Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do Satan and the Demons speak to Satanists outside JoS?

magus.immortalis

I just was wondering what was your opinion on this. I have been reading some blogs and other websites where a "high priestess" was talking with Satan and wrote their conversation on the blog. The thing is, the conversation was pretty detailed. Was she talking to herself? To enemy Nordics or higher up Greys? Was it Satan? This "high priestess" also wrote other conversations she had with other Demons and Demonesses.

No, I won't promote their website here and I won't link it either.

Please don't be upset with me or flame me. You know that I am a staunch member of these groups. I wanted to open this topic for discussion. If the HPs/HPSs could also put in their input too that would be great.

Thanks for reading.
Hail Satan!

Anyone can write you a 50 page conversation they had with a banana the other time, if that is interesting to you.

After you read the 50 pages of crap however, you need to raise your head and seriously ask yourself if it only serves to satisfy your eyes, or if it means anything spiritual or godly, so to say.

The sense of entitlement and how much these people want to self-advertise is apparent in that they pretend to be mediums.

Now, there is a low level of 'communication' with an 'entity' which does not deal with the entity itself, but rather imagination of the person, mixed with partially true elements of the entity. This is when one creates a figment of their own imagination inside their mind, and converse with it. This does not reflect anything more intelligent than the person itself. This is like giving a face to your own intuition, and is a beginner level of understanding.

These people could fall into any category, from self deception, to enemy aliens, to whatever, the bottom line being mostly unable to communicate. There are a lot of 'buffers' and 'levels' involved in any sort of communication, and these people who are out of there, are extremely liable to fail in one or more of these buffers, essentially not achieving true or meaningful communication.

This is like asking if a civilian is talking to the top military commanders on a daily basis and they go to have coffee for 8 hours a day. This clearly is not the life of a top military official, but only in the coffee drinking person's mind.

So for the most part, hell no.

There are some people who are outside the JoS and the Gods sort of like 'influence' them, but not directly. More like, since they are into the Demons, they get some positive outcomes, similarly to how one being out to the sun gives them vitamin D. And a lot of sunburn due to lack of knowledge, too. But this doesn't mean they are in direct communication or have clear knowledge about any of the above process. Then a big deal is made out of this because most of these people do not know any better.

When they come to the JoS they understand that the Gods really take them far more seriously, and see what more proper experiences are like.

I've been drawn to Satan/Enki ever since I renounced the Jewish thoughtform as a kid and I bumped into several people/communities. A few of them had information that really lined up with most of the JoS' ministry experience, the thing is that I always felt like some of the information was a bit off... For example the Solar Chakra being pointed upwards or Chakras having the shape of balls. My advice would be: If you really want to read those sites, just try to filter out things that don't seem like they would be right and remain cautious. We all know how the enemy's main weapon is disinformation.

The Jos had been created in 2002 and humanity in extremely old. HPMaxine had contact with entities before she was a satanist. And people like these have been present in innumerable times in each part of human history in all cultures. Do you really think that Satan and his Demons do not talk with others ? Of course since you did not provide the site or the conversation I cannot judge it to be true or false. Other elements such as the background of the group, high priestess/priest etc should also be taken into account, mental illness etc. However know this that,Satan and his Demons communicate in a lot of secret covens,organizations and people on "our" side in waging war against the enemy around the world. And have been since times immemorial. And before the war even started and will continue to do so as guardians and teachers to humanity.

Jack said:
However know this that,Satan and his Demons communicate in a lot of secret covens,organizations and people on "our" side in waging war against the enemy around the world.

There might be "other" organizations. But the JoS is really #1 as had been stated before. The risk is high for those without of either falling for the enemy and having corrupted knowledge as they proceed.

As thus, a hand and guidance might be given to an extent for "others"(these people walk on the sidewalk) so long as it serves Satan's Agenda, which the JoS(Those marching on the road) plays the main role in this, here on earth.

the main difference between Jos and other satanist group is the awareness of the Jews as our enermy,other satanist do not know this and most of them will even defend Jews,I have seen this myself,if you don't know this Jews,reptilians and greys as hostile creatures then you are still under there trap and I don't think you can save yourself by just calling yourself a satanist,satanism is about spiritual growth off cause which involves destroying the enermy who are the main obstacle of humanity from ascending,so if you don't know this then you are just upgraded more than a christian but still a Jewish slave.also I do not think Satan will waste much time with people outside Jos,because those people do not do much to help Satan's course which we do Herr in Jos

Haures came to me before I was dedicated. But I am here now, which is what she wanted. They want us all to be united in one mission and in one place. Not physically, but in spirit. So like HPHoodedCobra666 said, if someone's claiming otherwise, they are deluded.

