Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SHEM HAM FORASH

Omar666

I need to know about the word SHEM HAM FORASH which used by other satanism on the ritual but i never see this word on our spiritual satanism belief so there is any effect to use this word?

I typed in " Define Shem Ham Forash " on google.
Urban Dictionary came up saying it most commonly refers to the name yahweh and the 72 names of God.

I might be wrong here but I'm pretty sure it's a term they use to refer to the name of their filthy ''g-d'' having variants like the 72 names or the 42 names. Anyway Hebrew is their language, they created it.
Talking Hebrew is like spilling diarrhea from your mouth. :?

The Shemhamforash is the actual name of the jewish god in kabala its the 72 names. Its arranged according to the YHVH into four sections of 18 names each. This is why the jews call their god Ha Shem as the one rabbi stated its a short form of saying Shemhamforash.

In the Talmud the jews state the power of the rabbi's is the ability to use the 72 names with this they accomplish all things. Because the 72 names are how they manifest their god form into the material realm.

There is a lot of jewish garbage in the CoS. If your against Yahweh why invoke Yahweh by the Hebrew title of Yahweh.......

The 72 RTR is the reversal of the name of the jewish god and thus the erasing of the jewish godform of YHVH out of existence.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Shemhamforash is the actual name of the jewish god in kabala its the 72 names. Its arranged according to the YHVH into four sections of 18 names each. This is why the jews call their god Ha Shem as the one rabbi stated its a short form of saying Shemhamforash.

In the Talmud the jews state the power of the rabbi's is the ability to use the 72 names with this they accomplish all things. Because the 72 names are how they manifest their god form into the material realm.

There is a lot of jewish garbage in the CoS. If your against Yahweh why invoke Yahweh by the Hebrew title of Yahweh.......

The 72 RTR is the reversal of the name of the jewish god and thus the erasing of the jewish godform of YHVH out of existence.
Thanks for making me aware for that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back