especially today, the wealth ritual raised my Satanic energy incredibly high, and then I meditated with Krishna in my mind, (I get strongly attached, so it's hard for me to just let go of years of Krishna devotion so instantly; always in the back of my mind, I have a slight hope that Krishna is one of the good guys), and the energies were so high and conflicted so much that I had a damn seizure.

I hope I'm not going crazy, but I'm normally pretty calm and logical, so I don't think this is a mental issue that's just in my head. I think this is a spiritual issue. I don't know if anyone has dealt with this before. How do you completely get rid of enemy indoctrination once and for all, and truly know what is Truth and what is deception? Is this something you ask your Guardian Demon? I think Buer might be my Guardian Demon, but I've never directly spoken to Him, so I don't know. Plus I don't know how to actually communicate with Demons. I think all the convos I thought I had with Him were me just talking to myself in my head.

You need to deprogram. Krishnaism is the xianity of the east. It is the same system in everything and it creates the same mental condition.

You need to push your way through and deprogram from it.

It is even worse than xianity if you ask me.

I was around 17 years old. I knew deep down in my soul that we have psychicpower and that we have to awaken them inorder to be powerful.
Then someone told me about the Bhagvad gita (fucking trash book). And he told me how powerful this book was, it is a collection of knowledge and the most important source of knowledge and basically a summary of the vedas.

I was totally hyped up. I wanted to know how to meditate. I wanted to know what chakras were etc.
So I read it and there was no spiritual knowledge whatsoever.. it just said something like“Muh just look into ur heart and see Muhface. But do not meditate inorder to become strong because then.. we can not control... ehhrm I mean because then you are not a real Krishnafollower.“

And on top of that. I am a very positive ,(well but also naive) guy , and I had always a good mood.
After I only read about 1/3rd of this trash I got depressed. Lol.
I got depressed from a fucking book. Wow.

It only all made sense after I found out about JoS.

My man you do not need this jewish shit. You follow Satan. And he is the real deal man.

Listen, there's this website called: www.exposingchristianity.com that you should DEFINITELY read because you're way too deep into jewish bullshit to realise your full potential.

indrasoma said:
Hi all,

I hope I'm not deluded/psychotic and that someone on here can understand what I'm saying.

I already dedicated to Satan with blood, but whenever I do the Final RTR, or especially the new Wealth Ritual, I feel like my soul is getting ripped in two by this increasing Satanic energy conflicting with the enemy energy still lingering in my soul from years of indoctrination.

I was really devoted to and captivated by the Hindu God Krishna for the past few years of my life after having been approached by the ISKCON Hare Krishna movement, but after dedicating to Satan, I've realized that the energies of Krishna are not at all Satanic (I made a long post about this as my first post). The energies of Krishna and the energies of Satan conflict horribly in my body. Whenever the thought of Krishna comes in my mind, it's like all the Satanic energy I have built in my soul from doing the RTR and meditations are instantly drained, and I basically feel spiritually attacked.

Especially today, the wealth ritual raised my Satanic energy incredibly high, and then I meditated with Krishna in my mind, (I get strongly attached, so it's hard for me to just let go of years of Krishna devotion so instantly; always in the back of my mind, I have a slight hope that Krishna is one of the good guys), and the energies were so high and conflicted so much that I had a damn seizure.

I hope I'm not going crazy, but I'm normally pretty calm and logical, so I don't think this is a mental issue that's just in my head. I think this is a spiritual issue. I don't know if anyone has dealt with this before. How do you completely get rid of enemy indoctrination once and for all, and truly know what is Truth and what is deception? Is this something you ask your Guardian Demon? I think Buer might be my Guardian Demon, but I've never directly spoken to Him, so I don't know. Plus I don't know how to actually communicate with Demons. I think all the convos I thought I had with Him were me just talking to myself in my head.

Additionally to the Final RTR I would recommend for you reading about Krishna (use the search funktion, deprogram as HP Hoodedcobra666 said) and do a Munka working to get rid of negative karma, this topic should help you :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13045&hilit=freeing+the+soul

Krishna is not an enemy god nor an enemy thoughtform. It is the personification of the energy of Venus similar to Vishnu from where the Jews stole their star of David. Of course if you've done some kind of devotional hare Krishna meditation, then your inner psyche is rejecting real meditation. This is not an enemy attack but a inner psyche problem. Alain Daneliou mentions Ram and Krishna being extremely powerful mantras and it seems you've been using it wrongly. Rama's full form is Raum as HPMageson states. Hare Krishna movement is antithetical to the vedic system of magick. These movements are remnants of the Sufi Movement which is Islamic in nature. They do not focus on Empowerment or raising of the kundalini and attaining power by tantra/mantra. They focus on devotion I.e blind faith/hypnotism. You have been hypnotized by the earlier energy raised and programmed in a bad way. Your inner psyche is playing tricks on you as in going with Satan is somehow against Krishna. Satan is Satanama ,Shiva. And similarly Krishna is a personification of universal energy that in ancient times was showed to us by our Living god, Lucifer. You need to simply remove the earlier programming and realize that everything vedic is Satanic. And you also need to learn to distinguish between satanic and xian programs which are also unfortunately in some places of India taking places ,creeping inside the Hindu fold as in hare Krishna of ISKON. Reprogramming your mind can be done by manual trance work and hypnotizing yourself as given in the main website of JOS or doing a munka working to remove any left over clunck from earlier programming . Just start doing real meditations from now on.

