Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange Feeling Behind Ears - Astral Sense Workings

Arcadia

As the topic states, just thought I'd ask if this is common. I've been having a lot more success with pineal gland workings lately, and workings in general, and I've felt the physical effects. However after doing the Final RTR tonight I get a curious feeling on my head, just behind the ears on both sides of my head. Wasn't a pain or an irritation, just felt like pressure or vague stimulation of the area just behind. Was just wondering if this is normal or if anyone else has experienced this while working on astral senses more specifically, because this was a first for me, and it seems too coincidental to happen now. I guess I'm just assuming there might be minor chakras there I didn't know about, perhaps, that I haven't really put much energy into at any point.
Thanks!

Arcadia said:
As the topic states, just thought I'd ask if this is common. I've been having a lot more success with pineal gland workings lately, and workings in general, and I've felt the physical effects. However after doing the Final RTR tonight I get a curious feeling on my head, just behind the ears on both sides of my head. Wasn't a pain or an irritation, just felt like pressure or vague stimulation of the area just behind. Was just wondering if this is normal or if anyone else has experienced this while working on astral senses more specifically, because this was a first for me, and it seems too coincidental to happen now. I guess I'm just assuming there might be minor chakras there I didn't know about, perhaps, that I haven't really put much energy into at any point.
Thanks!

There are in fact minor chakras around the ears that are for astral hearing. You'll likely feel pressure from them as they activate just like you would with any of the major chakras such as the crown for example.

Clairaudience.gif

It's perfectly normal and is a good sign.

Yeah since I work on my Astral hearing I feel pressure and/ or pain on some astralhearing-chakras.
I guess this is normal. The first time I felt my 6th chakra I had a very intense headache. It took me 4h to realize that my 6th chakra was hurting. But since then I am able to feel it when ever I want to.

So pressure/pain is a good sign

The way you know your astral senses are being opened are if you randomly see lights while closing the eyes. If won't be a reflection of something coming from outside. It'll feel if the light is being created out of the darkness itself. And it'll be very different than normal light so you'll know when you see it. You might also see swirling circles randomly, shapes, colors. These are not afterimages from something outside of of. Its an impression being imposed from your inner psyche to your third eye and stimulating the visual senses to see it. Its very different and you'll know when you get those. As for astral hearing you might hear ghost sounds. As it is shown in the movies. However it sounds like that because the astral hearing is not clear enough. When its clear enough you'll hear it muting other sounds. For example if you're watching a video. And you have astral contact with someone. The voice will be clear and it'll come inside of your head. However it'll not be like your hearing your own thoughts. Its exactly clear as if a human being is talking to you. In earlier stages you might hear metal sounds, static, rivers, anything that's coming from your psyche. That's when you know your astral senses are opening.

Arcadia said:
Thanks!
Those are the locations of 6 of your Clairaudience points, with the other 3 being at the top of your head as indicated on this Meditation's page:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

It is a very good sign to my knowledge that you are feeling a non-painful pressure there, that most generally means those points are beginning to open, especially after a Final RTR. Keep working on them and focus a little extra energy on them each day, and continue working on your Pineal Gland as well. The Pineal Gland rules all astral senses and the Final RTR is removing bindings from them, which is why you are feeling those Clairaudience points now even if you have not worked on them often.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back