Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reversing runes for black magick?

Mike.Done123

How are runes reversed in pronunciation and visualisation to use them in black magick? Can you please give a number of examples?

Binding somebody with Isa rune is considered black magick, all black magickal working that I've heard on JoS require you to clean your aura and chakras IMMEDIATELY after the working and to not think of the working as it causes the working to either get directed at you or prove to become useless.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html

Now,keep in mind that the sort of binding spell I used to do in the past, it was created shortly by Johnson_Akemi from the old forums which was presented in this form:

Vibrate ISA 108 times and then affirm "(name of person) cannot harm me in any way whatsoever" 9 times while visualizing him/her bound. Know and feel that he/she is bound and know with absolute certainty that he/she cannot bring any harm to you.

She had advised to clean ones chakras and aura after the working so the binding spell wouldn't attach to you.

If anybody has the old forum screenshot of Johnson_Akemi saying this, please provide it here for others to see, thank you!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

Tomland68 said:
How are runes reversed in pronunciation and visualisation to use them in black magick? Can you please give a number of examples?
Reversing runes ? I've never heard of such a phenomenon before. Let's see what the other members think.

Jack said:
Tomland68 said:
Reversing runes ? I've never heard of such a phenomenon before. Let's see what the other members think.

As far as i know, runes can be used reversed. If you vibrate them backwards they have the opposite effects than when vibrating with the normal direction. If I recall correctly, this was referred again in the old forums.

If you know the visualization for the standard vibration of a rune, simply reverse the path. HPS Maxine gave the example of Fehu where one starts at the base chakra with FFF, proceeds to the left/feminine shoulder chakra with AY, and then HUUU for the left/feminine temple chakra. If you want to reverse it, simply vibrate uheF and start at the temple chakra (UUUH), go to the shoulder (AY), then the base (FFF).

One example is using the backward vibration of Gebo (Obeg, or, for Icelandic, föjG) to break up a relationship. Add the forward vibration of Yera first for extra power. This is one example of how forward and backward vibrations can successfully be used together in one working and work together.

If you have used the forward vibration of a rune for black magick - like Thurisaz - you can vibrate it backwards to help neutralize any negative residual energy on you, or just use more powerful cleaning mantras or words.

Goldenage18 said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Vibrate ISA 108 times and then affirm "(name of person) cannot harm me in any way whatsoever" 9 .

It's not a good idea using negative affirmations ,energy and the unconscious don't understand "NOT"

Sorry and thank you, I was just giving information what another helpful member used to help.

Jack said:
Tomland68 said:

Maxine talked about reversing Runes long before the Rtrs came out.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Goldenage18 said:

It's not a good idea using negative affirmations ,energy and the unconscious don't understand "NOT"

Sorry and thank you, I was just giving information what another helpful member used to help.
:) no problem

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back