Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Andras

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
A long time ago when I was first starting out in JoS as a kid, I was eager to find my guardian demon. I wasn't as familiar with energies and workings as I am now, so back then I tried a variety of methods to try and find out who this was. I remember reading through all of the lists of demons on the website and the one I felt most drawn to was Andras.

To this day due to setbacks in my advancement I'm still not yet capable of properly communicating or even seeing the demons, this is something I've been working on and even changing dietary habits to improve these abilities in the past few weeks. Even after years of going it alone without guidance I still didn't forget about Andras. I would try looking through information on the other demons but I found my attention always went back to him.

I had tried calling out to a couple of demons I thought might potentially be my guardians, but it was only when I called Andras and asked if he was my guardian demon that I received some form of a positive vibe. I'm skeptical though and realistic, so even though I am not yet 100% sure if he truly is my guardian demon, I would like to know more about him than what's available on the website, for those of you who might know him personally.

This happened a few years ago.
I remember I had read about Andras, that he is very strong and causes fear to the enemy; but because he's very strong, he has been misunderstood... something along those lines.

So, I had lied down and was thinking to myself... why is that?
By the way, Andras is the Greek God Ares (Mars), so I was thinking of that too... He is the "God of war"... but if he is good to Satanists, why is he misunderstood?
And, I had this image flash in my mind (appear momentarily).
I saw a snake, erected, with a red third eye. I remember the snake looked extremely strong - imagine berserk energies - and it could cause one to be in awe. However, I did not feel afraid.

I remember this, it was very vivid.
I have also heard from other Brothers and Sisters that Andras is actually a really nice God, a good friend.

If I were you, I would work on my clairaudience (and actually, just meditate on a daily basis to make myself more sensitive to the energies and such) and also talk to him on a daily basis, to become closer to him.

zolaluckystar said:

Thank you very much for this information, especially coming from you it is helpful considering he is also your guardian demon. I always told myself throughout life that something akin to a strict military sargent would be something that would befit me as a person, getting shit done when it needs to be done. I certainly admire his traits for I definitely see some of them in myself. I always enjoyed the destruction of Satan's enemies and always took great glee in fighting them, especially when it's personal.

The berserker rage they said that he goes into, is actually quite surprising of a mention considering my experience just yesterday. I was spinning my chakras and remember getting really emotional about having this opportunity to be free of the enemy, the opportunity to evolve further and become something more. These emotions and power must have attracted an enemy to me, because I remember a feeling of doubt creeping into me. A doubt that Satan was even real, a doubt that I was even amounting to anything, a doubt that made me think that perhaps I was truly alone.

The doubt was a familiar one and I almost immediately knew it was the enemy. I became immediately rushed with adrenaline to destroy, looking around my room with raging energy and bared teeth. Using blue flames and my own energy to burn out whatever was in the room or near me. I felt like an enraged star, pulsing with molten anger and power. I went completely mad with thoughts of revenge and the absolute death of this entity that was attacking me even though I couldn't see it. I was grinning crazily and spouting threats such as "You messed with the wrong fucking guy" and "This is the era of your demise, you will ALL perish!". The feelings of doubt soon dissipated and I recovered my grounds and then did the RTR again right away just out of the desire of the enemy's destruction.

So I think I understand what is meant when they mean berserker. I have more reason to believe now that he is my guardian demon and I am truly honoured that he has decided to even bother his time with me as my teacher. I promise him that I will become as strong as I can be and I will work hard to destroy the enemy. The enemy will fucking die and suffer for everything they've ever done to us! And I will personally see to it that they suffer painfully! They will know to fear us and to fear us greatly.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!

hail satan. hail the Indominables. we are what we think with our thoughts we make the world.

