Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish company grows first lab-grown steak

curio

https://amp.businessinsider.com/aleph-farms-israeli-startup-makes-first-lab-grown-clean-steak-meat-photos-video-2018-12

I wonder if this has anything to do with advancements in artificial womb technology, which a jew held patents to. They could grow kids in a vat for culinary purposes and nobody would ever be the wiser.

Definitely doesn't look like any steak I've ever seen. It reminds me of like a strip of veggie bacon. It looks strange, fake, or at least not like beef.

All I could think with this is all that fetus tissue they "experiment" on. Is this really beef at all? Or 5% beef 95% human. There's not really any way to know. And these soulless ghouls would love for everyone to be eating human.

These kikes are so excited about this. "Look we can eat baby steaks right out in public and it will look like beef! And mass-produce them. Even dumb vegans will eat lab grown children steaks." I never hear about beef dna being experimented on this much. Like Southpark when Cartman made that kid eat his own parents ground up in a bowl of chili, kikes love this kind of stuff.

giphy.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back