Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seth Macfarlane retweets anti-Semitic post about hanukkah

satanicthrillz

I apologize I can't put the snapshot image up from my tablet.
The post that Seth retweeted on Dec.2 was
"For those unfamiliar with the hanukkah story, it's the same as all other Jewish holidays: they tried to kill us, we won, everybody eat."
This was retweeted 836 times with 6.9k likes

This still doesn't do anything to forgive him from all the pure kike shit he's been releasing for decades. He's been such a huge influence in spreading all forms of kike-tardianity with his cartoons.

Then I obviously misunderstood what the post meant, because who actually praises the tribe for their success of killing innocence...... When the girl Sarah that posted the orignial tweet stated this post I thought she was being rather sarcastic...and was angry. The fact that she said "they tried to kill us" meaning she was a gentile.
There is two meanings to it and I took the sarcastic one even reading literally I would take this as sarcastic...
The fact that Seth Macfarlane wouldn't be anti-semetic or supporting this post or the tribe not knowing this filthy jews have not changed over time one bit would be retarted wouldn't it. I don't think he could get that low...

Hmm I agree with the drugs in the episodes, jesus/catholic religion ect.
The drug thing is terrible I don't know why he would allow someone smoking cocaine in the show I couldn't believe that. That really disturbed me. Whoever lets a show like family guy influence them into doing drugs/religion is a total idiot, but I guess that the way media works.......
Seth has said "jews control hollywood" jokingly of course :roll: but has had much antisemetic things in his shows. Just kind of seems like he takes everything a joke doesn't it.

Can we say with that good or bad attention of the jew is beneficial to us... that is debatable. Sure. Because look at the bible Jesus is a jew lunatic and people still don't get it... In every episode It just seems that they are making fun of kikes Anyway we all know what it says in their talmund or even what goyim means. Imo the kikes given any attention is good. George lincoln rockwell did not even know the jews were a race until he was 30, and after that still not many people do their research, not until they figure out the history of the murderous jew. But do you think maybe it's like a domino effect like one person figures out about the jews and tells another. After all apart of their culture is bloodsucking. That just sounds madly familiar in their culture imo even if you've never heard this before.
I think that when you are not awake about the jew you tend to be immature and give into a culture that they created ie. drugs...
Sorry if that was depressing guys I am not in the best mood today.

Damn i totally misunderstood the twitter post it is actually pro kike. I was about to fall asleep when I read this so makes sense. But anyway yeaah makes me not like Macfarlane

damnit or rather just misunderstood the kikes post i don't know why i put wrong in there too... sorry I am definitely off today

I mean, its correct in the sense that every jewish holiday ever is "they tried to kill us, we ran off, let's eat" but Seth Mcfarlane is still a goddamn kike no less

The fact that he posted this to the social media is still good. It's still expose them a bit. Even if he is obviously praising the kikes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back