Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Some Advice

darkmonkey666

Ok I'll be honest and tell the whole story. I have this person who I have strong reason to believe I was with in a past life though I am not sure if I want to commit to or what to do. I will tell the story. So when I was really young I would have visions of this person and we were cuddling and stuff so basically I wont go into all the details but I even have posts from an astrology website long before I met her and basically two psychics told me where to move to to meet this person. So I moved to that city it was strangely very near where I went to high school and I almost met her a couple of times she had intuition and felt she needed to come where I worked at the time and saw me almost asked me out. Anyways she too had all these dreams and stuff. I met her about 4 years ago strangely it was on her birthday and we ended up on the same floor in the apartment complex the psychic described very well.

So do I have to commit to this person because the issue is she is not Satanist even though I told her about this and she has no problems with it and I can do the rtr living with her in open she is not the type of person to ever be serious about this and i am a much more independent thinking person (shes not on the enemy side or our side and wont commit to believing really in anything) the other problem my chart ruler and co ruler is in Sagittarius and hers is in Capricorn even though we have the same ascendant so we really dont see eye to eye or focus on much the same stuff. So I have a bunch of planets all prominent and on the angles in Sag she has a bunch in cap. You can imagine the type of arguments we have plus with fire sign emphasis I cant fully be myself she thinks i am too uncaring and blunt etc. She is too sensitive and conforms to much in social situations it just gets to me I value independence and standing up for myself maybe I have too much fire (5 placements) but I just dont want to tolerate stupidity and would tell others how I feel. I would post both charts if it were not for the enemy. I have almost no earth she has mostly earth etc.

The other strange thing is we went through
A lot of things toggether.

Also unrelated there is this enemy entity that is who pulled me away from satan a few years ago and got me into drugs in the mental hospital etc this voice that bothers both of us to harm innocent people and tried to force a belief in Jesus upon my friend by viciously attacking her whenever she tried to get away from it with thoughts of harming herself or others and taking over her mind. I did aura of protection and I prayed to Satan to make it leave her alone and it worked she said something now is preventing it from getting to her (thanks Satan) but it wont leave fully I have tried the vanishing ritual with up to 108 reps of the words it keeps coming back how do I destroy this thing I mean it puts thoughts into my head that I think are my own.

Also I am more caring and compassionate than her I care more about the poor people that is my weakness they fucked over us both but I can't convince her some people are good. I am so weak with that damn pisces and Scorpio. Anyways we are different people I dont know if we belong as boyfriend girlfriend she wanted to marry me but I cant commit I want someone who is Satanic and more of a fire sign and with interest at least in advancing I want an all consuming soul mate relationship to merge with someone and to be happy go lucky and talk about philosophy she doesn't give me what I desire and cant I tried to change her but she wont listen

Do I have to be with someone if i was in a past life I get visions of this she was much more like me back then and admitted I am more like she used to be she changed and I didn't I dont want to be superficial and part of kike society (shes not fully she understands me but still) I dont know what to do.

Hail Satan

Obviously it's your choice do whatever you want, but sounds like you would be good together. It sounds to me like you actually balance each other pretty well. You have some differences, but your strengths and weaknesses sound like they cancel out and even each other out. I think if you are closer together, your influence would be bigger with her and she could see your side of things better. Like if you were together she is then more likely to become more Satanic. Plus you could do some spiritual planet squares together to have your personalities become closer together more in the middle of both of you.

I think two people are drawn together not always for themselves but for something they may create. Maybe you and this person you speak of are fated to build something great, create children together, or invent something to change the world. I don't believe intimate relationships are always about the individuals, though it maybe to guide or teach the other something. I am just trying to say if you feel destined to be in this womens life and you feel such a strong connection learn the reason why, and don't lose that connection. One day you will know exactly why

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back