Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Similarities between unconscious and energy

Goldenage18

I was thinking about what's the difference between raising the energy ,programming it and just programming the unconscious... :roll: both, it seems, bring similar results.
What's the mechanism behind the unconscious putting things in reality?

you're still using energy when you program your unconscious

Goldenage18 said:
I was thinking about what's the difference between raising the energy ,programming it and just programming the unconscious... :roll: both, it seems, bring similar results.
What's the mechanism behind the unconscious putting things in reality?

Read this :
http://web.archive.org/web/20160509033337/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Jews_are_a_Virus.pdf

Thoughts are real things. Electrical impulses that have energy. Everything starts in the astral and then manifests into the material. This is how thoughts can have power. Our thoughts are the seeds where our actions grow from. So it’s obvious that different thoughts will create different actions. So careful what you think.

When energy is raised it’s programmed with our thoughts and will. Certain things, dwelling on them alone isn’t enough to produce something in reality so magic is used. Like rowing a boat vs using a motor. See?

The astral realm is a realm that is highly influenced by the human consciousness. It's a different plane of being altogether that partially blankets the physical realm. It changes and shifts upon the will of many individuals and is much like a schematic stage where in it constructs and builds upon thousands of ideas and thoughts but very select few of these ideas become powerful enough to manifest on the physical plane.

It's a difficult subject to grasp for those who are not personally familiar such as myself, but this is my understanding.

I think consciousness is our awareness and deals with the material and rational thought.

The unconscious is another level where you tap the mystical and energetic nature of reality.

Everything is energy. We learn in Science everything is made up of subatomic particles which are comprised of a nucleus and have an outer layer of protons and neutrons which are called electrons.

Everything in the universe is made up of this structure and is thus made up of energy.

We are also energy. But we are also consciousness.

We need to use our conscious rational mind to program and direct the unconscious level which is where you can tap into the energetic level.

I can't remember now if opposites attract or like attracts like. I actually think now it's like attracts like.

It's all to do with vibration. Everything is vibrating energy and as you consciously program your unconscious that vibration will synch with the vibration of whatever you're working towards.

The conscious and unconscious are two totally different worlds. Different laws and realities. But they are connected and they do affect one another.

Thank you fellows

Ok it was under my nose , the unconscious store informations, emotions and such, therefore it isn't incorrect to assume that it automatically direct energy in certain directions .
I reminded about what Hps Maxine wrote about karma ,the example of working to death in a past life and in the future life having a disability which prevents to work ever again , the unconscious is programmed to avoid this situation by trauma .

I still feel kind of something is missing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back