Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone give me feedback on this theory that Visnu/Krsna has been corrupted into an alternate YHWH?

indrasoma

Hello all,

I know Hinduism is often considered mankind's "true" religion on here, but the more I read, the more evidence I find that current Hinduism is highly corrupt. I think Vishu/Krsna might have been changed from the original Vishnu of the Vedas and the original historical personality Krishna into an alternative form of YHWH. I don't want to believe it, but I'm laying the evidence out here in case someone else may know more on the topic.

-The highest authority in all of Hinduism are the texts known as the Vedas, which are the oldest spiritual texts in the world. In the Vedas, Indra is the Supreme God. This Indra is the equivalent of the Greek Zeus and the Egyptian Amon-Ra. However, worship of Indra has been systemically suppressed in favor of worship of the Puranic Visnu and Siva. In particular, Visnu is considered to represent the sun. In Ancient Egypt, Akenaten (of the enemy) tried to overthrow Amon-Ra to institute exclusive sun worship in the form of Aten. This draws a link in my mind between Aten (also known as "the One") and Visnu.

-Prayers to the Puranic Visnu and Siva always refer to them as superior to Indra, which clearly goes against the Vedas, in which Indra is established unequivocally as the Supreme God. Furthermore, legends involving Visnu and his incarnations often involve him subjugating/conquering Vedic Gods such as Indra and Varuna.

-Indra in the Vedas is referred to as extremely powerful, but never as "the One in Whom all is contained." In contrast, Visnu, Siva, and later Puranic Gods are often referred to as "the One," which is surprisingly similar to terminology used to refer to Aten and YHWH.

-The Caitanya Upanishad, which Vaishnavas refer to in order to proclaim the efficacy of their Mahamantra, the divinity of Caitanya, and the supremacy of Krsna, was most likely made up very recently. Apparently Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura after a "long and arduous" search "discovered" a brand new Upanishad proclaiming the divinity of the Vaishnava Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and apparently that Upanishad had been "hidden" for all these centuries because the souls weren't "evolved enough spiritually" to discover it. Hmm... but I thought in the Kali Yuga, souls would be in the lowest condition ever spiritually? Speaking of the Kali Yuga, that is a corruption, too. The original Vedas make no mention of a Kali Yuga. However, admittedly there have been many cultures that speak of a 24,000-26,000 cycle. However, the Bhagavad Purana, which I'll speak more of below, says every year in the ~25,000 cycle corresponds to not a human year, but that of the "demigods" which is equivalent to a 1,000 human years or so. In other words, the Bhagavad Purana is trying to manipulate people into thinking the Kali Yuga lasts a lot longer than it actually does, and then it also says that Visnu/Krsna worship is the only means of escaping Kali Yuga. At the end of Purana, it is stated that Visnu will arrive on a horse with a sword to slay all the "evil ones" very similar to the second coming of Christ.

-Lastly, the Bhagavad Purana, the main text of the Vaishnavas, has some very odd stories:
1) apparently, the "mercy" of Krnsa is that anyone who worships him will eventually become poverty-stricken and ruined (this is explicitly stated) because he is the only god who "cares enough about you" to make you not care about the "material world"
2) this last one seriously gave me pause -- the text literally says the devil (the Vedic Vritra, the equivalent of Egyptian Apep, NOT Satan) has merged into Visnu. The fundamental conflict in the Vedas is between Indra, protector of mankind and bringer of waters, and Vritra, the bringer of drought and deceiver of mankind. Vritra is the biggest, baddest, most horrific demon to exist. But in the Bhagavad Purana, Vritra is called a "holy Brahmin" and he merges into Visnu. WTF? So by worshipping Visnu, one is worshipping the deceiver of mankind who brings drought?

