Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions relating to the Final RTR

Mighty Blaze

Greetings Brothers and Sisters!

I have been bothered by some questions relating to the Final RTR and since I don't want to just ponder these questions all alone I thought I'd ask them here if some of you know better than I do on the matter.

So, do you know whether I should start the ritual from the beginning if I make mistakes like:

1. I accidentally vibrate 1-5 more times one of the letter variations (so 10-14 times instead of the normal 9 repetitions)

2. I accidentally skip all of the repetitions of one (or more) of the letter variations either in the middle or at the end of the letter variations and blot out the letter before I've vibrated all of the variations

3. I accidentally forget to blot out one of the letters and then move to the next letter variations.

Also if the 2nd mistake happens, is it possible to return the blotted letter to its normal state, then vibrate the letter variation which I have skipped and then blot the letter again and continue the ritual?

And by the way, if some family member interrupts me while I do the RTR and if I have to talk to them, do I have to start the ritual from the beginning or should I continue where I left off if the interruption was only a short one?

Those first 3 situations have happened to me sometimes when I have kinda been lost into my own thoughts while doing the ritual but now I've only made the mistake of doing 1 extra repetition one time in a ritual maybe every 2nd-7th RTRs I do. (I probably should do some more void meditation to get extra focus).

I hope I haven't done a mistake by continuing the rituals after those extra repetitions.

I thank you in advance for any responses.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

Some slight mistake is still so much better than not doing it at all. Obviously try to do it perfect, but it still works if you do one more vibration. Trying to count each one to 9 can be a distraction for some people, instead count it like 123 123 123, this is so easy you don't need to think at all it's instinctual to do it perfect like this.
Don't say that you make these mistakes, that's an affirmation. Affirm instead that you do it perfectly. Then you are so much less likely to have a mistake. If you get interrupted, continue from where you left off as soon as possible, then do another full one, then do as many as you can. If you go into some kind of trance, it will probably help your focus.

Brdredr said:
Speaking of the Final RTR, why do i feel tired after performing it?

You need to raise more energy before the ritual. do 2 666 Meditations. You are using your own personal energy and draining yourself.

Sagittaryan said:
Greetings Brothers and Sisters!

I have been bothered by some questions relating to the Final RTR and since I don't want to just ponder these questions all alone I thought I'd ask them here if some of you know better than I do on the matter.

So, do you know whether I should start the ritual from the beginning if I make mistakes like:

1. I accidentally vibrate 1-5 more times one of the letter variations (so 10-14 times instead of the normal 9 repetitions)

2. I accidentally skip all of the repetitions of one (or more) of the letter variations either in the middle or at the end of the letter variations and blot out the letter before I've vibrated all of the variations

3. I accidentally forget to blot out one of the letters and then move to the next letter variations.

Also if the 2nd mistake happens, is it possible to return the blotted letter to its normal state, then vibrate the letter variation which I have skipped and then blot the letter again and continue the ritual?

And by the way, if some family member interrupts me while I do the RTR and if I have to talk to them, do I have to start the ritual from the beginning or should I continue where I left off if the interruption was only a short one?

Those first 3 situations have happened to me sometimes when I have kinda been lost into my own thoughts while doing the ritual but now I've only made the mistake of doing 1 extra repetition one time in a ritual maybe every 2nd-7th RTRs I do. (I probably should do some more void meditation to get extra focus).

I hope I haven't done a mistake by continuing the rituals after those extra repetitions.

I thank you in advance for any responses.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

Very few Rituals go off without a hitch. Perfection not required my friend.

Aldrick Strickland said:
You need to raise more energy before the ritual. do 2 666 Meditations. You are using your own personal energy and draining yourself.

Believe me, I am. I plan to meditate for 3 hours beforehand.

I often get lost in thought while doing RTR as well, to the point where I sometimes "wake up" 3 Hebrew letters later, but I don't mess up the number of vibrations. I hope that doesn't affect it negatively.

Use finger pads to keep count. Why do you think they are there.

Brdredr said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Good. You gotta ramp that life force UP. Get dats power flowin. And your life shall surely start goin. No longer a Goyim Golem. So I hope you enjoy this Poem.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Brdredr said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Good. You gotta ramp that life force UP. Get dats power flowin. And your life shall surely start goin. No longer a Goyim Golem. So I hope you enjoy this Poem.
Do the kundalini yoga. 108 breaths as fast as you can in each step. I keep count in sets of 4, first 4×3 for 12, then (4×4)×3 is 48 do this twice. This adds to 108 and is easy enough to keep track of this way without much thought. If you already have been doing this for a long time, do 216 instead. If you never did it before, get ready it's big. You'll feel like the brightest ball of energy. With the breathes, breathe them right through your whole spine. This is the powerfullest thing I know for building up fast. Then with all this energy, you can go right into both parts of the returning curses. Then final rtr. In the middle of this yoga, it will be so powerful you might almost want to stop I dont want you getting too light headed. But it works perfect. :)

Aldrick Strickland said:

I will become Hokage, damn it! Believe it :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back