Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

internet scam hub shut down in tel aviv

Frinnis

Just heard on CTV2 that an operating centre in tel aviv has just been shut down and that binary advertisements have been made illegal in Canada. The news team even showed the gutted base of operations for the scam and the bags and bags of shredded documents they left behind when the rats fled the sinking ship. One thing that they left behind was a play book that has an answer for every question or response that you can give them including being involved in the conversation with your spouse when you say you need to talk to them, (or buttering you up by saying that they will praise you for making such a great business decision), to trying to make you angry at your bank.

It is easy for scams like this to make a profit in pissrael because off shore transactions are tax free there and the kike editors are trying to soften the blow as this came to everyone attention when this scam cost a Canadian their life and their family spoke out by saying that this marketing is now illegal in pissreal.

I'm sure you have all heard this before but it bears repeating: If a scammer calls, just hang up the phone. If you have caller ID and it is a weird number, don't answer.

Sorry for how gross this picture is, but it fits
trustme.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back