Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drawing Energy

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I was wondering what kind of things in your everyday home that I could draw energy from. With it being colder out I'm not very inclined to go outside very often, and the amount of sunlight this time of year is extremely minimal. I refuse to take energy from my housemates as they all have very negative backgrounds and they haven't done me any real harm to warrant such a thing.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I refuse to take energy from my housemates as they all have very negative backgrounds
Well.. If you do it then you'll be a Psychic Vampire or also called Energy Vampire.
:D :D :D
You can take energy from anything if you are able to but most common sources are plants and trees, earth, fire, sun or even water. You can try storing energy in crystals when you have more than enough energy. You can use that energy whenever you need. Energy can also be stored in rings, amulets and even in paintings (so I have heard) but only if they are especially made for it. :p

DarkShadow said:
Well.. If you do it then you'll be a Psychic Vampire or also called Energy Vampire.
You can take energy from anything if you are able to but most common sources are plants and trees, earth, fire, sun or even water. You can try storing energy in crystals when you have more than enough energy. You can use that energy whenever you need. Energy can also be stored in rings, amulets and even in paintings (so I have heard) but only if they are especially made for it. :p

I have no problem with taking energy from people who intentionally tick me off or purposefully make others miserable, Energy Vampire or not justice is justice; especially to people I catch directly insulting Satan. Would I also not be an Energy Vampire taking energy from plants and trees? I'm very attached to nature and won't intentionally do a plant harm for something that can be received so many other ways.

But I hadn't thought about storing energy, then again I am hesitant to work with runes until all of my chakras are fully open. Unless there is some other way to do so such as a visualization technique, etc.

The easiest way for me is just to tune into the akasha and take that. It's everywhere so you don't have to be anywhere special. If it's real rainy and humid you can take in water, or air when the wind is hitting you, fire when it's hot or from a candle. Things like this. Like whenever I make pasta, when you pour it into the strainer and all the steam comes up you can take in this water to your soul. Or you can hold a good crystal, like a selenite crystal I think is one of the strongest, you can just sit there and hold it and feel all the power coming out of it. Just focus how much power the crystal has in it, like you can see lightning flashing inside of it and feel your hand getting warm from it, then focus and move this energy into yourself. Or listening to good music, you can feel the vibrations inside of you like each sound stimulates different parts of your soul and makes you brighter.

I don't know what other kinds of objects would really be useful to draw from. Like even electronics, I think trying to draw from them is more work and still weaker than just using mantras and elements.

DarkShadow said:

I have no problem with taking energy from people who intentionally tick me off or purposefully make others miserable, Energy Vampire or not justice is justice; especially to people I catch directly insulting Satan. Would I also not be an Energy Vampire taking energy from plants and trees? I'm very attached to nature and won't intentionally do a plant harm for something that can be received so many other ways.

But I hadn't thought about storing energy, then again I am hesitant to work with runes until all of my chakras are fully open. Unless there is some other way to do so such as a visualization technique, etc.

Hmm I know that if there is a tree around you can actually give it your negative energy and the tree turns negative energy into positive energy, so with that being said trees are something beautiful like a familiar right just make sure you take care of the tree just like a familiar and there shouldn't be anything wrong with it no.... :)

DarkShadow said:

A tree is still a life take care of it and it will take care of you yeah? I believe plants have souls as you can merg conciousness with it.
One of our high priests stated as well plants do feel pain... interesting subject... thanks
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html
you can also merge with a plant as well..

DarkShadow said:

Try not to take energies from other individuals, invoking energies directly from another person can bring along all other sorts of shit with them. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html but if done right, why the feck not lol

Zygisrko said:
Try not to take energies from other individuals, invoking energies directly from another person can bring along all other sorts of shit with them. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html but if done right, why the feck not lol

I refuse to take energy from my housemates as they all have very negative backgrounds

Zygisrko said:
DarkShadow said:

I personally do not Draw the energy into myself. Yuk. Especially if their jewish. You can will it into a ball over them.

While technically this isn't in your home ,you can draw energy from planet Jupiter even if you're not directly under it .
I've tried drawing jupiterian energy by
Tuning into its picture in my mind and visualize a gold or royal blue or both energy entering into myself, while doing this I've done several affirmations to program that energy for luck and such related to Jupiter, it worked fast.

