Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quotes

So for a school work I have to write about an event, I went to and with it being Hanukka there were a bunch of jews dancing in a circle. Right. Now I have to write about this and I'm pretty sure I read here that in this holiday jews curse Gentiles Kundalini Serpent but for me to be talking about this I need some quotes about how the rabbis say Gentiles are of Satan.

If you have it saved up can you guys copy the quotes and such you have regarding Satan Gentiles rabbis and jews n such

Be careful if you're going to talk to people about certain things. Sometimes people can freak out even if they seem like potentially reachable people. Also, if you tell people certain talking points from the JoS and they search it on the Web, they could find that it's from the JoS, even if you don't use the exact same talking points.

I'm not saying this to discourage you from spreading the truth, but make sure you do it in a safe way, so that you can wake up the maximum number of people in the long run :)

This highlights the problem with the term normie the attitude of people who use this its an insult to place yourself above all others. You could have just suggested wiki......

Sinistra said:
Right some normie shit, wikipedia is your friend in this case.

HP Mageson666 said:
This highlights the problem with the term normie the attitude of people who use this its an insult to place yourself above all others. You could have just suggested wiki......

Sinistra said:
Right some normie shit, wikipedia is your friend in this case.
Is said write some normie shit as in "write something that won't blow your cover as SS to not endanger yourself for a meaningless school paper by writing anything that might be seen as antisemitic"
The W didn't get typed. Either because my laptop (and its keyboard) is around 10 years old or because my brain was tired at that time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back