Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Is The Mark Of The Beast?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
So as I'm reading and going through the book of Revelation, I came across the chapter of ch.13v16 where it says that the beast or Antichrist will cause all people to accept a mark in their hand or foreheads. And I'm hearing a lot of people talk about this, saying that the secret government will enforce the world to take the mark, as in the form of a "microchip" or RFID chip. I know this is not the place to discuses religious beliefs, especially Xian religious philosophy but I just want to know the truth, so when the time come I won't have to panic for my life of being implemented or enforced with some stupid chip. Please and thank you

The bullshit you're talking about is an old scare tactic used by the enemy to put fear into the hearts of xians and other oblivious people to turn and pray to the parasitic and filthy 'jewhova' so they would be nice and compliant with their so called 'prophecy' of death.

'The Mark of The Beast' they're referring to is the enemy corrupted term for the number 666 which is the kabbalistic square of the Sun. The idea was that for years and years they've portrayed this number as something evil and as some kind of wicked signature for Satan when in actuality 666 is the all-important Solar Chakra and one of the keys to spiritual advancement.

The all important Solar Chakra is the house of the soul, it's where our power and energy is strongest and the enemy has spent ages targeting anything related to Satan and the empowerment of humanity, defiling satanic knowledge and spreading lies to instill fear and prevent people from realizing their true capabilities and advancing spiritually.

The idea of the microchip was also meant to instill fear and it was basically a 'schematic' for the jooz 'perfect world' where the weak and ignorant goyim and those who went against them were tagged like cattle. But for them to actually go and do such a thing outright to the mass public would expose them quicker than a joo reaching for a shekel in a grease-stained shitter.

You'll notice that the enemy's primary tactic of manipulation is fear and despair as nearly everything they do is a mental attack in some way. And the last thing we would ever dare even conceive of doing is let the enemy's pathetic tactics get to us. Fortunately for the majority of us, getting attacked just makes us fight harder.

We will see the day that the enemy falls begging at our feet for mercy, and we will give absolutely none.

The aliens who wrote the bible just trying to get people ready to accept what they plan on doing to them. The stronger enemy aliens are the lizard ones, and the greys are their army of weak slaves. The greys have these microchips in their hand and head that connect them into the enemy hivemind. Like plugging them in to have all of them be run by one single computer program so they can't think or do anything different. When the bible was written they already knew that they wanted to do this to us too. And the whole way the bible is meant to work is by putting the ideas in people's heads of what the enemy is planning on doing so that they help it to happen and don't think anything is wrong if it does happen. There was a post about mummified grey aliens that were dug up in South America that had xray pictures of the bodies and you can see the metal disc the microchip in its hand. I'll look for that post and put a link here.

The mark of the beast is also a stolen idea from Pagan satanist tradition. I know very clear in skanđinavia but probably other places also. Basically there is a time during the year that is extra magically powerful, for about a couple weeks after winter solstace. So people born during this time often had very strong satanic souls with something special about them. Some of these people were also born in other parts of the year too, just more of them within this time. And they also often were born with something physically different about them. Like 2 different colored eyes or other special marks or scars on their bodies. What they all had in common is they have a clear mark somewhere on their body that is different than normal, they had very powerful and important souls, and they were considered to be touched by the gods. These marks are the swastikas which means "mark of good fortune" in Sanskrit, but they usually didn't look anything like the symbol we call swastika today. It could be any kind of mark. I think many Satanists probably still have these marks on them, but they just don't know that it's something special. So when the christians came into europe, they tried extra hard to kill all of these people. If the christian saw any kind of special or unusual marking on a person, they would kill them and call this the mark of the devil. I read an article about this long ago if I can find it I'll link it here.

