Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR questions

Catalincata94

About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560
You can raise energy. Use the mp3 as guideline. No need to vibrate them letter by letter.

You can certainly raise your energy before the ritual if you want. I don’t, but that’s because I raise extreme amounts of energy at other points in the day. As for the letters, I have done doing it exactly as it is in the MP3. It doesn’t necessarily have to be exact. Just do your best.

Sinistra said:
You can raise energy. Use the mp3 as guideline. No need to vibrate them letter by letter.
I have a question that is not on that page
Do we need to stay silent in the mind (not speaking) for a few minutes after the RTR?
And after the RTR when cleaning the chakras my mind and attention werent always on them so and i got a thought for a few times that the energy may do something to me because i can't vizualize the light well to clean myself so it may remain some of it in my aura and chakras... but i think i will be fine. i will do a cleaning with surya from tomorrow on.

I recommend raising your energy before the ritual. It takes less than 3 minutes if you're using SATANAS or the 666 meditation. I didn't at first but, but after doing so I noticed increased power in the ritual. I also note more removal of negative energies.

As for pronunciation, just follow the mp3.

Catalincata94 said:
Sinistra said:
Do we need to stay silent in the mind (not speaking) for a few minutes after the RTR?
And after the RTR when cleaning the chakras my mind and attention werent always on them so and i got a thought for a few times that the energy may do something to me because i can't vizualize the light well to clean myself so it may remain some of it in my aura and chakras... but i think i will be fine. i will do a cleaning with surya from tomorrow on.
No need to stay silent. It's not black magick it's reversing the alphabet of the enemy which is their means to curse us. So it's removing the curses. The RTR will not hurt you in any case. The cleaning / returning curses after doing RTR(s) is to remove lingering crap that was already there before you did the RTR. It's not the RTR causing any of that.
What I do most the time is several times the RTR in one sitting and then the quickened returning curses (which is 3x passing a solar ball from top to botton and then sending the curses back and then a few affirmations)

Sinistra said:
Catalincata94 said:
Sinistra said:
No need to stay silent. It's not black magick it's reversing the alphabet of the enemy which is their means to curse us. So it's removing the curses. The RTR will not hurt you in any case. The cleaning / returning curses after doing RTR(s) is to remove lingering crap that was already there before you did the RTR. It's not the RTR causing any of that.
What I do most the time is several times the RTR in one sitting and then the quickened returning curses (which is 3x passing a solar ball from top to botton and then sending the curses back and then a few affirmations)
I see. thank you very much. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back