Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the soul question

Taurus666

Exactly how can I tell if i need a specific working to fix an issue or if I need a freeing the soul working like munka before that?
Hail Satan

Is it important? Is there something specific holding you back? In many cases, there isn't really much need for a specific magic working on some problem, unless it's something really big. If there is one specific thing powerfully holding you back, it would help to try to directly solve this, but the small things tend to solve themselves just by growing. You just keep improving in every way both spiritually and physically, and all your problems are solved automatically. Freeing the soul with munka is recommended in general, this makes it easier for all the negativity and little problems to be fixed. This also cleans out the chakras. The biggest and most important thing to do is the Final RTR. Final RTR is the greatest way to free the soul, and the best at solving all kinds of problems.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is it important? Is there something specific holding you back?
It's more like a general question. Example: le's say I want more money. It's best a freeing the soul working to be free from poverty or a specific working to attract money? Another example: problems in social/love life. A freeing the soul working, or a specific working to attract what is needed?

Another question. I am already doing the final RTR as often as I can, but it's unclear to me how it could free my soul from problems/ karma accumulated in past lives. I mean, I know it frees the soul from all the jew curses, but how is that related to problems due to astrology/karma?
Thanks
Hail Satan

Many of us have had hundreds and thousands of lives. With all that time comes piles and piles of negative karma. For better or worse where you’re at in life is influenced by decisions and accomplishments or failures made and done during your past lives. Unless your very young if you require something like money or love workings because these things aren’t readily available, think why aren’t they available? Blocks by karma most likely. So free your soul. No matter what free your soul. Whether it be money, love, career, etc. free your soul. It’s necessary and will only make things easier down the line. Free the soul then attract what you wish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back