Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Learning Hebrew?

Is this something worth learning? I'm looking to start learning another language. Also, if anybody knows it, how difficult is it to learn? How long did it take for you to become proficient? And what software / apps would you recommend?

Legendary Creature said:
Is this something worth learning? I'm looking to start learning another language. Also, if anybody knows it, how difficult is it to learn? How long did it take for you to become proficient? And what software / apps would you recommend?

We are now directly reversing the hebrew alphabet, which is the source of all curses the jews have cast upon humanity. Why would any Satanist want to learn it?

Legendary Creature said:
I don’t think you understood we are nazis

Aquarius said:
Legendary Creature said:
Not the 'bad' ones depicted by jewish Hollywood but the good ones. Legendary Creature just read our sites and in this forum there are a lot of articles that explains everything.

If you want to experience unruly energy, negative thoughts, paralysis, pain, dizziness or agony then learn herbrew.

If you do not want to experience that, then do the opposite.

When I have to study Hebrew and kabbalah crap I always clean my aura several times over after. Its just disgusting.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Legendary Creature said:
Not the 'bad' ones depicted by jewish Hollywood but the good ones. Legendary Creature just read our sites and in this forum there are a lot of articles that explains everything.
yes haha, I know obviously:)

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
yes haha, I know obviously:)
It was directed more at the OP :D

Relax everyone I was just clowning around. I have all the audio sermons on my IPod which I listen to extensively. I know the scoop. Are there any languages any of you would recommend? Or maybe I’ll just stick to English and do other stuff with my free time.

On a related note, does anybody know if there are going to be any new audio sermons any time soon?

HP Mageson666 said:
When I have to study Hebrew and kabbalah crap I always clean my aura several times over after. Its just disgusting.

I thought I was the only one who felt revolted by this. Just looking at the friggin' pope or reading a news article about anything enemy related brings a shudder of disgust down my spine and makes me feel off and unnatural the entire time. Hell, my face gets sore just from the perpetual cringing.

Legendary Creature said:
Relax everyone I was just clowning around. I have all the audio sermons on my IPod which I listen to extensively. I know the scoop. Are there any languages any of you would recommend? Or maybe I’ll just stick to English and do other stuff with my free time.

On a related note, does anybody know if there are going to be any new audio sermons any time soon?

We don't have time or energy to waste on answering 'jokes'. At this point I'd say stick to English for now and in your free time you can meditate and advance yourself.

If you really want to learn some other language for some reason then why not study Sanskrit, the first and original language of the Gentiles.

:eyes roll:

jokers to the left, clowns to the right. Stuck in the middle with you.

You can learn any language you want.

I had depression studying biblical Hebrew back when I was xtian. I left xtianity very quickly after that.

Legendary Creature said:
Check out these videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl524m6gEO7imhpPVm5WYKg/videos

Knowledge about enemy is always useful, but you need to have a defined purpose with it.

HP Mageson studies the enemies spiritual system the hebrew kabbalah in order to expose it and to highlight any corruption it caused in our own spiritual system. That is a very good reason to go trough all that garbage.

You could use your knowledge of hebrew language to track inportant israeli news that go under the radar or further expose the jews by translating material that is only available in hebrew. However if you don’t have such purpose. I don’t think It’s worth it.

You make a good point, which I hadn’t considered. I was considering learning another language just for the sake of learning another language but I gave it some more thought and I think I’ll just stick to English. Thank you for your cordial response.

Savitar said:
Knowledge about enemy is always useful, but you need to have a defined purpose with it.

HP Mageson studies the enemies spiritual system the hebrew kabbalah in order to expose it and to highlight any corruption it caused in our own spiritual system. That is a very good reason to go trough all that garbage.

You could use your knowledge of hebrew language to track inportant israeli news that go under the radar or further expose the jews by translating material that is only available in hebrew. However if you don’t have such purpose. I don’t think It’s worth it.
The OP was trolling and honestly for me even just looking at the hebrew alphabet i get really disgusted, i mean they litteraly use it to curse us and it's filled with negative energy. Really disgusting...

Honestly i would learn japanese, sanskrit, greek and deutsch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back