Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Square and Anger etc

darkmonkey666

I noticed doing it I get frustrated at nearly everything I stopped this latest one cause I messed up. The good thing is it opens your astral senses more. The bad I get frustrated at a lot of things in life feel impatient and go on rants about things get into arguements etc.

I think it's because Jupiter is in opposition to my Mars by exact degree.

I know doing the square is beneficial but is there a way to calm down when doing it.

Jupiter rules Sagittarius and this is the sign it is currently in. Sagittarius is a fire sign and drawing power from it's ruler Jupiter while it is in this sign could be overloading you with the fire element. The fire element is associated with anger, fury, frustration and an overabundance of energy which makes it very difficult to stay still or to relax.

Try visualizing water, a calm and open blue ocean under a clear sunny sky, or gentle cooling waves on a beach. Try to 'smell' the water, hear it ripple, feel it give a cooling calmness to the air around you. Do NOT take this water into yourself, do not breathe it into yourself or invoke it in anyway as this is extremely dangerous and for those who are very advanced with the elements only. But visualize it and 'feel' it with the senses.

It should help balance out the fire.

Ok thank you. It also caused issues sleeping etc. I will try to visualize water. This same kind of thing happened to me way back when when Mars was in Aries and I was doing a square. I already have too much stuff in fire in my chart. I need more earth element if anything cause I lack that other than Neptune in Capricorn which isn't very strong and may even undermine it even more. I am waiting for venus in Taurus to fix this. I am not sure if I am advanced enough to invoke elements but I will try with water. I know I need to do the Jupiter square at least a few times cause my ruling planet is in Sagittarius but conjunct a bad star but I could do without the overstimulation of fire and anger and stuff. I will keep what you said in mind and do the square anyways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back