Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astrology in one's life

SETI

greetings,
i have a question concerning astrology.does everything that happens to someone life either good or bad, destined or fated or some of things that happen to someone in life are due to personal choices without any astrological connection.

We, as SS strive to control our own destiny and life, but some things that we miss, are due to planet influences in our charts.

Our birth charts are our souls maps, from birth to death, that is why it is important to know astrology so we could prevent bad things from reaching us too much and for for us to know when to do a specific working at a reliable time without any set backs. :)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Astrological energies are more like a ship's sail that rotates wherever the wind is blowing. If you let the winds sail you across the sea then you'll go where the winds will take you. However if you decide to take control and move the sail yourself, you'll go where you want to go. This is basically how astrology in our lives and the planets work.

A lot of things that happen in your life are due to your correlation with certain planetary energies and their positions, but you can of course still control your own 'fate' if you know how to. Many mages knew how to do workings to counter negative effects of planetary positions and to change their energies to work in their favour. We Spiritual Satanists can do this as well.

The great thing about planetary positions is we can predict where they'll be in the future and what effects they'll have. We can majorly use this to our advantage to counteract any negative future events or to empower a positive aspect.

Your personal choices are entirely yours in the moment, the planets can't necessarily stop you from doing something or make you do something, they simply define a general baseline of how things will work or turn out in the very general sense.

I think we are influenced certainly, but you are free to do whatever you want, no matter when you are born you can be athlete or artist or whatever, its just that you might find it more appealing and joyfull to follow your astrology chart
(my own opinion)

We have the potential for free will, given to us by Father Satan, but to exercise it beyond picking between diarrhea coke and diabetes pepsi one needs knowledge, understanding and some intelligence. Which traits gollum NPC types don't have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back