Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to save a site offline ?

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello!
I have found something nice on the Internet (about NS) and I am afraid the enemy will eventually take it down.
I wonder, how do you people save a website and its content for offline view?
This site has lots of pdfs and I want to save them all (I can't download them; I can read them online though).

Help help?
Thank you. :)

Idk if this helps you but you can safe pages, tho only one page at a time, well hyperlinks do not work offline tho. So you would need to safe the pdfs anyway.

1) Open Google Chrome
2) Options -> tools -> safe as..

Yagami Light said:
Hello!
I have found something nice on the Internet (about NS) and I am afraid the enemy will eventually take it down.
This site has lots of pdfs and I want to save them all (I can't download them; I can read them online though).

Help help?

Check out the program called Httrack. It lets you download everything on a website, including files.

Screenshot them if you can't save them directly from the source.

Above your arrow keys on the keyboard there is a button marked "Print Screen". Press it when you have anything on your screen you want to save.

Then, open up Paint or anything similar. Press "Ctrl+V" and you now have a screenshot ready to save.

Remember to stay organized and keep them in order! (I would suggest numbering them or naming them something inconspicuous that you will remember if you are worried about people seeing them.)

To keep it simple:
1) Get as much info on the screen at once as possible.
2) Press "Print Screen".
3) Open Paint or similar and press "Ctrl+V".
4) Keep them in order.
5) ???
6) Do RTR.
7) HAIL SATAN!

F/HZ666 said:
Screenshot them if you can't save them directly from the source.

Above your arrow keys on the keyboard there is a button marked "Print Screen". Press it when you have anything on your screen you want to save.

Then, open up Paint or anything similar. Press "Ctrl+V" and you now have a screenshot ready to save.

Remember to stay organized and keep them in order! (I would suggest numbering them or naming them something inconspicuous that you will remember if you are worried about people seeing them.)

To keep it simple:
1) Get as much info on the screen at once as possible.
2) Press "Print Screen".
3) Open Paint or similar and press "Ctrl+V".
4) Keep them in order.
5) ???
6) Do RTR.
7) HAIL SATAN!

On Firefox you can right click than click "Take a Screenshot." The good thing with this is it gives you a rectangle that you can drag the edges of to surround whatever you want. This lets you save a much bigger picture than just what you can see now on the screen. Like if you scroll up or down, you can get this in the picture too.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
On Firefox you can right click than click "Take a Screenshot." The good thing with this is it gives you a rectangle that you can drag the edges of to surround whatever you want. This lets you save a much bigger picture than just what you can see now on the screen. Like if you scroll up or down, you can get this in the picture too.

I don't know how I forgot about that function. Thanks for the reminder! :lol:

Yagami Light said:
Hello!

Help help?
Post the link here. I can give specific suggestions if I inspect the site myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back