Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me please!

WAREOR

I need advice, where I work I started noticing malicious entities and they recently started harassing me. They also started showing there presence more, I notice shadows from the corner of my ALOT now and I’m honestly thinking about quitting hoping that the entities are from where I work and aren’t sent from the enemy however I feel like there has to way another to attack other than empowering my AoP

Any suggestions?

These are most likely human ghosts. Just tell them to fuck off. And do a strong aura of protection. Only as a last resort, you can use the Vinasa mantra to erase them if nothing else works.

And they aren't really evil either. They are just normal human ghosts who are obviously just bored. Think of how boring it would be if you were just on the astral hanging around, and you could barely sense or interact with the physical at all. Since you have a strong soul now, you are one of the only things they are able to reach out to. So they aren't really bad, they just want to get your attention. If you talk with them, you can be friendly but say you don't want them doing anything to bother you, but it would be nice to talk to them.

I would like to know in what way they are harassing you to provide further assistance.

First of all, you are not helpless. The typical enemies that try to harass us aren't as powerful as your fear may have you believe. And malicious entities can still be dealt with. A strong aura can naturally repel negative energies so yes it is very important that you build upon it and I would like for you to double your AoPs for now.

In addition I want you to regularly spin your chakras as this will rid them of any negative energy sticking to them from these entities and the faster they spin and the brighter their colour they are the better they can protect themselves. Also you should be regularly doing the foundation meditation otherwise you have little to no energy to direct for your workings to give positive and strong results.

Also always remember to clean your aura twice a day as a regular routine, and in the event you come into contact with any negativity including these entities then clean your aura each time you do in addition to the routine.

Don't let them hinder your spiritual progress and don't let them force you to make decisions. Astral entities are not bound to a specific place, if you quit your job chances are they will still be able to find you again. I would suggest that you see them as an opportunity to practice your self-protection and begin building up your defenses.

The enemy wants to deter you from this path. Do NOT let them succeed. In time as you grow stronger they will be nothing more than minor nuisances as they are with me as well as many of us who have been doing this for years and years.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I would like to know in what way they are harassing you to provide further assistance.

First of all, you are not helpless. The typical enemies that try to harass us aren't as powerful as your fear may have you believe. And malicious entities can still be dealt with. A strong aura can naturally repel negative energies so yes it is very important that you build upon it and I would like for you to double your AoPs for now.

In addition I want you to regularly spin your chakras as this will rid them of any negative energy sticking to them from these entities and the faster they spin and the brighter their colour they are the better they can protect themselves. Also you should be regularly doing the foundation meditation otherwise you have little to no energy to direct for your workings to give positive and strong results.

Also always remember to clean your aura twice a day as a regular routine, and in the event you come into contact with any negativity including these entities then clean your aura each time you do in addition to the routine.

Don't let them hinder your spiritual progress and don't let them force you to make decisions. Astral entities are not bound to a specific place, if you quit your job chances are they will still be able to find you again. I would suggest that you see them as an opportunity to practice your self-protection and begin building up your defenses.

The enemy wants to deter you from this path. Do NOT let them succeed. In time as you grow stronger they will be nothing more than minor nuisances as they are with me as well as many of us who have been doing this for years and years.

They’re giving me an unwelcoming feeling at work through out the day, putting negative thoughts in my head, I feel as if they are also draining energy from my body and just making me not want to be here. This all started as soon as I started noticing there presence and I know It might not sound as bad but this is how it all starts before it escalates you know? The more I thought about it yesterday there are kikes where I work and, the building I work at use to be a church of some sort. Point in that is I think the entities are malicious and now I’m feeling a little worried..Thank you though for your words and advice, I will see to it and empower my Aura x2 now and ensure that shit doesn’t get out hand.

Hail Satan!

WAREOR said:
They’re giving me an unwelcoming feeling at work through out the day, putting negative thoughts in my head, I feel as if they are also draining energy from my body and just making me not want to be here. This all started as soon as I started noticing there presence and I know It might not sound as bad but this is how it all starts before it escalates you know? The more I thought about it yesterday there are kikes where I work and, the building I work at use to be a church of some sort. Point in that is I think the entities are malicious and now I’m feeling a little worried..Thank you though for your words and advice, I will see to it and empower my Aura x2 now and ensure that shit doesn’t get out hand.

Hail Satan!

What you can do is practice void meditation as well, this is often used to shut off such attacks and is a much needed skill anyways in regards to more advanced workings. And now that I understand your situation more this is how I would like for you to fight back.

Will with intent that your aura is deflecting their attacks, believe that it truly is doing this because it actually is so long as you will it to. These entities are also providing you the means to attack the jews as well. All that negative energy they give off can be gathered up externally and outside of yourself (Do NOT take this energy into yourself), form it into one massive cloud or ball of destruction, condense and pack it together as tightly as you can and I would like for you to send it off with force with the task of attacking the jews directly. Once you've sent it on it's way to do it's job, forget about it and don't think about.

If you have any doubts about your capability to send it off or if you are uncertain that you've done so properly, you can ask Satan to have a demon send it for you; I insist that you try to do so yourself independently first. These entities will eventually leave you alone once they realize that their attacks are only making things worse for themselves, continue fighting back and once they do leave you alone do not let your guard down. They may be giving a false sense of security waiting to come back again to attack when you let your defenses down. Keep building up your protections no matter what and use their own attacks against them.

We are warriors of Satan, we do not let the enemy push us around. And remember, they attack you because they fear your potential and capabilities, they want to prevent you from becoming strong enough to destroy them. Give them even more reason to fear by showing them that you aren't giving in to their bullshit. You are light incarnate, they are filth, burn the enemy away in the name of Satan and the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back