Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding guardian demon

Usthepeople666

Good evening fellow satanists
I see a lot of posts of people thanking their guardian demon and making portraits of them too.
I really wish I could find my guardian demon too.
I live with my parents and I don't really have an Ouija board . So I don't know how to go about it. The problem is I am prescribed on depression pills and sleep like 10 hours everynight and as the site says we should always perform our first summoning spell at night.
I pray to Lord Satan everynight and every morning and I always feel strong chills on my spine and everything works out fine. Can somebody please help me on how I can go about summoning my guardian demon and build a true relationship.
Love satan
Hail satan
Hail the Gods of hell♥️

Usthepeople666 said:
I see a lot of posts of people thanking their guardian demon and making portraits of them too.
I live with my parents and I don't really have an Ouija board . So I don't know how to go about it. The problem is I am prescribed on depression pills and sleep like 10 hours everynight and as the site says we should always perform our first summoning spell at night.
I pray to Lord Satan everynight and every morning and I always feel strong chills on my spine and everything works out fine. Can somebody please help me on how I can go about summoning my guardian demon and build a true relationship.
Love satan
Hail satan
Hail the Gods of hell♥️

Here is one way by which you can find your Guardian Demon. Many are already familiar with it. I'm pasting it exactly as shared by Johnson_akemi in the Yahoo groups.

Some Demons do not have sigils on the Joy of Satan website because that was their desire. Here is a method of determining if Agaliarept is your Guardian Demon:

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.

One think you can also do, is open up and ask Satan to give you a sign of who your Guardian Demon is. This can also be done after you go through the list of Demons and narrow down your options.

Around 2 to 3 years ago, I went through the list of Demons as instructed above and had actually narrowed down the possibilities to two: Agares and Vapula. But I didn't summon any of them to confirm it at the time.

This year, one day before sleeping, I asked Satan to give me a sign of who my Guardian is. The next day when turning on my laptop, I saw a picture of a tiger (Agares' sacred animal) on the startup screen, which changes automatically for Windows 10 users.
Weeks after that, I started coincidentally seeing pictures of tigers everywhere, on thumbnails, profile pictures, in Google Images results when I didn't search anything related to tigers, etc.

Then one day, after some days of not seeing tigers as regularly as before , I was still uncertain and decided to ask Agares that if she was indeed my Guardian, that she made me see a picture of a tiger on that same day. Lng story short, around one hour later, I saw a tiger on Google Images in a totally coincidental way! So I thanked Agares for giving me exactly the sign I asked her and said I am honored to have her as my Guardian :)

If you'd like to know, I shared this experience with more details in one of the messages here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100 But the point is the same.

Wish you good luck in finding out who your Guardian Demon/ess is :)

Hail Agares!
Hail Satan!

Speaking of johnson_akemi, where is he? Is he here with different name? I doubt, because I do not see his posts anymore, and his posts had unique feeling to them.

I miss his posts, he was always ready to help people on old forum.

Wherever, you are, Brother, I hope that you are safe and sound, and that Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses of Duat are watching over you.

Another thing, it would be best to work towards not needing the depression medicine anymore. These medicines are actually very dangerous for the body, especially the brain. You can use the meditations and rtr to clean out your soul and bring yourself up to a much higher vibration. This cures depression. I was on one of those medicines for a short time years ago, but I could tell it was really bad for my brain so I stopped taking it. And the meditations and rtrs are what really cured me. Like most of these medicines work by blocking the melatonin receptors in the brain so you can't absorb any melatonin. This can have all kinds of problems, like making it actually physically impossible to fall asleep or making hair fall out. This is the biggest thing that showed me how bad this medicine is, I would take the dose at night and it would force me to lay there awake until I had to go do stuff the next day and I still never slept, doesn't matter how tired you are if your brain can't accept the melatonin. After a few times if this I said Fuck That Never Again. Most young people go through depression you're not alone, but with Satanism it's so easy to fix. A couple weeks of meditations and rtrs and I was perfect like there was never any problem.

