Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

4chan reports e-thots to the IRS

Jack

We are reaching levels of cringe we haven't seen before. You'll see multitudes of sex workers and such who request money from the gullible online guys to give them nudes and other (stuff). However they supposedly don't pay taxes on this. Apparently the autistic 4channers have taken up the crusade for reporting these (e-thots) to the IRS. Nothing to do with us, but I thought it was somewhat very funny and cringy.

Jack said:
We are reaching levels of cringe we haven't seen before. You'll see multitudes of sex workers and such who request money from the gullible online guys to give them nudes and other (stuff). However they supposedly don't pay taxes on this. Apparently the autistic 4channers have taken up the crusade for reporting these (e-thots) to the IRS. Nothing to do with us, but I thought it was somewhat very funny and cringy.
Good.

This movement is led by Roosh who should be reported for rape. And whole gimmick is based on teaching spergs how to have sex with these types of chicks anyway. I doubt any of his tales except the date rape ones in his book. Because that is the only way a guy like that is getting any.

Imagine being such an incel AND a beta that you have to literally go out of your way with a group of others like you and snitch to the joo joo that women are getting by financially just on their looks. And again these incels give no blame on the men giving their money to these women. Which who cares. It's their business if they want to waste money like idiots on women who will never date them let alone ever see them irl. But thanks guys, now the kikes can get more money. What a fail... But these losers don't care as long as women out of their league can be miserable like them. :roll:

Tho I admit it was somewhat funny seeing the shitstorm. The funniest situation was the tweet I saw david kike making fun of a jewess that said she didn't care what she was called but said it was too far to call out that she is a jew. He loosely made the quote of how jews don't care what you call them until you actually call them jews. Tho very ironic for a (((fellow white person))) to tweet that. Anyways, like styxx said. At some point it turns into blatant harassment.

I've never seen so many whiteknights get outed in my life. "G-GUYS TH-THEYRE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY DONT REPORT THEM TO THE IRS INCEL VIRGIN LOSER REEEEE"

NEVER use the term "thot" even as a joke. This term was purposefully created by some high-ranking kikes specifically to blaspheme the god Thoth and try to make a negative association here, they knew exactly what they were doing with this one.

This is not MGTOW if you want to sperg out like that take it elsewhere.

ess said:
I've never seen so many whiteknights get outed in my life. "G-GUYS TH-THEYRE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY DONT REPORT THEM TO THE IRS INCEL VIRGIN LOSER REEEEE"

The issue is they are creating a witch hunt of who knows how many innocent people and are attempting to use authorities to harass them which is also illegal. Its obvious this is not being done from an impartial stance on a matter of ethical concern by just the sperging that has happened on this thread. Someone is going to take things too far in their sperg incel rage with harassment and they might be in trouble with the government over this nonsense. This movement is led by Doosh of all people.

Poweredbythesun said:
The IRS was going to find out about them anyways, they're good about sticking their noses in everyone's business :/ Look, I don't like paying taxes either. . But for now at least, it's something we have to do. And I'll be glad when the IRS dies.

In the time and energy it takes to harass these chicks for cam shows or whatever they do. These spergs could have devoted that to waking people up and educating them to the Jewish race war against all Mankind that is going on and that your entire life is been dominated by a racist tribe of jew maniac's who have destroyed your nation and future.

Nope just sperg out over some chick shaking her booty online. That saved your future from the jooz.....

ess said:

Ah I see I see. Very nice reply there sir.... you've totally changed my mind.... You've totally did a good job at disputing all my points I've made.... Also congrats on such an original comment. First time hearing such a response when I give my say om this subject somewhere online....

sarcasm btw

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NEVER use the term "thot" even as a joke. This term was purposefully created by some high-ranking kikes specifically to blaspheme the god Thoth and try to make a negative association here, they knew exactly what they were doing with this one.

Shoot you're right. Someone made this comment before. Not sure if it was you but I had forgotten all about it. Thank you for the heads up brother.

Its funny when these spergs just call anyone "White Knights" when they don't agree with their strange sperg mating call subculture.

A White Knight in all lore was always in layman terms a total Chad with harems full of all da ladies , something they will never be.

However they have inverted this with their sperg rage into this

52528152.jpg

Which is what they actually are. They believe the way to get chicks was to be nice and when that gets them nowhere because they are just that a living sperg meme... They live in perpetual sperg rage and sometimes do dumb stuff like drive vans into people in the name of incel sperg rage.

The only guy in this thread to use the term "White Knight" as an insult is a dude who admits to being a fan of My Little Pony...... Well that's not surprising.

