Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

working to boost motivation

groryofsatan666

what kind of working can I do for motivational boost.
lastly i have a question for our brother central force if you know any food for dopamine increase and to improve the bodies neurological function.

shinninglight said:
what kind of working can I do for motivational boost.
lastly i have a question for our brother central force if you know any food for dopamine increase and to improve the bodies neurological function.

Jupiter Square seems to have really worked for some people and in January when Mars is in Aries the Mars square. You could start empowering your solar chakra with variousbmantras every day. You could do or add the yoga poses intended to strengthen the solar chakra. You could invoke fire or do an invocation of a good planet in fire sign right now Sun and Jupiter soon Mars and program it to increase motivation.

Recently I updated my affirmation for the aop with motivated. Did help me quite fast:

"I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, protected, powerfull, strong and healthy in a positive way for me."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back