Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions from a new member

LoGirl

I have been lurking for quite a while and have started meditating. I have looked for a place where I belong for so long and I am so happy to find this place. I am feeling overwhelmed trying to find where to start.

My husband doesn't know how I feel about so many things. He is not active in any kind of church, but is very vocal about his love for "God" and Jesus Christ. I have never said anything either way, so he assumes I feel the same. I do not.

Is it possible to have a happy marriage with someone who feels the opposite of me as far as who we worship? We have 3 kids together and I just don't know how to address the subject.

Also, he doesn't know that I am bisexual. I love him but we are different in so many ways. As I am reading through this forum and realizing things about myself I never even knew, I want him to support or at least tolerate the real me.

Has anyone here had a loving marriage with someone who is the way I just described my husband?

Also, I would really appreciate someone directing me toward a good starting point as far as this forum goes. Thank you.

This is a very fucked up situation as far as marriage, views and the sex is concerned. Your husband as you describe him seems like a Christian nationalist of some kind as he doesn't subscribe to any church and still deeply believes in the god of the bible. There can be serious complications with the development we take and the reaction a Christian may give. Some Christians may flip out when you do meditation, yoga,mantra chanting etc and be like "Devil,the devil!!!". And you certainly cannot hide from him forever that you do these practices. So basically you need to somehow go around this situation. I wouldn't recommend directly confronting your husband about this. But you can slowly and steadily talk to him and connect with him about your understanding of religion and history. Don't go full blown " I'm a satanist. Fuck Christ. Hail Satan" on him. High Priest Mageson has written detailed sermons about history, religion, reversal of ideals etc. You need to study in depth His sermons and try to connect the dots. You are looking for specific points such as reversal of the original religions into something bad. Labelling of the original gods into something bad. How Christianity was created by Judaism. Take notes. And HPMageson also mentions the names of the books about history and religion. If you have money you can buy some hardcover as in acharya s however most of it is on libgen.io . So that's how you can spark the interest of your husband in these things and make him see things in a different way and even if he doesn't change his ways at least you can freely do. This is however very risky,chances of massive arguments and problems are there. The easiest way is to actually bind him to prevent him from interfering with your satanic life in any way. Which can be a moral issue for some. Whatever you choose to do is your own choice. Your husband must be going for work and if you aren't at that time, you could meditate then. Which is very essential.
The second thing is with this kid situation. My intuition tells me you're white. And you have three kids so you must be proud of what you've accomplished for the white race. If your kids are small they can be initiated little by little into the occult and they will do better in all spheres of their life. Profess utmost secrecy for where we tread there is constant danger.

Your bisexual situation is very problematic and I don't think I can give you any advice on that. When you say your bisexual is it because you want your husband to accept your sexual orientation or you also want to have sex with a woman outside of marriage. Because that's certainly not something I can comment on. If he was an open minded fellow he could allow you in the latter or even have threesomes but this Christian identity may severely atrophy His ability. Something other members may be able to comment on or you need to figure out on your own.

Now to your occult situation. As your a newbie you need to start a meditation program, open the soul and get power. The 40 days meditation program is nearly where all newbies start so I'd recommend that. Then to go to intermediate you need to do the six months meditation program. After that with guidance of a demon and the plethora of meditations that they should guide you with you can go higher and higher. I have to warn you the 40 days meditation program is a little outdated and the sequence of the chakra opening are wrong in it. So follow the numbering on the official Jos website. These programs are available in the jos Library.

An introduction of changing your paradigm of mind by HPhoodedcobra is a must I believe,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13724&hilit=Spiritual+satanism

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvemf0/Satanic_FAQs.pdf?dl=1
The procedure for an easy binding is given here^^

Lastly you need to do the RTR daily. Its extremely important for your personal as well as the benefit of humanity. Those who do the RTR daily will exponentially increase their learning curve and spiritual power. You will be free of any bindings that hold you back. However be warned if you start the rtrs and advanced meditations without dedicating, terrible things can happen. So you need to dedicate if you haven't already.

Anyway welcome to our family and may you find peace,prosperity and happiness on this path.

The honest truth is that the more you will start advancing your soul the more you are probabily gonna reject him more and he could be an obstacle to your meditations if he comes to know you hate xianity. Use your intuition, you can’t live with someone you don’t like(if you don’t like him obviously).

