Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Counteracting the Effects of Neptune

Luna Black

Is this current Neptune the culprit or is it actually a general problem you have been having through lifetimes.. I think the latter. You don't seem to lack at all in intelligence or analytical capabilities. So the main problem is a scattered mind causing a lack of concentration. I think you would benefit the most from focusing on 40 (or more) workings to permanently improve your concentration. Some runes that could work. Eiwaz could work it's kinda scorpio-like in focused intensity. Nauthiz is more related to overcoming then constant concentration. Mannaz to help your logical brain remain in control.
Isa actually really works well to still the mind but I have used it sparingly in quick chanting rather then in any durable working. But I don't have your issues. Maybe that's actually exactly what you need as part of a durable working. It is potentially double edged but it's the one rune that would solve your scattered mind issue the most directly.
Experiment with chanting some Isa followed by affirmations and see how you react.

Sinistra said:
Is this current Neptune the culprit or is it actually a general problem you have been having through lifetimes.. I think the latter. You don't seem to lack at all in intelligence or analytical capabilities. So the main problem is a scattered mind causing a lack of concentration. I think you would benefit the most from focusing on 40 (or more) DAYS workings to permanently improve your concentration. Some runes that could work. Eiwaz could work it's kinda scorpio-like in focused intensity. Nauthiz is more related to overcoming then constant concentration. Mannaz to help your logical brain remain in control.
Isa actually really works well to still the mind but I have used it sparingly in quick chanting rather then in any durable working. But I don't have your issues. Maybe that's actually exactly what you need as part of a durable working. It is potentially double edged but it's the one rune that would solve your scattered mind issue the most directly.
Experiment with chanting some Isa followed by affirmations and see how you react.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back