When I was a neo-Pagan I was directed here way back in the day by Satan and the Demons as well. And nowhere else either. I asked Satan when I found this place two questions. Is He real? And is the JoS His organization. I was told yes on both questions. I wouldn't be working here seven days a week years after year if this was not the place of Satan.

Nearly every "Satanic" group/organization outside of the JoS has a great many flaws and corrupted teachings and if one takes a close look at them and thinks about the goals/aims/direction of those groups, they will figure out that the other "Satanic" groups have no real future or end goal, and neither are they actually aware of the world's chief problems.

Furthermore, any Satanist who is spoken to by Demons or Satan himself will know who the enemy is, and will strive to destroy them as we do. The Gods do not hide their words behind riddles and are often very clear in their messages. Thus, a "Satanist" who claims to be in contact with Satan/Demons yet is not aware of the Jew and the true origins of Satanism is telling a fable.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyone can write you a 50 page conversation they had with a banana the other time, if that is interesting to you.

After you read the 50 pages of crap however, you need to raise your head and seriously ask yourself if it only serves to satisfy your eyes, or if it means anything spiritual or godly, so to say.

The sense of entitlement and how much these people want to self-advertise is apparent in that they pretend to be mediums.

Now, there is a low level of 'communication' with an 'entity' which does not deal with the entity itself, but rather imagination of the person, mixed with partially true elements of the entity. This is when one creates a figment of their own imagination inside their mind, and converse with it. This does not reflect anything more intelligent than the person itself. This is like giving a face to your own intuition, and is a beginner level of understanding.

These people could fall into any category, from self deception, to enemy aliens, to whatever, the bottom line being mostly unable to communicate. There are a lot of 'buffers' and 'levels' involved in any sort of communication, and these people who are out of there, are extremely liable to fail in one or more of these buffers, essentially not achieving true or meaningful communication.

This is like asking if a civilian is talking to the top military commanders on a daily basis and they go to have coffee for 8 hours a day. This clearly is not the life of a top military official, but only in the coffee drinking person's mind.

So for the most part, hell no.

There are some people who are outside the JoS and the Gods sort of like 'influence' them, but not directly. More like, since they are into the Demons, they get some positive outcomes, similarly to how one being out to the sun gives them vitamin D. And a lot of sunburn due to lack of knowledge, too. But this doesn't mean they are in direct communication or have clear knowledge about any of the above process. Then a big deal is made out of this because most of these people do not know any better.

When they come to the JoS they understand that the Gods really take them far more seriously, and see what more proper experiences are like.

That all makes sense. I understand better now.
I appreciate the reply.

Hail Satan!

Scion of Atlantis said:
Nearly every "Satanic" group/organization outside of the JoS has a great many flaws and corrupted teachings and if one takes a close look at them and thinks about the goals/aims/direction of those groups, they will figure out that the other "Satanic" groups have no real future or end goal, and neither are they actually aware of the world's chief problems.

Furthermore, any Satanist who is spoken to by Demons or Satan himself will know who the enemy is, and will strive to destroy them as we do. The Gods do not hide their words behind riddles and are often very clear in their messages. Thus, a "Satanist" who claims to be in contact with Satan/Demons yet is not aware of the Jew and the true origins of Satanism is telling a fable.

Makes you wonder why it's so strange to some people that the Gods dislike the jews or even hate them for actually...displacing from everywhere in life and attacking everything on the world that had to do with them.

Strange, right?

Trash their site bro jos all the way satan lead me to jos as did inanna or astaroth lead me out of paganism into satanism and told me what to look for as i trust her hecate and lilith both lead me to jos to the real truth those people are safe satanist read the sermon on safe sataniam also in the black sun pdf read learn and live in truth and a big HAIL SATAN !!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back