Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clairaudience tipps for me?

NinRick

Hey guys!

I am currently working to improve/ awaken my ability to hear the astral inorder to communicate with Satan and our gods.
Well do you have any tipps in general?

When ever I do the meditation I can hear something in my right ear. It is like hearing the wind. Sometimes stronger sometimes quieter.
I also notice that I feel the Clairaudiencepoints and my 7th Chakra randomly, in school for example.
Do you have to open your Crown completly inorder to hear the astral? Or is it enough just to focus on the Clairaudience minor chakras?

Last question: Does sounds in this plane create sounds on the astral aswell?For example: can you hear rain on the astral?

Thanks for your help!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL FOREVER!

Apparently you have to work on the throat chakra as it rules rules astral hearing in addition the clauridence points. As for the the wind. I can hear sometimes hear that. Somethung like whispers.Plus I recurrently hear static (like on a radio) and metal sounds like the guitar "kiiiinnnnn". You know that long violent note.

Jack said:
Apparently you have to work on the throat chakra as it rules rules astral hearing in addition the clauridence points. As for the the wind. I can hear sometimes hear that. Somethung like whispers.Plus I recurrently hear static (like on a radio) and metal sounds like the guitar "kiiiinnnnn". You know that long violent note.

Aight Thank you!

JoS says that the throat chakra affects your hearing.
However the 6th and the Crown chakra affect your psychic hearing.
Sooo, I need to work on those 3 ,don‘t I?

NinRick said:
Jack said:

Aight Thank you!

JoS says that the throat chakra affects your hearing.
However the 6th and the Crown chakra affect your psychic hearing.
Sooo, I need to work on those 3 ,don‘t I?
Yes. And search for the headstand TH in here. It should fix all problems.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Final rtr. Dissolve all the bindings.

I am already doing the final RTR. Its common sense that every satanist should do them/it.
Well I guess that everyone here in this forum is doing them :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back