Andras is invaluable. He never fails to sort out whatever mess needs sorting. It won't be in the way you expect either.
Be respectful and totally honest with him. You can't hide anything from him because he sees straight inside your intentions.
He will strengthen you. You'll be as strong as iron inside if you listen to him and adhere to his guidance. He's no softie but he is fair.
He hates deceit on all levels. When you work alongside him your life will change. Things will happen which might seem like coincidences but they are not.
He will take you on the most amazing forest journey with richness and splendour.

zolaluckystar said:
Woah. That was an incredible read. I started reading out of curiosity and just couldn't stop anymore. Thanks for sharing this, Zola :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
zolaluckystar said:

Thank you very much for this information, especially coming from you it is helpful considering he is also your guardian demon. I always told myself throughout life that something akin to a strict military sargent would be something that would befit me as a person, getting shit done when it needs to be done. I certainly admire his traits for I definitely see some of them in myself. I always enjoyed the destruction of Satan's enemies and always took great glee in fighting them, especially when it's personal.

The berserker rage they said that he goes into, is actually quite surprising of a mention considering my experience just yesterday. I was spinning my chakras and remember getting really emotional about having this opportunity to be free of the enemy, the opportunity to evolve further and become something more. These emotions and power must have attracted an enemy to me, because I remember a feeling of doubt creeping into me. A doubt that Satan was even real, a doubt that I was even amounting to anything, a doubt that made me think that perhaps I was truly alone.

The doubt was a familiar one and I almost immediately knew it was the enemy. I became immediately rushed with adrenaline to destroy, looking around my room with raging energy and bared teeth. Using blue flames and my own energy to burn out whatever was in the room or near me. I felt like an enraged star, pulsing with molten anger and power. I went completely mad with thoughts of revenge and the absolute death of this entity that was attacking me even though I couldn't see it. I was grinning crazily and spouting threats such as "You messed with the wrong fucking guy" and "This is the era of your demise, you will ALL perish!". The feelings of doubt soon dissipated and I recovered my grounds and then did the RTR again right away just out of the desire of the enemy's destruction.

So I think I understand what is meant when they mean berserker. I have more reason to believe now that he is my guardian demon and I am truly honoured that he has decided to even bother his time with me as my teacher. I promise him that I will become as strong as I can be and I will work hard to destroy the enemy. The enemy will fucking die and suffer for everything they've ever done to us! And I will personally see to it that they suffer painfully! They will know to fear us and to fear us greatly.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!

I have that berserk rage too
It’s when I am angry beyond anyone and then I can’t feel pain and then I can’t die that is how I win all of my battles
So me and you definitely understand what andras has

Kath el said:
zolaluckystar said:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!

It’s when I am angry beyond anyone and then I can’t feel pain and then I can’t die that is how I win all of my battles

Keep in mind this post is very old. Zola, was a jewess infiltrator who scammed satanists out of money and slandered the Joy of Satan.

If I recall correctly, Ghost in the Machine is no longer with us as well, and was of the enemy.

Over the years we have had many infiltrators and shady characters stalk around, best to be mindful of this when digging through older posts.

Just something to be careful about.

Andras is indeed a very wonderful Demon, he is a very strong warrior and strong guide to dedicated Satanists.

serpentwalker666 said:
Kath el said:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!

Keep in mind this post is very old. Zola, was a jewess infiltrator who scammed satanists out of money and slandered the Joy of Satan.

If I recall correctly, Ghost in the Machine is no longer with us as well, and was of the enemy.

Over the years we have had many infiltrators and shady characters stalk around, best to be mindful of this when digging through older posts.

Andras is indeed a very wonderful Demon, he is a very strong warrior and strong guide to dedicated Satanists.

Wow! I hope Father Satan puninshes Zola for being a Jew inflitrator

serpentwalker666 said:
Kath el said:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!

What did ghost in the machine do? I didn't knew he was enemy?

All the enemies who explicitly felt the need to pollute by social exercise and association, the extraordinary authority of such as the God Andras, by even just mere presence, have their spiritual heads crushed by sheer force and supreme spiritual violence.

No wonder all of these little worms are now clinically incapacitated.

More to follow.

Fuck them and a reminder to not be warm of heart to those who bark a lot but say nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back