Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn square

Mike.Done123

Does anyone have any experience regarding the saturn square and it's effects? I am eager to try it out as it is only 9 days long. However, I am terrified to try it out as my 4th house is capricorn on the cusp and am afraid it will activate problems regarding family therein. I have read the messages regarding the saturn square causing problems so was wondering if the priesthood had a sanskrit mantra to neutralise the negative saturnian effects?

I tried it out a few times but I never did affirmations on it. Nothing really bad happened. I was planning on trying it again with affirmations but figure it would mess up my current sun Square so I was waiting till the end.

I didnt notice a lot negative with it or the mantra Saturn. In fact there might even be a way to make a negative manifesting Saturn do some stuff I would want to happen anyways. Nothing Saturn rules in my life would be life threatening anyways.

I couldn't get anything positive or negative to happen. It was kind of a waste of time but the energy of Saturn feels kind of cool and interesting that is why I'd do it.

Oh I forgot to add one thing I noticed though is my most recent Saturn transit has been positive I dont know if it relates to me doing this square a year ago or not it's current transit is my Neptune. It has given me time to reflect on life more feel more grounded I dont feel quite as aimless and anxious etc but I dont know why that is

What I mean above also by getting a negative Saturn to work for me is I would want something to happen to people who would get in my way anyways and if I am a little distrusted in my reputation or seen as weird (sat in 10th ruling my 11th house) that would just serve my purpose of keeping xtian like afraid people away from me anyways lol.

Tomland68 said:
I have read the messages regarding the saturn square causing problems so was wondering if the priesthood had a sanskrit mantra to neutralise the negative saturnian effects?

As you noted the Saturn square can be dangerous. It was pointed out Sanskrit mantras engrave energy into the soul. You don’t want to do that with Saturns energies for obvious reasons. The sun square can be used to deal with Saturn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back