Also in the first post you made I marked some Marxist overlapping in your study. Which is not your mistake but the information is provided to you by jews such as wendy doniger and other indologists who are deeply entrenched in marxism in indias colleges. You need to divert your attention to real indologists such as Rajiv malhotra or David Frawley,alain daneliou etc. Gods don't supplant each other nor do different groups impose different gods on different people. The Gods who are real in 72 number use different stories as allegories that one uses to explain some spiritual concepts. Everything in Vedic Sanatana dharma is a relationship in spiritual dealings. Some people say Vishnu supplanted Indra or in Norse mythology, Wotan supplanted Tyr. These are not like a god is waging war against another god. Or people after one generation supplanted the ruling classes god. This is all Marxist rhetoric unsubstantiated by actual history to contradict and create confusion and prevent people from exploring the subject in deep. You need to change your paradigm of thinking to study these concepts. You need to stop thinking in material and start thinking about spiritual.You need to think "allegories"," code words","energy " and other spiritual concepts. You need to deeply study HPMageson s posts on Vedic religion as he details many concepts and how a study is actually conducted on these things.

NinRick said:

I was around 17 years old. I knew deep down in my soul that we have psychicpower and that we have to awaken them inorder to be powerful.
Then someone told me about the Bhagvad gita (fucking trash book). And he told me how powerful this book was, it is a collection of knowledge and the most important source of knowledge and basically a summary of the vedas.

I was totally hyped up. I wanted to know how to meditate. I wanted to know what chakras were etc.
So I read it and there was no spiritual knowledge whatsoever.. it just said something like“Muh just look into ur heart and see Muhface. But do not meditate inorder to become strong because then.. we can not control... ehhrm I mean because then you are not a real Krishnafollower.“

And on top of that. I am a very positive ,(well but also naive) guy , and I had always a good mood.

My man you do not need this jewish shit. You follow Satan. And he is the real deal man.

what about the part that says every creature has evolved from the twofold nature of matter and spirit.

purusha spirit

prakriti material nature

NinRick said:

The Bhagvat Gita is not a book on specific meditations or tantra. The tantras and the agamas contain specific meditations. The Bhagvat Gita is a book about Aryan Dharma as in ideology and something that has spiritual allegories behind it. Neither do the Vedas have any specific meditations. To decode the meditations you need spiritual understanding and intuition. David frawley has written extensively on the subject about the coding in the Vedas. Its not a meditation manual nor is it meant for everyone to understand. Only with legit spiritual understanding and one who deeply reads spiritual literature can. Heinrich Himmler always used to carry a copy of Bhagvat Gita with himselfs and called the SS a new breed of Aryan Kshatriys who were born to reestablish dharma. HPMageson has a very good article about this topic called something like teachings from our ancestors on truth or something I can't remember. Though you will find it in his posts. Spiritual literature is read not only for specific meditations but for understanding about life.

occultumlapidem said:
NinRick said:

what about the part that says every creature has evolved from the twofold nature of matter and spirit.

purusha spirit

prakriti material nature
This is true as in every thing in the universe. The Brahman which has no existence comes into existence when energy I.e vibration aka prakriti/Shakti is directed on templates of AUM ,the 666 formula by conscience I.e purusha aka Shiva. And thus the vibration manifests in reality as material objects. That's why meditation works as you change and control the vibrational energy and you change your reality and control your destiny. And that is also why RTR works as the root cause of major problems in the world is the vibrational thoughtform created by Jewish witchcraft to control the world. And since it is not a universal energy but a bad mimicry of Sanskrit, reversing it with intent destroys the thoughtform. You seem to be asking all the right questions. And therefore I'll again suggest you to go first read HPMagesons collected writings vol 1 and 2 from the JOS library and here on this forums by searching his posts. Everything you want to know is there . Go to his profile and "Search users posts" and start reading

Jack said:
occultumlapidem said:
NinRick said:

purusha spirit

prakriti material nature
This is true as in every thing in the universe. The Brahman which has no existence comes into existence when energy I.e vibration aka prakriti/Shakti is directed on templates of AUM ,the 666 formula by conscience I.e purusha aka Shiva. And thus the vibration manifests in reality as material objects. That's why meditation works as you change and control the vibrational energy and you change your reality and control your destiny. And that is also why RTR works as the root cause of major problems in the world is the vibrational thoughtform created by Jewish witchcraft to control the world. And since it is not a universal energy but a bad mimicry of Sanskrit, reversing it with intent destroys the thoughtform. You seem to be asking all the right questions. And therefore I'll again suggest you to go first read HPMagesons collected writings vol 1 and 2 from the JOS library and here on this forums by searching his posts. Everything you want to know is there . Go to his profile and "Search users posts" and start reading

indeed. this sounds accurate so I will do this thing you ask

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back