Larissa666 said:
Speaking of johnson_akemi, where is he? Is he here with different name? I doubt, because I do not see his posts anymore, and his posts had unique feeling to them.

Wherever, you are, Brother, I hope that you are safe and sound, and that Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses of Duat are watching over you.

I often wonder the same about names such as AngryShaman, Alisson Pasino (one of the first members who welcomed me when I dedicated back in 2013), and others who I haven't seen anymore either. It makes me think that when people advance to a certain point, they become absent for a while.

Larissa666 said:

Heh, she is a woman.
[Insert did you just assume this person's gender meme]
;)

Sinistra said:
Larissa666 said:

My apologies.
Heh, she is a woman.
[Insert did you just assume this person's gender meme]
;)

This is a very nice post. Very revealing and interesting information for me. Thanx to the one who posted johnson akemis post.

Jack said:
This is a very nice post. Very revealing and interesting information for me. Thanx to the one who posted johnson akemis post.

You're welcome :) It's indeed fascinating. Most of these tips really match my own Guardian to me. I say "most" because there are some things about her that I don't necessarily "love", but still find them nice. Other than that small detail, everything matches for me.

Just an hour ago I tried to see if Samigina is my guardian Goddess. I tried the method with vibrating her name 30-40 times and somewhere around 26th vibration I felt risen energy so I welcomed her and asked if she's my guardian Goddess. Almost immediately I felt intense heat at the back of my neck. I interpreted it as "Yes" and I hope it's not just my delusions :D

ArgelAstari said:
Just an hour ago I tried to see if Samigina is my guardian Goddess. I tried the method with vibrating her name 30-40 times and somewhere around 26th vibration I felt risen energy so I welcomed her and asked if she's my guardian Goddess. Almost immediately I felt intense heat at the back of my neck. I interpreted it as "Yes" and I hope it's not just my delusions :D

This is nice to hear :) If this intense heat felt comfortable to you, then there are high chances that she is your Guardian. I didn't find mine by this same method, but it sounds like you'd likely not feel anything if she was not your Guardian (not that I'm sure of what you should expect). If you are not sure, you could also ask her for a clear sign, which could come as a coincidence, a dream, etc, or just work to further empower your astral senses so you can confirm it more personally. But it sounds like that heat was a positive sign.

Dypet Rod said:
Larissa666 said:

I often wonder the same about names such as AngryShaman, Alisson Pasino (one of the first members who welcomed me when I dedicated back in 2013), and others who I haven't seen anymore either. It makes me think that when people advance to a certain point, they become absent for a while.

Allison pops in every now and then. Angry shaman embarassed himself too much so either left or got a new name. It has very little to do with advancement. It takes will and strength to maintain as a Satanist and be openly as such online.

If one was truly adept they would remain to help others with their experience, knowledge and wisdom.

The Joy Of Satan is my Home. It has been as such for over a Decade. I remain here to help raise others up. If the enemy comes or bitchy members, they can all fuck off. This is my Home and my Family. For those who for years have complained about the groups, YOU Decide what you bring to them. Do not allow childish drama to run you off Bitching about it.

Instead enjoy it and tell yourself I will transcend that and I will work for the Betterment of Satans people. The jews and infiltrators can cry 6 million tears everyday as to my presence.

By remaining and bonding together we are strong. Those like kai purr and vovim who thought they would exit and do nothing for anyone while pretending to be Gods, does nothing for anyone. Maxine once said that those that answer newbies questions and help others get more attention from the Demons. Think of the importance it must mean to help those who are here to the powers of Hell.

Aldrick Strickland said:
By remaining and bonding together we are strong. Those like kai purr and vovim who thought they would exit and do nothing for anyone while pretending to be Gods, does nothing for anyone. Maxine once said that those that answer newbies questions and help others get more attention from the Demons. Think of the importance it must mean to help those who are here to the powers of Hell.
This is true. If you help 1,000 family members here, that is even more than 1,000 times more important than only helping yourself. The gods are so very helpful with me whenever I need something important, or whenever I just want to talk about something. I know when I was new before I did much to help anyone, most of the gods were just too busy to really talk with me. Now I'm much more welcomed by them as part of the family. :D Everybody gets exactly what they earn. Work consistently in a good direction and you get good things.
iu

Aldrick Strickland said:
Dypet Rod said:
Larissa666 said:

Allison pops in every now and then. Angry shaman embarassed himself too much so either left or got a new name. It has very little to do with advancement. It takes will and strength to maintain as a Satanist and be openly as such online.