The virgin "white knight"

HP Mageson666 said:

Vs

The Chad White Knight

https://imgur.com/a/Czoay01

And that's the first time I've come close to using tgat term as an insult. It never felt right using a term that historically is awesome as an insult.

P.S I think might start using the name The Chad White Knight :lol:

ess said:
I fuck more women than you.

Anime waifus body pillows and clopping to cartoon ponies doesn't count.

ess said:
hailourtruegod said:
I never wanted to change your mind, I wanted to mock you.

I hit the nail on the head on my first reply so I reckon for you it's hard to see thru your MGTOW rage how funny it is for you to think you can mock anyone here.

ess said:
My Little Pony is not a bad show. I'm willing to die for this.

>talks shit about men who defend sexy women.

>says he'll die for mlp.

Bruh....

You have stated you hate women and chose to have no relationships with them. So no I don't believe you and even if you did you probably have to pay for their services or get them really drunk like Doosh. Even your comment suggests women are nothing but something to score with its Doosh realm nonsense. But I doubt you have the ability to emotionally connect with anything but some brony crap you clop to.

ess said:
I fuck more women than you.

HP Mageson666 said:
You have stated you hate women and chose to have no relationships with them. So no I don't believe you and even if you did you probably having to pay for their services or get them really drunk like Doosh.

I dislike women therefore I would never be in a relationship with one, doesn't mean I can't fuck and dump. Such a low iq smh.

A guy who dislikes women to your level is because no women with touch him with a ten foot pole. So tell us another fable.

As Ess sat there at his computer desk shifting his man tits around so he could type easier. He read a reply that stated "women are alright" as his eyes filled with rage and his face with a look of disgusted shock the Dorito crumbs rolled down his chins, down his man boobs on the desk as he spit mountain dew all over the place in shock. He then yelled out "Fuck'in White Kneeeeeeeeght" as he waved his balled fist into the air and brought it down with a loud thump on his desk causing the numerous My Little Pony pink colored figurines to fly in all directions along with the empty bottles of Mountain Dew and Dorito bags as well. Ess then typed away with sperg furry his denunciations of all women and then added a caveat at the end:

"Fook yous White Kneeeeght I am a pussy slayer with it comes to getting chicks this is not a incel sperg here so there!"

As Ess sat back the sweat pouring out from under his fedora, his mind quaking with the rage of a thousand fat spergs. He was shocked to find...…. No one believed him.

Ess you seem like a decent guy to me, but it is best to not have these arguments here. We would not want to dissuade someone from joining JOS and fighting for our side because they think we have a problem with women.

On an unrelated note, did anyone see the book on my little pony nationalism by Buttercup Dew? Not joking, it was on the Counter Currents website.

ess said:
HP Mageson666 said:
You have stated you hate women and chose to have no relationships with them. So no I don't believe you and even if you did you probably having to pay for their services or get them really drunk like Doosh.

I dislike women therefore I would never be in a relationship with one, doesn't mean I can't fuck and dump. Such a low iq smh.

You are in for a “pleasant surprise” in the next life. Just keep piling shit, and you will do well.

This shit is absolutely hilarious. HPMageson from your in depth articles I got the impression that you're some kind of book sloth but it seems you're up to date with the everyday lolz and you have a very broad sense of humor

People pretend to hate women but they actually hate themselves because they think women don't like them for who they are and its a self fulfilling circle of pain. However truth be told its fucking impossible to hate women. I mean once you're around a girl and you touch her and she touches you. And you're having a blast. You just forget the world and you're in your own little bubble. Your sense of purpose as a man feels fulfilled. Its fucking awesome. Its possession in acceptance that goes both ways.I mean if you have blood flowing through your veins you must definitely like women one way or other. Not to be overtly descriptive but that ass and that body. Man! That face .And that salty personality that makes your heart skip a beat. I mean if you don't live for that then you're not a man.

Jack said:
People pretend to hate women but they actually hate themselves because they think women don't like them for who they are and its a self fulfilling circle of pain. However truth be told its fucking impossible to hate women. I mean once you're around a girl and you touch her and she touches you. And you're having a blast. You just forget the world and you're in your own little bubble. Your sense of purpose as a man feels fulfilled. Its fucking awesome. Its possession in acceptance that goes both ways.I mean if you have blood flowing through your veins you must definitely like women one way or other. Not to be overtly descriptive but that ass and that body. Man! That face .And that salty personality that makes your heart skip a beat. I mean if you don't live for that then you're not a man.
I believe the same:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back