Now that Jupiter is strong ,you can profit more from it

alek said:
DarkShadow said:

Hmm I know that if there is a tree around you can actually give it your negative energy and the tree turns negative energy into positive energy,:)
This is the most liberal thing you could ever say

Aquarius said:
alek said:
Hmm I know that if there is a tree around you can actually give it your negative energy and the tree turns negative energy into positive energy,:)
This is the most liberal thing you could ever say

I'm guessing if I chop down a perfectly healthy tree a new one will immediately spring up to maturity to take it's place too huh?

All life needs energy to live and thrive. I don't know where the idea of giving a tree negative energy and having it turn that negative energy into positive energy came from. Death energy is death energy and will surely kill it. If you don't know for certain about something then it would be best to not answer questions about it, otherwise if I were somebody less knowledgeable I would've gone around killing trees for no apparent reason.

"Taoist master Mantak Chia teaches his Cosmic Tree Healing Qigong method, in which our sick or negative energy is transformed by the tree into positive, vital life-force energy, facilitating physical and emotional healing. Don’t worry – this process is of mutual benefit to both the humans and the trees! Taoists view trees as being constantly in meditation, with subtle energy as their natural language."
https://youtu.be/vTtAbZS-ZeI
http://thespiritualjunkie.com/the-power-of-trees/

No a yogi drinking his own piss is the most liberal thing ever getting new agers to do it with him.

Goldenage18 said:
While technically this isn't in your home ,you can draw energy from planet Jupiter even if you're not directly under it .
I've tried drawing jupiterian energy by
Tuning into its picture in my mind and visualize a gold or royal blue or both energy entering into myself, while doing this I've done several affirmations to program that energy for luck and such related to Jupiter, it worked fast.

Now that Jupiter is strong ,you can profit more from it

This sounds awesome never thought of it

alek said:
"Taoist master Mantak Chia teaches his Cosmic Tree Healing Qigong method, in which our sick or negative energy is transformed by the tree into positive, vital life-force energy, facilitating physical and emotional healing. Don’t worry – this process is of mutual benefit to both the humans and the trees! Taoists view trees as being constantly in meditation, with subtle energy as their natural language."

No a yogi drinking his own piss is the most liberal thing ever getting new agers to do it with him.
even if it was a himalayan master I wouldnt believe it, you have to remember that meditations out of the jos are watered down and you should stick to the ones on jos.

Aquarius said:
alek said:

even if it was a himalayan master I wouldnt believe it, you have to remember that meditations out of the jos are watered down and you should stick to the ones on jos.

It has been stated, one can use their intuition and common sense to find decent meditations that may not all be on JoS, has it not? For instance I did not start having any success astral projecting until I read some steps and personal experience from someone elsewhere. The steps didn't include any "praise alibabwa" or "circles/stars of dav**" ... And was a HUGE help to me. I guess I'm confused why one would say this... as our members are smart enough to use their heads for themselves, no?

As for the trees. I could be wrong here. But it reminds me of how we were taught in early grade school that we breathe in oxygen and breathe out a has that's actually poisonous to us... A gas that the trees use to survive and they turn it back into oxygen for us... Mutually beneficial. Perhaps this method is as well. I don't know about you, but I don't know 100% sure what his actual experiences are or if I am any more ascended than he is, so who are we to call him a liar? Especially considering we don't have direct experience with this ourselves.

This also makes me wonder... What happens when we clean our aura... Sure we reverse some curses and send them back but as HPS Maxine has said, not all the gunk is just curses. What about everything else... We breathe and push it out... Where does it go? Would make sense the earth would somehow do something with this, no? Maybe they aren't too far off in their thinking. This also reminds me of the new scientific studies on earthing and grounding... Where people get healthier and actually exchange microscopic material with the earth... This even reverses the polarity inside out bodies. Amazing stuff.

Not to offend you, as I like your work on these forums, but hopefully you aren't closing your mind off to any and all new possibilities... It would be a shame if your own mind was limiting you from progressing. The scientific method should always be used, yes, open minded skeptic... Dont forget the first part. I have some successful personal experience in at least a few of these things to base my stances on, not just the beliefs and guesses of others, do you?

