Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Argentinian actor Juan Darthés and rape claims, are they true or another feminism farse

V12-POWER

For those unaware, right now all the media is going crazy with this. In the past days an actress (Thelma Fardin) released a video telling a story of how he suppossedly raped her during a trip with the whole filming team.

She said it happened in 2009 in Nicaragua, when she was 16 and he was a lot older.

Now story aside, this seems fishy because it doesn’t take more than 2 brain cells to realize the video was done in a studio by professionals, and while she did cry, it just seems so acted it’s unnatural. It was obviously posted on YouTube I think or
It also raises my suspicion because the same tv programs pushing leftist and Jewish crap are pushing this thing too.

There are many other girls coming out making claims of sexual abuse.

But there’s still no real proof that these events happened and he is not on jail or whatever, but it seems to be a bigger event compared to past similar ones.

My gut feel tells me this is another mass circlejerk, but I want to be sure about this

it's just to see who is ((wej)), who has ((wej)) lawyer, who ((wej)) are next to them and, you will begin to see how rot goes and arrives ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back