I know this is really long, but I hope someone can give me feedback on whether it makes sense. I had come across the Hare Krsna movement a few years ago and began really taking an interest in Krsna, but I think the whole concept of Visnu/Krsna might be deceptive and evil, and not related to Satan at all. I had seen some posts on here saying "Visnu is Satan" because of the connection between yoga and Satanism, but if anything, the real Satan is Indra, Brahma, or maybe even Shiva, but not the current conception of Visnu/Krnsa.

I'm very sorry if anyone has astrally communiated with Visnu/Krsna and I am totally wrong.

What you say is correct.

This appears to be a forgery of the jews from a very long time ago, and they have intensified this and corrupted Hinduism to put the kike slave "Krshna" and "Vinsu" as Gods of importance. Visnu is nothing else than a concept of the Shukra or the Venus principle on the east. As for Krshna, this is the hoax based on 'love', 'mercy' and all the related hebrew crap, which is in full contrast of the Vedic or cleaner culture of India which was a warrior based one, in a cuckery that is akin to xianity, such as the useless worship of a savior figure of 'love, compassion etc'.

The jews did not take down the whole of the Hindu system, but they corrupted it over the span of what appears to be many thousands of years. They seem to have given out specific attention to specific things of specific deities, and pushed them too much, in order to pervert hinduism into the pacified that it is today. This was also done in Buddhism.

This is done gradually, and little by little from the corroders, who just take two steps forward and one step back in order to attain this degree of corrosion on the longterm.

Krisna is evidently the first kosher history of what later became "Christ" generated by the jews not very long ago. Maybe it existed as some sort of irrelevant concept entity, and the jews boosted it in fame and power to pacify the masses into destruction. Generally, when you see Gods that are 'all good', one must start being suspicious, as the Aryan culture of India and otherwise does not understand this lack of extensive abilities of the deity. Every deity can be good or bad.

Krishna must have been generated by some proto kikes in India and made into something important. Then, the same jewish race carried this over in the west, and created their foul "Christ" with this as an extension of the first corruption. This is why when one draws all these lines, it's the same foul concept all over again, causing the same poverty, demise, and destruction and mental illness to the followers worldwide.

Satan relates to Shiva as far as the deities are concerned, not Visnu. Indra is also a symbolic power of Shiva which is the electric thunderbolt or the bioelectricity of Yoga. In the Ancient Greek history the Gods also carry around the Titans, such as Zeus carries the Thunderbolt (Which is Keravnos which was a Titan) or other Gods carry the Zephyros or the Air. These are like Indra, human representation of forces like Indra is. While Gods are Gods, like Shiva is. As such Shiva can make use of Indra, for example, or Visnu.

This is why all the Gurus who are decent in India do scorn on "Krishna" while all the trashers promote Visnu and "Krishna" ad nauseum to deceive the populace. And all the decent gurus follow Shiva for the most part.

Endless weaving has been done to bridge all these gaps by people who wanted to prove that this was natural, so nothing less is to be expected than confusion here. These people also promoted the enemy's work and this is manifested in India's spiritual level today. The Hindu's weren't like that in the past thousand years. Too much Hari Kike Krisna, "Christos" and all the related kosher love filth, and 'muh savior' and they just worshipped a christianity in everything but a name, creating the disasters created today.

As stated, most of the so called 'support' of these is just forgeries. The same goes for "Osiris KRST", "KRSNA" and all the related jewish filth which comes under all sorts of different forms. This is the recipe of corruption of the jewish enemy. Numerous kosher theories have been created and supported even by people who vocally claim to be against them, but interject them in the original teachings regardless. This process is what causes results observable only later.

This is why conscious gurus are attacking these perverts and they are trying to reverse what they are doing. Which is why Shiva worship is on the rise.

The situation is simple if it sounds like kosher shit, it is kosher shit.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
What you say is correct.