Zygisrko said:

May I ask clarifications about what it's written in that JoS page?
How is it possible to transform the absorbed energy so that it doesn't affect ourselves?

Taurus666 said:
Zygisrko said:

May I ask clarifications about what it's written in that JoS page?
How is it possible to transform the absorbed energy so that it doesn't affect ourselves?

By directing it and working with it to physically change it into a different type of energy. Removing all former attachments and qualities that the energy used to have, basically cleaning and purifying it so it isn't attached to that person anymore. Like with Munka to remove all past karma from it. All negativity removed from it and reformed into pure positive energy. Now as a pure ball of light, it can be directed for whatever goal you wish. But ask Satan or your guardian to work with you and help you do this so you are sure it's safe. Because if there were any past karma or attachments to it it could be dangerous. I don't recommend taking energy from someone else like this, but if you are going to you have to know how to do it safely.

If Ghost in the Machine doesn't mind, I'd like to use this space to ask a question related to absorbing energy.

When I try breathing energy into specific parts of my body such as in chakra breathing, I notice that I can physically tighten/contract the part of my body I'm trying to breathe energy into.

To put this into perspective, if I try breathing energy into my ears, I can kind of contract my eardrums inwards as I inhale. If I try breathing energy into the middle of my chest, I can tighten the muscles around it so that I can focus the sensation on it. And so on. I hope you can get the picture.

I used to do this pretty much unconsciously when I was new, but as time passed, I believed that this is the "wrong way" to do it. However, I could be wrong, as the physical and the spiritual self are basically one and the same, and what you do to one, you do to the other. Also, as many already know, the so called bandhas can direct energy to specific parts of the body.

So, would you guys say that these maneuvers I mentioned are really necessary to breathe energy into specific parts of the body? Do you think it makes a difference? Perhaps it just helps to focus better on where you want to breathe the energy in?

Dypet Rod said:
If Ghost in the Machine doesn't mind, I'd like to use this space to ask a question related to absorbing energy.

When I try breathing energy into specific parts of my body such as in chakra breathing, I notice that I can physically tighten/contract the part of my body I'm trying to breathe energy into.

To put this into perspective, if I try breathing energy into my ears, I can kind of contract my eardrums inwards as I inhale. If I try breathing energy into the middle of my chest, I can tighten the muscles around it so that I can focus the sensation on it. And so on. I hope you can get the picture.

I used to do this pretty much unconsciously when I was new, but as time passed, I believed that this is the "wrong way" to do it. However, I could be wrong, as the physical and the spiritual self are basically one and the same, and what you do to one, you do to the other. Also, as many already know, the so called bandhas can direct energy to specific parts of the body.

So, would you guys say that these maneuvers I mentioned are really necessary to breathe energy into specific parts of the body? Do you think it makes a difference? Perhaps it just helps to focus better on where you want to breathe the energy in?

Energy is consciousness. You are connecting your consciousness to these areas so you can feel and move them. Just like how you focus your will on your arms and legs to make them move, except it's in parts most people don't feel or think about much. This is a very good sign, it means you have a good connection here which leads to good energy conduction.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Dypet Rod said:

Energy is consciousness. You are connecting your consciousness to these areas so you can feel and move them. Just like how you focus your will on your arms and legs to make them move, except it's in parts most people don't feel or think about much. This is a very good sign, it means you have a good connection here which leads to good energy conduction.

This is not only a good perspective to describe it, but also quite satisfying to know :) Thank you, Ol.

TheFlea said:
Aquarius said:
alek said:

It has been stated, one can use their intuition and common sense to find decent meditations that may not all be on JoS, has it not? For instance I did not start having any success astral projecting until I read some steps and personal experience from someone elsewhere. The steps didn't include any "praise alibabwa" or "circles/stars of dav**" ... And was a HUGE help to me. I guess I'm confused why one would say this... as our members are smart enough to use their heads for themselves, no?

As for the trees. I could be wrong here. But it reminds me of how we were taught in early grade school that we breathe in oxygen and breathe out a has that's actually poisonous to us... A gas that the trees use to survive and they turn it back into oxygen for us... Mutually beneficial. Perhaps this method is as well. I don't know about you, but I don't know 100% sure what his actual experiences are or if I am any more ascended than he is, so who are we to call him a liar? Especially considering we don't have direct experience with this ourselves.

