Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychology? 0.o

Hello! :D
Quick question: :?
I've read the Jos pages and both the English and Italian Forums, and I've learned that the field of Psychology is for the most part a rotting scumbag of lies and nonsense.

So here's my question. :arrow: If I choose to follow this path, are there any real and useful disciplines?

Lately I'm working on Psychosomatic Psychology, seems good or at least I think it is. No drugs are involved, and symptoms are studied around the myths of Greek Pantheon in a "Jungian manner", as physical manifestations of Mental/Spiritual Archetypes. :mrgreen:

I know some satanists, but none of them have knowledge in this area. And I'd like to hear what do you think about it, so I don't waste more time on nonsensical theories. :shock:

What would you choose to study?

Thank you!

I had a stepdad who was a psychologist. Owned his own practice and everything. I think the field is bullshit myself, but he did make really good money. Of course, you're not going to open up your own practice or making any serious money unless you get a Docorate degree in the field.

I am currently getting the degree.
Just wondering is there any "area" of the field wich is not completely bullshit? :?

I feel like I'm studying useless things :shock:
Yeah money is very helpful but I would like to really help others instead of jewing them around.

Anyway thanks fot the advise! :D

completely jewish and useless field, you will understand people more if you study palmistry and astrology

:? Mmmmhhhhhhh...... Got it

At least the piece of paper will give me some sort of pseudo-credibility (that dude has the papers he may have some knowledge..), but they'll get the Satanic toolbox instead :D Hoping they'll improve or even wake up at some levels :roll:

Yeah the plan's still a "work in progress" :shock:
Thanks by the way!

If it’s your own practice, you get to decide how things are run. You’ll still need to exercise discretion. Also, I’m not kidding when I say PHD or bust. You won’t be able to get people to take you seriously without one.

PsychicJuggler said:
Hello! :D
Quick question: :?
I've read the Jos pages and both the English and Italian Forums, and I've learned that the field of Psychology is for the most part a rotting scumbag of lies and nonsense.

So here's my question. :arrow: If I choose to follow this path, are there any real and useful disciplines?

Lately I'm working on Psychosomatic Psychology, seems good or at least I think it is. No drugs are involved, and symptoms are studied around the myths of Greek Pantheon in a "Jungian manner", as physical manifestations of Mental/Spiritual Archetypes. :mrgreen:

I know some satanists, but none of them have knowledge in this area. And I'd like to hear what do you think about it, so I don't waste more time on nonsensical theories. :shock:

What would you choose to study?

Thank you![/quote

Psychology is polluted by jewish crap, like Freud and most of his work that is aimed to create problems, hang-ups and blockages in the Gentile Soul.
Psychology is NOT useless al all, it is the study of how the mind work on a practical basis, it is a Plutonian related matter.
Even HPs Maxine often talked about an important book named "Secret, don't Tell by Carla Emery" containing a lot of precious informations related to Psychology.
Studying the mainstream psychology will lead you to many mistakes due to misinformation spread by the jews. But, learning how the mind works, may help to heal your Soul. Like Astrology, you need to observe the effects of it on a process of self learning. External events processed by your mind, and then your subconscious, may create emotions vibrating in your Souls, and also problems, if not correctly processed. Learning how the mind works may be useful if you are interested in it, same as understanding how a computer works, to use it better.

I feel like you would end up getting trapped inside the jewish system of 'muh diagnosis'. The idea of mental illness is that it's a result of the jewish corruption over the course of thousands of years. Then they use this result to integrate a labeling system where they slap a sticker on people's foreheads with a 'diagnosis' of something that shouldn't exist. Sometimes they just label you as shit based on your personality.

It's a bullshit fear and control tactic to get people on dangerous and damaging meds, produce anxiety, fuck up their future children and close off human access to spiritual abilities. It's a dead end.

Thanks Gerecht Ror, a lot.
Choosing a path of study will be easier keeping the advice in mind. :D

I was pretty confused about the subject :? . However I think they've solved the matter in the post "Gender Sexuality" explaining a little bit about Jung.

Who was also an Ufologist, and an artist (He used to drow the Chakras, in a similar manner the Tibetans showed them). And really much more!

This year I was diagnosed with "highly functional Asperger syndrome" and after many visits with professional mental healthcares they told me:
1-You can leave the office since our diagnoses were not able to detect a fault in you(mentally and physically I am fine)

I have checked the <<studies>> of (((Baron Cohen))) and he stated "It is not very known why Asperger happens". So,it is a pseudo syndrome with made-up studies without a base in reality.If you tell this to people then they will tell you " bruh,why ya say Asperger is fake but there are studies about it?"

They don't get they are being Jewed.
My reason of Asperger syndrome is due to my selective friendships and why I do not offer "unconditional luv"

Cacique Satanás said:
This year I was diagnosed with "highly functional Asperger syndrome" and after many visits with professional mental healthcares they told me:
1-You can leave the office since our diagnoses were not able to detect a fault in you(mentally and physically I am fine)

I have checked the <<studies>> of (((Baron Cohen))) and he stated "It is not very known why Asperger happens". So,it is a pseudo syndrome with made-up studies without a base in reality.If you tell this to people then they will tell you " bruh,why ya say Asperger is fake but there are studies about it?"

They don't get they are being Jewed.
My reason of Asperger syndrome is due to my selective friendships and why I do not offer "unconditional luv"
many like calling themselves like that, they think it makes them special or something, the same is true about libtards who say they have ptsd lol

Cacique Satanás said:
I have checked the <<studies>> of (((Baron Cohen))) and he stated "It is not very known why Asperger happens". So,it is a pseudo syndrome with made-up studies without a base in reality.

Hans Asperger was a jew in Italy who ran an orphanage. He experimented on and killed hundreds of children. This is the source of the whole aspergers thing. Just a kike who abused, tortured, and euthanized all these several hundreds of children noticed that some of them had a personality that was more strong-willed or disliked some things. The kike can't understand how people can have differences of personality, as the kike is one hive mind borg.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cacique Satanás said:
I have checked the <<studies>> of (((Baron Cohen))) and he stated "It is not very known why Asperger happens". So,it is a pseudo syndrome with made-up studies without a base in reality.

Hans Asperger was a jew in Italy who ran an orphanage. He experimented on and killed hundreds of children. This is the source of the whole aspergers thing. Just a kike who abused, tortured, and euthanized all these several hundreds of children noticed that some of them had a personality that was more strong-willed or disliked some things. The kike can't understand how people can have differences of personality, as the kike is one hive mind borg.

I knew about Hans Asperger(the creator of Asperger) and somehow Wikipedia mentioning him as being responsible for Nazi crimes against children because (((this is the Nazi ideology)))

Now what you say makes sense and Jews using Nazi as a scapegoat.
I would like more information about this dude.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back