If one was truly adept they would remain to help others with their experience, knowledge and wisdom.

The Joy Of Satan is my Home. It has been as such for over a Decade. I remain here to help raise others up. If the enemy comes or bitchy members, they can all fuck off. This is my Home and my Family. For those who for years have complained about the groups, YOU Decide what you bring to them. Do not allow childish drama to run you off Bitching about it.

Instead enjoy it and tell yourself I will transcend that and I will work for the Betterment of Satans people. The jews and infiltrators can cry 6 million tears everyday as to my presence.

Yeah, based on news I've heard about AngryShaman from a member, the "advancement" part didn't apply much to him (we never know though, there is no telling how his individual progress is going). My point was more like, I believe there are circumstances that may require us to at least spend less time on the internet in order to give proper attention to our advancement. Unless this really depends on each one's individual pace of advancement. But you are right about making ourselves present, uniting as a family and helping each other and especially new people. The Gods are the most advanced beings we could meet, and they are not absent because of this. They are present for us just like we should be present for each other. I usually help answer questions that I may have an effective answer for.

I have often seen new members having their questions despised. Many of these seem to make "naive" type of questions, such as asking how they can "sell their soul to the devil", but many times this is not trolling, but just a lack of knowledge on their part, and they shouldn't really have their questions despised for this. We all were a newbie once, and most of us here have also thought of Satan in a bad light once in our lives. So I think, what if Satan and the Gods despised these new members, too? What if no one understood them? Not even the Gods? Someone has to understand them and care about them. Not pet them on their heads and accept their ignorance in any way, but to understand their case and try to lead them to the straight path.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is true. If you help 1,000 family members here, that is even more than 1,000 times more important than only helping yourself. The gods are so very helpful with me whenever I need something important, or whenever I just want to talk about something. I know when I was new before I did much to help anyone, most of the gods were just too busy to really talk with me. Now I'm much more welcomed by them as part of the family. :D Everybody gets exactly what they earn. Work consistently in a good direction and you get good things.
iu

Well, I think this really depends on how you think of it. I think we should help ourselves first and foremost before being able to help others, depending of course on the kind of help and if we are really able to provide this kind of help without neglecting ourselves. There is the good kind of help and also the bad one, pushed by xians as "charity"; giving away fish to people who should be learning how to fish by themselves. This is not the case with us, though. But you are still right, after all, we can all advance to a point where we have enough to help both ourselves and others here. This reminds me of that famous Spider Man quote (I think I don't need to state it here, unless you guys hapeen to not really get it xD)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
iu

High Five! Go Team Gentile!

Usthepeople666 said:
Love satan
Hail satan
Hail the Gods of hell♥️

Stop taking the pills. I was also depressed before I was dedicated to Satan. I was suicidal for years, already plan my suicidr and all. After I dedicated to Satan, I start meditating everyday. I draw a journal for myself to keep up my meditation everyday. It helped a lot. Just in a few days, I swear you will see changes.

For the Guardian Demon. I actually saw him right after I recite my dedication prayer. I close my eyes and I saw a wolf. It kept repeating in my head. A wolf
I did not realize He was my GD at that time. Then I asked my bf who was spiritually way more advanced than me (he was the one who show me into Satanism). He told me it was Andras. I realized Andras was my GD.
One time I recite his name 30 times and I felt something. Like I've known him for a long time and we had close relationship in the past.

Is there any chance that you see a bond with a Demon where in fact there isn't one?

Larissa666 said:

Shit. I was feeing alone all this while. And there is so much help on here , when i greatly needed help . Thank you ❤️❤️

And thank you everyone ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back