Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

mastering yoga poses

Levimega

hi I've tried doing this pose
2usx46p.jpg
and timing my self I got 2mins 35seconds I challenge anyone to beat my record in this pose I didn't close my eyes it's tree pose with prayer position or you can challenge me to beat any of your poses so we can master yoga

occultumlapidem said:
hi I've tried doing this pose
2usx46p.jpg
and timing my self I got 2mins 35seconds I challenge anyone to beat my record in this pose I didn't close my eyes it's tree pose with prayer position or you can challenge me to beat any of your poses so we can master yoga
Yoga's not a race, if you wanna get hurt get hurt by yourself not trying to intermingle others too.

yea yoga should be done in a solitary place on grass and a deerskin not to high not to low with mind fixed on god. but I just had to copy that awesome picture.

someone said 4mins so I got 4 mins 10 seconds in tree pose one legged ofc then to balance the other side 60 seconds on the left leg only a min because I lost balance. I will dwell with an awareness of the body is one of my new affirmations. but yea I think people could go for along time just don't strain yourselves out there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back