Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mastering The Proper Breathing Meditations

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
As I'm reading and restudying the foundation/breathing meditations on the "Joy Of Satan angelfire site" I'm kinda confused on which one I need to master first. So I was thinking should I do the Yogic Breathing Basics first? Or should I master "The Breath:
The Basis of Magick, Energy Manipulation, and Mind Power"? Which ever one is the proper one to master first please let me know, and thank you.

Hail Satan

Al_Jariel66 said:

If you're not yet super familiar with the workings of the Foundation Meditation then I would definitely recommend you build upon that one first. It will help you get a strong feel for energy in general and help train you to withstand high amounts of energy. The Yogic Breathing Basics will raise your energy to very high levels that can prove to be very hot and uncomfortable, especially along your spine.

With the Foundation Meditation you can control how much energy you inhale to slowly acclimate yourself to withstand higher levels. You can essentially use it to train yourself to handle the Yogic Breathing. Just breathe in the energy as described on the page and retain it within yourself, building it up more and more with each inhale. Do NOT over-do it though, if you get to energy levels that prove to be extremely uncomfortable to the point where it feels like torture then exhale some of the energy out.

Acclimating is a slow process and just like with physical exercise, if you over-do it you can seriously injure yourself.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

If you're not yet super familiar with the workings of the Foundation Meditation then I would definitely recommend you build upon that one first. It will help you get a strong feel for energy in general and help train you to withstand high amounts of energy. The Yogic Breathing Basics will raise your energy to very high levels that can prove to be very hot and uncomfortable, especially along your spine.

With the Foundation Meditation you can control how much energy you inhale to slowly acclimate yourself to withstand higher levels. You can essentially use it to train yourself to handle the Yogic Breathing. Just breathe in the energy as described on the page and retain it within yourself, building it up more and more with each inhale. Do NOT over-do it though, if you get to energy levels that prove to be extremely uncomfortable to the point where it feels like torture then exhale some of the energy out.

Acclimating is a slow process and just like with physical exercise, if you over-do it you can seriously injure yourself.

Okay thank you very much, I was hoping somebody get back with me on this topic. Because I was confused on which one I should do first, but thanks again for all your help. I will make sure not to over do it.

Al_Jariel66 said:

One more thing, does the yogic breathing meditations helps to strengthen my Aura/bio-electromagnetic energy? Because I'm kinda rusty with my telekinetic abilities :D. Thank you.

Al_Jariel66 said:
One more thing, does the yogic breathing meditations helps to strengthen my Aura/bio-electromagnetic energy? Because I'm kinda rusty with my telekinetic abilities :D. Thank you.

The Yogic Breathing amplifies the vril which is your witchpower, or magical energy. It will provide you the means to strengthen your aura and naturally make your spirit mower powerful. So yes it will help with anything that requires 'power' to preform magical abilities by giving you more energy to work with.

Your spirit is like a muscle, so long as you strengthen it at a slow and steady pace, the 'stronger' it becomes the more easier it will be to preform magic with better results.

Al_Jariel66 said:

The Yogic Breathing amplifies the vril which is your witchpower, or magical energy. It will provide you the means to strengthen your aura and naturally make your spirit mower powerful. So yes it will help with anything that requires 'power' to preform magical abilities by giving you more energy to work with.

Your spirit is like a muscle, so long as you strengthen it at a slow and steady pace, the 'stronger' it becomes the more easier it will be to preform magic with better results.

Oh okay thanks, But I will work with the regular breathing foundation more to get better uses of the advance breathing meditations. Thanks again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back