This also makes me wonder... What happens when we clean our aura... Sure we reverse some curses and send them back but as HPS Maxine has said, not all the gunk is just curses. What about everything else... We breathe and push it out... Where does it go? Would make sense the earth would somehow do something with this, no? Maybe they aren't too far off in their thinking. This also reminds me of the new scientific studies on earthing and grounding... Where people get healthier and actually exchange microscopic material with the earth... This even reverses the polarity inside out bodies. Amazing stuff.

Not to offend you, as I like your work on these forums, but hopefully you aren't closing your mind off to any and all new possibilities... It would be a shame if your own mind was limiting you from progressing. The scientific method should always be used, yes, open minded skeptic... Dont forget the first part. I have some successful personal experience in at least a few of these things to base my stances on, not just the beliefs and guesses of others, do you?
I’m not disproving all of his work, just the “give negative energy to trees and take positive energy” and semen retention(for a prolonged time) I havent been explaining myself well.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
By directing it and working with it to physically change it into a different type of energy. Removing all former attachments and qualities that the energy used to have, basically cleaning and purifying it so it isn't attached to that person anymore. Like with Munka to remove all past karma from it. All negativity removed from it and reformed into pure positive energy. Now as a pure ball of light, it can be directed for whatever goal you wish. But ask Satan or your guardian to work with you and help you do this so you are sure it's safe. Because if there were any past karma or attachments to it it could be dangerous. I don't recommend taking energy from someone else like this, but if you are going to you have to know how to do it safely.
So for example, after the energy is drawn from the body, visualizing the energy as a dark and "dirty" ball, and then cleaning it with energy until it's completely white and clean, and then programming it or absorbing, is it correct?

Taurus666 said:
So for example, after the energy is drawn from the body, visualizing the energy as a dark and "dirty" ball, and then cleaning it with energy until it's completely white and clean, and then programming it or absorbing, is it correct?

Yes. And specifically programming ensuring that all past karma and attachments are gone. Because if you don't do that, you could become connected to their soul and their energies could influence you.

you wrote somewhere on a difficulty but, I do not remember where or find ...
something I like and always showed some result is ... the Moon in the morning ... there you have it?
The one that shines beautifully while the sun hits her, more than in the afternoon, but if you want too; Try to take her energy and see ...

Trees are well known in the Eastern mystic traditions to remove stagnation.. This is not to say that they necessarily 'clean' or make positive your negative energy but instead they remove the stagnation from it so that energy flows freely.

This is not liberal, it is just the way they work.

Why do they do this?

Because they are made of wood and wood is one of the few things which resists the turbulence of the wind.. Not by going against the wind but by bending to it..

And typically without poisoning or burning a tree stump, chopping down a tree will result in saplings emerging from the stump at some point, hence why they either slash, poison or burn the stumps of trees when they are cut down. Albeit this occurs over time and is not instantaneous but it does happen and is a very real thing.

Centralforce666 said:
Trees are well known in the Eastern mystic traditions to remove stagnation.. This is not to say that they necessarily 'clean' or make positive your negative energy but instead they remove the stagnation from it so that energy flows freely.

This is not liberal, it is just the way they work.

Why do they do this?

Because they are made of wood and wood is one of the few things which resists the turbulence of the wind.. Not by going against the wind but by bending to it..

And typically without poisoning or burning a tree stump, chopping down a tree will result in saplings emerging from the stump at some point, hence why they either slash, poison or burn the stumps of trees when they are cut down. Albeit this occurs over time and is not instantaneous but it does happen and is a very real thing.
That's very very interesting, the question is, how to use the trees to remove stagnations from the body?

Being close to and meditating on a tree for any amount of time will help with this.

Meditation on the tree is just a soft mental focus on the tree at hand for any length of time will have positive effects in this regard.

Centralforce666 said:
Being close to and meditating on a tree for any amount of time will help with this.

Meditation on the tree is just a soft mental focus on the tree at hand for any length of time will have positive effects in this regard.
Thanks a lot, I focused on the tree’s energy for some minutes and I found thst very relaxing:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back