Greetings and welcome to these forums and to Spiritual Satanism!

Many of us have loved ones and spouses who are still indoctrinated into the delusions of the enemy, most prominently, Xtianity, and in most cases, it is best to keep Satanic beliefs hidden since your husband would likely take radical action if he discovered you were a Satanist (I apologize if I am making assumptions about his character, but this is simply the behavior of most Xtians, and in many cases, the mass mind of the enemy will work through them against you). For as long as he does not expose you to too much negative energy, forces you to go to Church, or pray for you often in any way, your relationship will be okay and possibly happy in some regards for the time being. If you are dedicated, and working on your Clairaudience points, I very strongly recommend asking Father Satan and your Guardian Demon(s) for guidance and if they can foresee any potential problems your husband may cause you.

If you would like him to eventually embrace your true beliefs and feelings, I very much suggest that you begin working on your aura and building up it's power, so you can subtly influence your husband over the course of time to leave Xtianity in the dust and change his beliefs. If you can master the Reading Thoughts working, you can begin speaking to his Light Body and influencing his dreams to further alter his beliefs in a positive way.

Reading Thoughts:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Reading_Thoughts.html

And above all, do the Final RTR as much as you can, regardless of how long or short you've been a Satanist, as it is destroying Xtianity and other Jewish lies on a worldwide basis and breaking the influence it has on every Gentile, and do an Aura of Protection such as the ones here daily if you can:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

I hope this reply will be helpful, best of luck in all endeavors related to Satanism.

Well you got options on the interpersonal level. Experimenting with women could turn very enjoyable.
You need to be in charge of your destiny now and not let a xtian dictate you. Think about your future and the one of your children in 5 years. Try discussing your situation with him and that his religiosity has started to take a serious toll on you. Don't mention Satanism or Paganism but make him understand that you have become sick of it and don't want religious indoctrination for your children. You can pose as an increasingly militant atheist person, they tend to have a staunch disgust for any religions and it will keep your cover
Love is a complicated situation. Often it is solely about personal perceptions of the other, habits and links that formed at the soul level (they can be removed if one knows about them and wants to).
But in any case do not feel any obligation to act like a perfect obedient xtian wife.
You could also choose be solely involved as a front for the children even if you ultimately decide to not divorce legally.

Jack said:
This is a very fucked up situation as far as marriage, views and the sex is concerned. Your husband as you describe him seems like a Christian nationalist of some kind as he doesn't subscribe to any church and still deeply believes in the god of the bible. There can be serious complications with the development we take and the reaction a Christian may give. Some Christians may flip out when you do meditation, yoga,mantra chanting etc and be like "Devil,the devil!!!". And you certainly cannot hide from him forever that you do these practices. So basically you need to somehow go around this situation. I wouldn't recommend directly confronting your husband about this. But you can slowly and steadily talk to him and connect with him about your understanding of religion and history. Don't go full blown " I'm a satanist. Fuck Christ. Hail Satan" on him. High Priest Mageson has written detailed sermons about history, religion, reversal of ideals etc. You need to study in depth His sermons and try to connect the dots. You are looking for specific points such as reversal of the original religions into something bad. Labelling of the original gods into something bad. How Christianity was created by Judaism. Take notes. And HPMageson also mentions the names of the books about history and religion. If you have money you can buy some hardcover as in acharya s however most of it is on libgen.io . So that's how you can spark the interest of your husband in these things and make him see things in a different way and even if he doesn't change his ways at least you can freely do. This is however very risky,chances of massive arguments and problems are there. The easiest way is to actually bind him to prevent him from interfering with your satanic life in any way. Which can be a moral issue for some. Whatever you choose to do is your own choice. Your husband must be going for work and if you aren't at that time, you could meditate then. Which is very essential.
The second thing is with this kid situation. My intuition tells me you're white. And you have three kids so you must be proud of what you've accomplished for the white race. If your kids are small they can be initiated little by little into the occult and they will do better in all spheres of their life. Profess utmost secrecy for where we tread there is constant danger.

Your bisexual situation is very problematic and I don't think I can give you any advice on that. When you say your bisexual is it because you want your husband to accept your sexual orientation or you also want to have sex with a woman outside of marriage. Because that's certainly not something I can comment on. If he was an open minded fellow he could allow you in the latter or even have threesomes but this Christian identity may severely atrophy His ability. Something other members may be able to comment on or you need to figure out on your own.