This appears to be a forgery of the jews from a very long time ago, and they have intensified this and corrupted Hinduism to put the kike slave "Krshna" and "Vinsu" as Gods of importance. Visnu is nothing else than a concept of the Shukra or the Venus principle on the east. As for Krshna, this is the hoax based on 'love', 'mercy' and all the related hebrew crap, which is in full contrast of the Vedic or cleaner culture of India which was a warrior based one, in a cuckery that is akin to xianity, such as the useless worship of a savior figure of 'love, compassion etc'.

The jews did not take down the whole of the Hindu system, but they corrupted it over the span of what appears to be many thousands of years. They seem to have given out specific attention to specific things of specific deities, and pushed them too much, in order to pervert hinduism into the pacified that it is today. This was also done in Buddhism.

This is done gradually, and little by little from the corroders, who just take two steps forward and one step back in order to attain this degree of corrosion on the longterm.

Krisna is evidently the first kosher history of what later became "Christ" generated by the jews not very long ago. Maybe it existed as some sort of irrelevant concept entity, and the jews boosted it in fame and power to pacify the masses into destruction. Generally, when you see Gods that are 'all good', one must start being suspicious, as the Aryan culture of India and otherwise does not understand this lack of extensive abilities of the deity. Every deity can be good or bad.

Krishna must have been generated by some proto kikes in India and made into something important. Then, the same jewish race carried this over in the west, and created their foul "Christ" with this as an extension of the first corruption. This is why when one draws all these lines, it's the same foul concept all over again, causing the same poverty, demise, and destruction and mental illness to the followers worldwide.

Satan relates to Shiva as far as the deities are concerned, not Visnu. Indra is also a symbolic power of Shiva which is the electric thunderbolt or the bioelectricity of Yoga. In the Ancient Greek history the Gods also carry around the Titans, such as Zeus carries the Thunderbolt (Which is Keravnos which was a Titan) or other Gods carry the Zephyros or the Air. These are like Indra, human representation of forces like Indra is. While Gods are Gods, like Shiva is. As such Shiva can make use of Indra, for example, or Visnu.

This is why all the Gurus who are decent in India do scorn on "Krishna" while all the trashers promote Visnu and "Krishna" ad nauseum to deceive the populace. And all the decent gurus follow Shiva for the most part.

Endless weaving has been done to bridge all these gaps by people who wanted to prove that this was natural, so nothing less is to be expected than confusion here. These people also promoted the enemy's work and this is manifested in India's spiritual level today. The Hindu's weren't like that in the past thousand years. Too much Hari Kike Krisna, "Christos" and all the related kosher love filth, and 'muh savior' and they just worshipped a christianity in everything but a name, creating the disasters created today.

As stated, most of the so called 'support' of these is just forgeries. The same goes for "Osiris KRST", "KRSNA" and all the related jewish filth which comes under all sorts of different forms. This is the recipe of corruption of the jewish enemy. Numerous kosher theories have been created and supported even by people who vocally claim to be against them, but interject them in the original teachings regardless. This process is what causes results observable only later.

This is why conscious gurus are attacking these perverts and they are trying to reverse what they are doing. Which is why Shiva worship is on the rise.

The situation is simple if it sounds like kosher shit, it is kosher shit.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I was worried as to whether I was actually on the right track or I was just making up connections where none actually existed, but this clarifies it for me. Seems like basically everything that is currently popular in the world has an ulterior purpose of weakening people.

Visnu is the kundalini serpent and relates to Surya and is a Vedic deity. Shiva is a title of Rudra and Brahma is Pasupati.

Krisna is Venus. However Visnu is related to Krisna as well.

Krisna was originally a different myth it has been changed over time. The Gita has been rewritten over time. The other Gita the Udu Gita or such states that Krisna is symbolic of the internal energy of the soul.

I have already written extensively on this subject. And made a detailed account of the changes in Hinduism over thouands of years. These are in the article archives.

All of these deities relate to aspects of the Magnum Opus. However they are all Vedic deities.

I vibrated aum krishna in dream and spoke to it. it didn't seem happy with me. but it spoke. can't remember what it said

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back