Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are many NDEs induced by the enemy ETs?

Sham99qq

I'm asking this because some ndes have a Christian slant to them,tours of "heaven"and "hell"and meetings with the Nazarene .I am subscribed to a user on YouTube that posts videos of such people named truthrabbit.I know that Some of these people are paid actors or just lying about their experiences.but I'm wondering if this is induced by ETs.christianity is false on so many levels and I'm pretty sure the Nazarene never even existed.but these folks are having these experiences in the astral realm and coming back trying to promote xtianity.I was a Christian about two years ago because I was credulous enough to believe these testimonies.I was also impressed by siddhis that some saints allegedly had but I understand now that every religion has siddhas and that siddhis aren't proof of anything perse .in fact since the higher clergy are steeped in stolen occult practices they can develop their siddhis more and then claim Yahveh is working thru them.but I am really curious of if the enemy ETs are behind many xtian ndes since people are losing faith enmasse these days.Im sorry if this is a strange question but I've been obsessing about it ever since I left xtianity and any atheist you ask will come up with bs answers.any advice would be welcome here or in pm.I really hate christians and their bs but Sometimes I can't answer them in debates Know ndes with a xtian slant are in a minority per pm atwaters research.

iu

This is christianity. If such a person were to suddenly get a sense of the astral, the slug on their soul is all they would see. And in some cases, there are enemy aliens who want them to see these slugs, and tell the rest of the people all about the beautiful truth of the slugs so more people would put one on their head.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
iu

This is christianity. If such a person were to suddenly get a sense of the astral, the slug on their soul is all they would see. And in some cases, there are enemy aliens who want them to see these slugs, and tell the rest of the people all about the beautiful truth of the slugs so more people would put one on their head.
Pmh Atwater studied over a thousand ndes and only three percent even had a Christian theme.but I can imagine enemy ETs giving people Christian messages since they can't convince people otherwise of christcuckianity with the age of the internet .it's a desperate move .some are obviously even just being paid to tell some Bullshit story . :D

I've had an experience of seeing Christian themes in high detail can't explaining it other than some force being directed at me. there was also a lot of bats around that night

I always thought its cause the enemy ETs could create their own realms in the astral to serve whatever purpose. Heaven can easily be constructed as can Hell as a projection and Angel's and ets in disguise can play dead friends relatives and whatever. However I always suggested that and thought that the hell realms are for real and it's real people being tortured there. It would fit the mindset of the enemy. This may be a good thing at some point to being up in a debate to confuse a bunch of xtians online btw and maybe save some from that fate.

darkmonkey666 said:
I always thought its cause the enemy ETs could create their own realms in the astral to serve whatever purpose. Heaven can easily be constructed as can Hell as a projection and Angel's and ets in disguise can play dead friends relatives and whatever. However I always suggested that and thought that the hell realms are for real and it's real people being tortured there. It would fit the mindset of the enemy. This may be a good thing at some point to being up in a debate to confuse a bunch of xtians online btw and maybe save some from that fate.
Yes.I believe it is enemy ETs .its a desperate ploy to get people to believe in jesus .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back