Now to your occult situation. As your a newbie you need to start a meditation program, open the soul and get power. The 40 days meditation program is nearly where all newbies start so I'd recommend that. Then to go to intermediate you need to do the six months meditation program. After that with guidance of a demon and the plethora of meditations that they should guide you with you can go higher and higher. I have to warn you the 40 days meditation program is a little outdated and the sequence of the chakra opening are wrong in it. So follow the numbering on the official Jos website. These programs are available in the jos Library.

An introduction of changing your paradigm of mind by HPhoodedcobra is a must I believe,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13724&hilit=Spiritual+satanism

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvemf0/Satanic_FAQs.pdf?dl=1
The procedure for an easy binding is given here^^

Lastly you need to do the RTR daily. Its extremely important for your personal as well as the benefit of humanity. Those who do the RTR daily will exponentially increase their learning curve and spiritual power. You will be free of any bindings that hold you back. However be warned if you start the rtrs and advanced meditations without dedicating, terrible things can happen. So you need to dedicate if you haven't already.

Anyway welcome to our family and may you find peace,prosperity and happiness on this path.

Thank you for all of this information. It certainly helps. As far as my bisexuality, no I don't want to be with anyone besides him (male or female). It was a part of my life before I met him and I would just like to be able to talk about it with him. I am attracted to both genders. I will read up on the 40 day meditation program and start that. Thank you.

Aquarius said:
The honest truth is that the more you will start advancing your soul the more you are probabily gonna reject him more and he could be an obstacle to your meditations if he comes to know you hate xianity. Use your intuition, you can’t live with someone you don’t like(if you don’t like him obviously).

Thank you for your honesty. I do like him. He is a good person. I am just the type of person who doesn't want secrets. I suppose I will just have to see how it goes and follow my gut. Thank you.

Scion of Atlantis said:

Many of us have loved ones and spouses who are still indoctrinated into the delusions of the enemy, most prominently, Xtianity, and in most cases, it is best to keep Satanic beliefs hidden since your husband would likely take radical action if he discovered you were a Satanist (I apologize if I am making assumptions about his character, but this is simply the behavior of most Xtians, and in many cases, the mass mind of the enemy will work through them against you). For as long as he does not expose you to too much negative energy, forces you to go to Church, or pray for you often in any way, your relationship will be okay and possibly happy in some regards for the time being. If you are dedicated, and working on your Clairaudience points, I very strongly recommend asking Father Satan and your Guardian Demon(s) for guidance and if they can foresee any potential problems your husband may cause you.

If you would like him to eventually embrace your true beliefs and feelings, I very much suggest that you begin working on your aura and building up it's power, so you can subtly influence your husband over the course of time to leave Xtianity in the dust and change his beliefs. If you can master the Reading Thoughts working, you can begin speaking to his Light Body and influencing his dreams to further alter his beliefs in a positive way.

Reading Thoughts:

And above all, do the Final RTR as much as you can, regardless of how long or short you've been a Satanist, as it is destroying Xtianity and other Jewish lies on a worldwide basis and breaking the influence it has on every Gentile, and do an Aura of Protection such as the ones here daily if you can:

I hope this reply will be helpful, best of luck in all endeavors related to Satanism.

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. This actually gives me hope. He doesn't go to church and I doubt he prays for me. He is certainly not a bible thumper but he does have a deep loyalty to "God" himself. I believe that this is embedded in him from being taught this since he was a child. I will read the links you suggested.

LoGirl said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Reading Thoughts:

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. This actually gives me hope. He doesn't go to church and I doubt he prays for me. He is certainly not a bible thumper but he does have a deep loyalty to "God" himself. I believe that this is embedded in him from being taught this since he was a child. I will read the links you suggested.

Hey well basically if he doesn‘t pray and if he doesn‘t go to the church, well maybe he is not a christ then.

I used to believe in god, well not the christian god but our true god. I didn‘t who he was, but I knew he was there. I even prayed once and said „I want to pray to the real god“ or something like that.

Maybe you just have to sit down with him, and discuss if he really believes in the biblical god. You could say that you do believe in god, but not in the biblical god but in our true god, even if you do not know who he is (Just to see his reaction, so you can see how you want to proceed).Or if it is a similar situation where I found myself in.

Well if he thinks like me, you can gradually show him what you truely believe in.

Welp good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back