There's 2 posts about the mummified grey aliens. One about Peru and one about Mexico. The one from Peru, you can easily see the metal microchip implanted in its hand in the xray.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2493

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2508

This is that old article I mentioned that talks about the marks of Satan. Some things in here may be somewhat incorrect, but most of this is true and there's some good points.
http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/paganism13.shtml

Al_Jariel66 said:
So as I'm reading and going through the book of Revelation, I came across the chapter of ch.13v16 where it says that the beast or Antichrist will cause all people to accept a mark in their hand or foreheads. And I'm hearing a lot of people talk about this, saying that the secret government will enforce the world to take the mark, as in the form of a "microchip" or RFID chip. I know this is not the place to discuses religious beliefs, especially Xian religious philosophy but I just want to know the truth, so when the time come I won't have to panic for my life of being implemented or enforced with some stupid chip. Please and thank you

I think its this thing under my tongue. When I lift it, it shows 666 and then orchestra music starts playing. Really strange.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

I think its this thing under my tongue. When I lift it, it shows 666 and then orchestra music starts playing. Really strange.
lool

Aldrick Strickland said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Is this what you hear when you lift your tongue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

Ghost in the Machine said:
The bullshit you're talking about is an old scare tactic used by the enemy to put fear into the hearts of xians and other oblivious people to turn and pray to the parasitic and filthy 'jewhova' so they would be nice and compliant with their so called 'prophecy' of death.

'The Mark of The Beast' they're referring to is the enemy corrupted term for the number 666 which is the kabbalistic square of the Sun. The idea was that for years and years they've portrayed this number as something evil and as some kind of wicked signature for Satan when in actuality 666 is the all-important Solar Chakra and one of the keys to spiritual advancement.

The all important Solar Chakra is the house of the soul, it's where our power and energy is strongest and the enemy has spent ages targeting anything related to Satan and the empowerment of humanity, defiling satanic knowledge and spreading lies to instill fear and prevent people from realizing their true capabilities and advancing spiritually.

The idea of the microchip was also meant to instill fear and it was basically a 'schematic' for the jooz 'perfect world' where the weak and ignorant goyim and those who went against them were tagged like cattle. But for them to actually go and do such a thing outright to the mass public would expose them quicker than a joo reaching for a shekel in a grease-stained shitter.

You'll notice that the enemy's primary tactic of manipulation is fear and despair as nearly everything they do is a mental attack in some way. And the last thing we would ever dare even conceive of doing is let the enemy's pathetic tactics get to us. Fortunately for the majority of us, getting attacked just makes us fight harder.

We will see the day that the enemy falls begging at our feet for mercy, and we will give absolutely none.

Okay that's understandable.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Is this what you hear when you lift your tongue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

Think so, lmao :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is that old article I mentioned that talks about the marks of Satan. Some things in here may be somewhat incorrect, but most of this is true and there's some good points.
http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/paganism13.shtml

Thanks a bunch for the links, and for shading some light on this disturbing topic. HAIL SATAN!

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Its more like this.

https://youtu.be/6H3UiwU1N5I

Has the actual full meaning of the 666 been explained?

From what i can gather off the top of my head it's that it's the kabbalistic number for the sun and also represents the solar chakra. Other than tat the numbers themselves I suppose are three stages of the great work... I lf anyone knows further meaning ls of the 666 i would appreciate if you can please kindly share your insights.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Its more like this.

Yes

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12555&p=44393&hilit=WWW#p44393

Hoodedcobra666 said:
The WWW or 666 is the key to our salvation as a species. Satan has put his obvious signature here. The freedom of the WWW or in linear words, the Internet, is going to be paramount in the future of mankind. The enemy tries to control this, monitor this and so forth. This is like trying to control all the oceans of all the galaxies with simple dams. The internet belongs to all mankind by default and is a reflection of our minds as a species. In the same way the majority is duped by jews, so does it manifest in the internet the jews control it. It's clear in the internet way more people are woke compared to the observation of the material world, because people keep their mouth shut about it. Even the latest American President was elected rather from their existence on the internet and through it, rather than the traditional jewish dictations in the Talmud Vision. He may not be ideal but the good news is that the Beast (666 WWW) is rising. The people the jews hate can exist in this alternate material dimension and have results physically through the internet.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Its more like this.

Too bad the composer of this music is a kike :/

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

Its more like this.

Too bad the composer of this music is a kike :/

I know... I dont like the lyric completely either. Hail Satan and Hail Anti Christ are nice, the rest is trash.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back