Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Waves of Cold

ArgelAstari

I'm relatively new to SS, or maybe rather relatively new to putting a solid work into it. I encountered certain things happening to me which I guessed are from the higher energy flow and stuff. Things such as eyelid twitching or my body rocking back and forth during RTRs or certain meditations and recently I started experiencing waves of cold.
This one actually makes me curious and a bit concerned since I haven't read anything about it on the forums yet, unless it was in the context of enemy attacks, but I really doubt that's the case.
Does anyone know anything about it?

... You could literally just be cold.

But sassiness aside, it's important to know as a new member that not every little thing you feel is a result of something spiritual. I noticed this is very common for our newer members where when they feel a gust of wind on the hairs at the back of their neck they tend to immediately go into a panicked state thinking it's the enemy.

I would advise not to worry too much about little things such as that as you will experience many things as you progress spiritually and so long as you know your limits and work at a comfortable pace, the meditations will not do you any harm. Many meditations can conjure all kinds of different feelings as they clean out negativity and slowly raise you to a higher level of being. It's important not to let fear hinder your progress.

Always do the Aura of Protection meditation twice a day on a daily basis, once when you wake up and once before you go to sleep.

Also it's very important to clean your aura on a regular basis, this will also help you get rid of negative energy and influences from the enemy.

I would also recommend chakra spinning

All of these together will take no more than 15 minutes of your time. And if you are already regularly doing them, then let them do the work in protecting you and keeping you safe and simply focus on advancing yourself further. Once you reach a point where your astral senses are open and you've progressed far enough, then you will know when a sensation or feeling is coming from the enemy and you will be fully capable of fighting back.

This place isn't fully insoltated and I think that there is a gap somewhere.. because when there is northern wind I can literally feel the breeze in my room and it'd be colder too.
Not nice.

I am not saying that this could be your case as well, but if you live in an really old house it might be.

Also depending on the time of day, if its in the night and its cold outside, the air around the window is cooler too and this can also create a draft, though not as much as the example mentioned above.

Also sitting in a room that may not be the highest temperature.. sitting still for a longer period of time cools you down too.

Waves of cold from the inside may be a reaction to negative emotions and stuff though. If this is the case I'd recommend extra aura cleaning.

For any other options I am at a loss and I can't say anything helpful, so maybe others have different/more ideas?

ArgelAstari said:
I'm relatively new to SS, or maybe rather relatively new to putting a solid work into it. I encountered certain things happening to me which I guessed are from the higher energy flow and stuff. Things such as eyelid twitching or my body rocking back and forth during RTRs or certain meditations and recently I started experiencing waves of cold.
This one actually makes me curious and a bit concerned since I haven't read anything about it on the forums yet, unless it was in the context of enemy attacks, but I really doubt that's the case.
Does anyone know anything about it?

In general the things you describe sound like positive results from the meditations you do. As for the cold waves you refer, some people feel the energy like cold waves, some others perceive it like warm waves, or even hot. Also the eyelid twitching I think it is not of importance, it can be an effect from a certain meditation or just a random thing.
For the back and forth movement of your body, it can also be a result from the amount of energy you raise at the moment.
While you develop and become stronger, it will be easier for you to determine if something is a positive effect or enemy stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back