Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joie de Satan : Le French Website

Luna Black

http://joiedesatan.org/

It's still in construction and there are placeholders.

I don't understand French, but congratulations on your work :)

Are there any limitations with Wordpress? I'm also working on a translation of the Joy of Satan in a word file which I'm developing to be a loyal mirror of the original website in regards to layouts, buttons, everything, and I'd like to use a hosting service where I could mirror the original website as perfectly as possible. Would you say that's possible on Wordpress?

Dypet Rod said:
I don't understand French, but congratulations on your work :)

Are there any limitations with Wordpress? I'm also working on a translation of the Joy of Satan in a word file which I'm developing to be a loyal mirror of the original website in regards to layouts, buttons, everything, and I'd like to use a hosting service where I could mirror the original website as perfectly as possible. Would you say that's possible on Wordpress?
Themes are limitating. But there are workarounds. I will link the pages among themselves. Right now I put a temporary pages menu with every page so people can access all the content while I link everything. The best part is the library page with sermons in french.

YoakeHoshi said:
Sinistra said:
http://joiedesatan.org/

It's still in construction and there are placeholders.

Wow! That's amazing. Did you do it all by yourself?
Yes all translations are from me as well.

Hi Sister,
I translate the JoS site in french in word format for myself, I have almost finished the beginner meditation section, if you want I can put the translations online on drop box or can I send them to you by email?

Bonjour Sœur,
Je traduis le site JoS en français en format Word pour moi-même, j’ai presque terminé la section méditation débutant, si tu veux je peux mettre les traductions en ligne sur drop box ou je peux te les envoyer par mail ?

aldebaran666 said:
Hi Sister,
I translate the JoS site in french in word format for myself, I have almost finished the beginner meditation section, if you want I can put the translations online on drop box or can I send them to you by email?

Bonjour Sœur,
Je traduis le site JoS en français en format Word pour moi-même, j’ai presque terminé la section méditation débutant, si tu veux je peux mettre les traductions en ligne sur drop box ou je peux te les envoyer par mail ?
Awesome. Drop box them. I'll check them for quality control and then put them online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back