Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help With Necronomicon Meditations Dates

Argni

Hi I've loved pretty much any media with Kitab Al Azif as inspiration and now that I have found out about actual meditations of the book I want to do them myself but the dates are unclear to me. Not really sure should I follow dates from the post which say for exmp. the sacral chakra meditation should be done on November: Mars is exalted in Capricorn from November 17th, at 02:36 through December 26th, at 00:48 " so I am wondering whether this is still the case for this year or should i follow the current years or the next year planets positions? Thanks this has been boggling my mind for a while.

OtakuN said:
November: Mars is exalted in Capricorn from November 17th, at 02:36 through December 26th, at 00:48 " so I am wondering whether this is still the case for this year or should i follow the current years or the next year planets positions?

This is outdated ephemeris data. Mars is currently in Pisces until the end of this year, transiting to its ruling sign of Aries starting this January (2019). Check current positions with www.planetwatcher.com

Thank you very much for answering its clearer now. I'm new here but I think it would be awesome if someone more experienced would keep updated sticky post with the dates so its easier for people to get in to and try them out

This site might be easier for a newbie to understand. http://www.moontracks.com if you want to know the ingress dates click on planet rx/ingress dates on the side. The other site looks at first glance at least that it wouldn't tell someone just starting out much eaisly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back