Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tesla about nationalism and race

EasternFireLion666

I recently read Nikola Tesla's biography and in the last chapter he mentions that ending wars will be achieved by ending nationalism and achieving a fusion amongs races. I will try to fing the source in english as well and post it. Idk what to say...

Ok, so this is the book in english: http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/my_inventions.pdf

The source is at page 30:

"War can not be avoided until the physical cause for its recurrence is removed and this, in the last
analysis, is the vast extent of the planet on which we live. Only thru annihilation of distance in
every respect, as the conveyance of intelligence, transport of passengers and supplies and
transmission of energy will conditions be brought about some day, insuring permanency of
friendly relations. What we now want most is closer contact and better understanding between
individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of that fanatic devotion to
exalted ideals of national egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into
primeval barbarism and strife. No league or parliamentary act of any kind will ever prevent such
a calamity. These are only new devices for putting the weak at the mercy of the strong. I have
exprest myself in this regard fourteen years ago, when a combination of a few leading
governments - a sort of Holy Alliance - was advocated by the late Andrew Carnegie, who may be
fairly considered as the father of this idea, having given to it more publicity and impetus than
anybody else prior to the efforts of the President. While it can not be denied that such a pact
might be of material advantage to some less fortunate peoples, it can not attain the chief object
sought. Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging
of races, and we are still far from this blissful realization"

So what is exactly the purpose of nitpicking old quotes or some book passages.

Am I not allowed to research and ask a few questions? Why is it that when i started on this path research and questioning were normal and now people react oddly to questions they don't like?
Or are we to believe just what we want? That is what christians do...

EasternFireLion666 said:
Am I not allowed to research and ask a few questions? Why is it that when i started on this path research and questioning were normal and now people react oddly to questions they don't like?
I didn't meant to come off harsh, what I meant is, the enemy has been corrupting everything about the past, for example the Mein Kempf the only good one is the one we have in Satan's library, other ones are bullshit that were rewritten by kikes. Use your intuition on these things.

Aquarius said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I didn't meant to come off harsh, what I meant is, the enemy has been corrupting everything about the past, for example the Mein Kempf the only good one is the one we have in Satan's library, other ones are bullshit that were rewritten by kikes. Use your intuition on these things.

I understand perfectly. Trust me i do not want to make any silly assumptions like: tesla appears to have said race mix then we must. I question everything.

And if possible in finding the truth i want to use both instinct and rational thought as well :)

EasternFireLion666 said:
This is a very correct form of action. You should always be inquisitive and question everything. If you don't like something its wrong or fake. This is not a very good way to live. Similar to how the Christians say its written in the bible so its true, anything other is false. The only way to know for sure is questioning a God. Don't ever stop asking questions for you are then the sheep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back